Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate (21057 Views)

2023: Appeal Court Reinstates All APC Candidates In Rivers State / 2023: Supreme Court Affirms Sherriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate / Sheriff Oborevwori Disqualified By High Court As Delta PDP Governorshi Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Aiel123: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
chemgee:

Agege will win the Ughelli North/South axis

Oborevwori will win the Okpe/Sapele/Uvwie axis

In terms of voting bloc, Agege have a slight advantage.

But the Ace to Delta Central will now are with those at the Ethiope axis.

Thank you for this honest analysis
For some people to say DSP will clear delta central is the highest height of delusion.
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by chemgee: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Samcent:

Calm down! Is not only Urhobos that will be voting in the election. Other ethnic groups MUST have their say.

At no time since 1999 has Delta Central solely decided who emerged as governor and this election will not be an exception.

Don't mind him... Funny enough it's who the UPU backs that often bites the dust: from Ogburu to Edevbie. With the population distribution in Delta & the voting Nos. no Zone should be bragging unnecessarily abeg, collaboration is needed if you want to forge ahead.
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
ken6488:
Yes we dey the same delta

No p
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by highchief1: 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
ken6488:
Nothing dey strong thanks to APC government people hate the party badly now
not about the party actually some ppl in the party will stl win their elections.tinubu is ur next president
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Uniquekriss(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
OKOWA is ready to relinquish his VP candidacy than to allow Edevbie become the Governor of Delta.
OKOWA never forgives, even if you repent, all you have to do is play loyal forever until you're strong enough to oust his authority.

Even if supreme court reinstates Edevbie, OKOWA would ask sheriff to go to APGA and contest and he'll win.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Milljack: 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Don't underestimate great ogboru especially in Delta Central
otokx:

Great Ogboru cannot win Ethiope East, DSP has that place on lockdown.
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Aiel123: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Milljack:
Don't underestimate great ogboru especially in Delta Central
Ogboru always win his LGA ethiope east
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by ufuosman(m): 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
bennybuhari:
Easy victory for Omo Agege and APC
Yes oh.
Oborevwori victory will make it easier
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by ufuosman(m): 7:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Supreme Court will give the final judgment
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Taiggarr: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=cjudy post=116174263][/quote]

Small boy..
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by meraola29080: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
APC is a terrorist party avoid demAPC is a terrorist party avoid dem...
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by cjudy(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Taiggarr:

Small boy..
Big man
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Milljack: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
I laff people understimating ogboru..
Aiel123:

Ogboru always win his LGA ethiope east
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by garfield1: 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aiel123:

At least they have house of assemblies seats in PDP and house of representatives seat

Guber and presidential is a different kettle of fish
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by otokx(m): 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aiel123:
Hi
Did it occur to you that Ogboru always win his LGA all through his governorship sojourn?

Please what projects did Ogboru do in Ethiope East?
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Aiel123: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
otokx:

Please what projects did Ogboru do in Ethiope East?
Tell that to his people who have consistently voted for him
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by otokx(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aiel123:

Tell that to his people who have consistently voted for him

Story, my own LGA for that matter. This time around the results will be interesting.
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Aiel123: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
garfield1:

Guber and presidential is a different kettle of fish
I know that
As of now no one has defected to APC save for orubebe
Sabotaging your party have dire consequences
I still stand by my projection
DSP hasn't covered enough ground to win delta guber
A man who could only win his senatorial district with 11k votes ...

