Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,800 members, 7,851,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate (722 Views)

Over-voting Had Been Defeated; But Vote-Manipulations Are Yet To Be Defeated / If They Give You Money, Collect But Vote Your Candidate - Buhari / History Of Abacha’s Theft Is Being Rewritten Before Our Eyes By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by Ceenaija(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
If APC gives me money I will take after All it is our oil money and afterwards I will still vote for Peter Obi who is the right candidate. Our mumu done do.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
They should keep making mistakes and drawing Nigeria back ...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by jkpbestseries: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
i hope it work
Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by KingKO22: 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ceenaija:
If APC gives me money I will take after All it is our oil money and afterwards I will still vote for Peter Obi who is the right candidate. Our mumu done do.
Same Bitter Obituary that jump from one party to others ? grin

That mean Pandora Obituary got Labor party candidacy free after joining less than 2 weeks ?

Zombidients urchins think everyone is stupid and dump as they are grin

This Bitter soul Obituarists are irredeemable miscreants ever

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by Ceenaija(m): 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
U think that I will sell my future for 100k na lie ,i will collect the money without thanking them because it is our money. I sure I will vote for dear hope Peter Obi.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by jaytee01(m): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Yes ooooo!
Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by GamalNasser: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Why should you collect money in the first place ? And yet you are still looking for good governance..such a shame

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by PeterObi4LP: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
KingKO22:

That mean Pandora Obituary got Labor party candidacy free after joining less than 2 weeks ?

Even if you like bring the whole dead bodies in the mortuary, Nigerians have make up their minds to be OBIdient and Usuful come 2023.

Obi is your next President. Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by PeterObi4LP: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
GamalNasser:
Why should you collect money in the first place ? And yet you are still looking for good governance..such a shame

Is not a shame. Why will APC offer to give him/her money in the first place to exercise her fundamental human right?

Nigerians will cash out this election. Tinubu will deploy his bullion vans. If APC gives you money collect and end up voting ObiDatti

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by iSense247: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tinubu is ready to pay #50,000 per voter come 2023 and Nigerians are ready to collect their stolen money from him and vote Peter Obi like they did in Osun State. Tinubu ti lu'le patapata grin
Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by PraizHim: 8:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
KingKO22:

ObiDatti2023

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by GamalNasser: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Is not a shame. Why will APC offer to give him/her money in the first place to exercise her fundamental human right?

Nigerians will cash out this election. Tinubu will deploy his bullion vans. If APC gives you money collect and end up voting ObiDatti

Turn it down
Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by Ceenaija(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
[center][/center]

You mean that I will reject our money stolen by the corrupt politicians.Na big lie ,i will collect it enjoy it very well and at last I will do the needful which is voting the right candidate Mr Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by yyba: 12:58am On Aug 30, 2022
Ceenaija:
and you collected there money and vote for LP candidate in osun state governorship election abi ?
Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 30, 2022
GamalNasser:

Like leader like followers... He was in charge of sharing Atiku's loot yet saying he's not giving shishi
Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by Ceenaija(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
like a woman who is in love with a man, collects money from other men and give it to the man he truly loved. So shall we collect money from Tinubu and use it to support Obidient movement.
Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by Ceenaija(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Those men have stolen enough of our resources.
Re: Peter Obi Has Opened Our Eyes, Collect Money But Vote For The Right Candidate by Jayden001(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
if they come with money to the pooling unit, beat them up and collect the money from them. Not everyone have the right thinking mentality. Some will sell their votes at the sight of money.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Goodluck Jonathan Says Nigeria Existence Must Be Discussed VIDEO / Tinubu: APC Youths Begin Yenagoa To Lagos Jogging / Billions Of Naira Notes Hidden For 12 Years Finally Deposited In Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.