Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,099 members, 7,852,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Buhari- FG Of Cowards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari- FG Of Cowards (340 Views)

Dockworkers Commend President Buhari, FG For Reopening BUA Terminal, Rivers Port / Has Buhari/FG Actually Mishandled COVID-19 Pandemic? / I Didn’t Support Buhari, Fg’s Refusal To Release Dasuki, Malami Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari- FG Of Cowards by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Again ASUU has extended the strike like a daring act against the government. The level of madness Buhari's govt has tolerated baffles advanced minds. Everything under Buhari is lawless. ASUU vs FG; PSC vs IGP, Ministers vs Agency, etc. All sorts of madness that we didnt witness in past govts, Buhari's "I don't care" attitude has allowed to faster. Now ASUU. Even small Yahaya Bello didn't tolerate ASUU. He proscribed the union. Small Kogi state, yet Buhari looks on like a brainless slowpoke. I personally wouldn't tolerate ASUU one bit. I would have cut the union to pieces long ago.

The man Buhari is incapable of enforcing discipline at the highest level, even when it is clear that action is needed. He just looks on and allows problems in govt to drag on and damage institutions. Such a useless and lifeless slowpoke of a president.

I have repeated it clear here. ASUU's case is one of utter provocation. This is just daring the govt. That's what it is. And the lifeless buffon is just there. My goodness. Someone should proscribe this union. I have said it here that it isn't ASUU's responsibility to fight for better education. ASUU members job is to teach; to use whatever facilities we have and make the best use of it. All sectors need revitalization. And revitalization is "work in progress". It cannot be achieved by the fiat of billions of naira.

Better education is not ASUU fight. It is the students' & parents fight. Yet the cowardly FG cannot weild the big stick. That is how everything under Buhari goes. Buhari's philosophy of life; the way he lives is terrible. Very terrible.

What ASUU is doing is not activism. This is a clear case of daring insurrection and provocation. How many private organizations would tolerate this from employees.

The FG needs to repeat the1988 and 1992 proscription of ASUU. The FG did it before, and they need to do it NOW. This level of madness by employees cannot stand anywhere.
Re: Buhari- FG Of Cowards by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
King of king undecided
Re: Buhari- FG Of Cowards by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
wink
Jennifer663:
King of king undecided
Re: Buhari- FG Of Cowards by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
wink
Re: Buhari- FG Of Cowards by OneCandleAway(f): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Fineman87:
Again ASUU has extended the strike like a daring act against the government. The level of madness Buhari's govt has tolerated baffles advanced minds. Everything under Buhari is lawless. ASUU vs FG; PSC vs IGP, Ministers vs Agency, etc. All sorts of madness that we didnt witness in past govts, Buhari's "I don't care" attitude has allowed to faster. Now ASUU. Even small Yahaya Bello didn't tolerate ASUU. He proscribed the union. Small Kogi state, yet Buhari looks on like a brainless slowpoke. I personally wouldn't tolerate ASUU one bit. I would have cut the union to pieces long ago.

The man Buhari is incapable of enforcing discipline at the highest level, even when it is clear that action is needed. He just looks on and allows problems in govt to drag on and damage institutions. Such a useless and lifeless slowpoke of a president.

I have repeated it clear here. ASUU's case is one of utter provocation. This is just daring the govt. That's what it is. And the lifeless buffon is just there. My goodness. Someone should proscribe this union. I have said it here that it isn't ASUU's responsibility to fight for better education. ASUU members job is to teach; to use whatever facilities we have and make the best use of it. All sectors need revitalization. And revitalization is "work in progress". It cannot be achieved by the fiat of billions of naira.

Better education is not ASUU fight. It is the students' & parents fight. Yet the cowardly FG cannot weild the big stick. That is how everything inser Buhari goes. Buhari's philosophy of life; the way he lives is terrible. Very terrible.

What ASUU is doing is not activism. This is a clear case of daring insurrection and provocation. How many private organizations would tolerate this from employees.

The FG needs to repeat the1988 and 1992 proscription of ASUU. The FG did it before, and they need to do it NOW. This level of madness by employees cannot stand anywhere.

Even the period the north farmers wasn't sending agricultural products (tomato or onion) to South, was it not bello and fani kayode that stepped it to settle the issue.

Buhari is just tired. You can't blame him. He was on his own when tinubu came to package him for Nigerians.
Re: Buhari- FG Of Cowards by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
smiley
OneCandleAway:

Even the period the nothing wasn't sending agricultural products (tomato or onion) was it not bello and family kayode that stepped it to settle the issue.

Buhari is just tired. You can't blame him. He was on his own when tinubu came to package him for Nigerians.
Re: Buhari- FG Of Cowards by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dse
Re: Buhari- FG Of Cowards by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Buhari- FG Of Cowards by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ghf
Re: Buhari- FG Of Cowards by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Buhari- FG Of Cowards by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
grin
Re: Buhari- FG Of Cowards by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Buhari- FG Of Cowards by blazesam(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
My question is: Is government owing them or not?

Is it good for you to hire a labourer after work then , you don't pay the person but expect the person to come work for you again?

Will you take it if your employer does t pay you?

Fineman87:

Better education is not ASUU fight. It is the students' & parents fight. Yet the cowardly FG cannot weild the big stick. That is how everything under Buhari goes. Buhari's philosophy of life; the way he lives is terrible. Very terrible.

Re: Buhari- FG Of Cowards by shortIGBOman: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
blazesam:
My question is: Is government owing them or not?

Is it good for you to hire a labourer after work then , you don't pay the person but expect the person to come work for you again?

Will you take it if your employer does t pay you?

No work no pay for ASUU. Let them go and di*

(1) (Reply)

8 Notable Anambra Citizens Who Have Attracted Global Attention / Video: Obidients Dancing To Buga While Marching In Enugu State / Nairaland Didn't Even Notice Today Is 9/11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.