1 Like

Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by otokx(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aiel123:

I know that

Which party came second?
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Aiel123: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
otokx:

Story
Story as in how?
I only pointed out the fact that Ogboru right from his DPP days had always won his LGA
But kindly tell me how you came to the conclusion that DSP will win ethiope east with Ogboru (a prominent son of the soil) on the ballot

1 Like

Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Aiel123: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
otokx:

Which party came second?
PDP
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by otokx(m): 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aiel123:

Story as in how?
I only pointed out the fact that Ogboru right from his DPP days had always won his LGA
But kindly tell me how you came to the conclusion that DSP will win ethiope east with Ogboru (a prominent son of the soil) on the ballot

Projects that can be seen by all and sundry.
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Aiel123: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
otokx:

Projects that can be seen by all and sundry.
Okay
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by garfield1: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aiel123:

I know that

How many votes did sheriff win during re election?
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Aiel123: 9:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
garfield1:

How many votes did sheriff win during re election?
20k to APC's 8k

1 Like

Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by garfield1: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aiel123:

20k to APC's 8k

Tbh,his chances are slim,let's say 30-70.with edevbie,it becomes brighter.the key lies in getting tompolo
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Aiel123: 10:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
garfield1:

Tbh,his chances are slim,let's say 30-70.with edevbie,it becomes brighter.the key lies in getting tompolo
Edevbie should let go
He can't win DSP
Tompolo or no tompolo,I already told you if anyone can rig in Delta it's PDP
Beside the PDP structure is still standing
Ibori or no Ibori delta PDP remains

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by saintruky(m): 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Isokiscool:
It will be easier for a hippopotamus to pass through d eye of a niddle than for Omon Agege to win as governor

Smile.... Who's Amori in Delta (pdp) politics?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by garfield1: 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aiel123:

Edevbie should let go
He can't win DSP
Tompolo or no tompolo,I already told you if anyone can rig in Delta it's PDP
Beside the PDP structure is still standing
Ibori or no Ibori delta PDP remains

No,ibori made delta pdp and can unmake it.in a free and fair election,agege should win.he is far more popular than sheriff.deltans ar highly enlightened and many of them are rooting for obi so they can look past party and support agege.the bvas can prevent rigging in ijaw areas.
See,you are underestimating APC.if APC can win bayelsa, no state is immune.samw scenario is repeating itself.just asl Dickson imposed someone despite gej having someone,okowa has imposed somebody.gej remained neutral during the elections.Lyon was popular so is agege.both hailed from same area.sylva used federal might to stiffle and overun pdp rigging machine in the creeks.agege and co can do same.
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Aiel123: 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
garfield1:

No,ibori made delta pdp and can unmake it.in a free and fair election,agege should win.he is far more popular than sheriff.deltans ar highly enlightened and many of them are rooting for obi so they can look past party and support agege.the bvas can prevent rigging in ijaw areas.
See,you are underestimating APC.if APC can win bayelsa, no state is immune.samw scenario is repeating itself.just asl Dickson imposed someone despite gej having someone,okowa has imposed somebody.gej remained neutral during the elections.Lyon was popular so is agege.both hailed from same area.sylva used federal might to stiffle and overun pdp rigging machine in the creeks.agege and co can do same.
No time for long talk.
God willing, we'll see march next year
Six months is still a long way
Bayelsea and delta politics isn't the same
The only time PDP almost lost Delta was in 2011 when DPP flag bearer was Ogboru.
Now Ogboru is in APGA
What does that tell you?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by Sholuwa241: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Drsnives:
Deltans pls let's reject this man
that if only their head is thinking strait
Re: 2023: Appeal Court Affirms Sheriff Oborevwori As Delta PDP Guber Candidate by garfield1: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aiel123:

No time for long talk.
God willing, we'll see march next year
Six months is still a long way
Bayelsea and delta politics isn't the same
The only time PDP almost lost Delta was in 2011 when DPP flag bearer was Ogboru.
Now Ogboru is in APGA
What does that tell you?

The truth is that between 2003 to 2011,ogboru has been winning but delta south rigs him out.agege has learnt from ogboru mistakes hopefully.bayelsa and delta are not same but have similarities in the electoral prowess of ijaws.bayelsa use to be the weakest zone for APC but look at how strong they are there....
If you keep agege and keep sheriff in london and invites delrans to come there and vote,who do you honestly think will win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President / Top 5 Government Ministries In Nigeria - Topeverything / Fayose: APC, PDP Leaders Meet In Secret, Pretend As Enemies In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.