Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy (5462 Views)

Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / SERAP Gives FG 7 Days To Release Details Of Payment Of ₦729Bn To 24.3m Nigerians / Osun Election Tribunal Judgement: Osun State Govt Issues Press Release- Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by Built2last: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Have you visited gistlover page.

He or she has threatened to release Tinubu drug business details, the young boys he uses, the celebrities involved.

The blogger said to have the se.x orgy party tape organised by Tinubu's son.

6 Likes

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by GamalNasser: 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Stupid thief only wants to extort Them ..Gist lover is a grand extortionist, all these trailers he post for y'all is to put pressure on them to reach out and pay up

8 Likes

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by slivertongue: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
We are concentrating on electing
a functionall leader for Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by izuch(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
What has his sons orgy got to do with anything? In as mush as I'm not a Tinubu fan, I feel we should stop this campaign of calumny and concentrate on what these aspirants have to offer. The son is an adult (a MAN) and leads his own path, you can't always blame the parents when a child decides to be the black sheep of the family and refuses any extended hand for redemption. Tinubu has other very responsible children.

14 Likes

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by Softmirror: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
RUNNING IN CIRCLES SINCE 1998.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by SisterFire(f): 12:05am On Aug 30, 2022
GamalNasser:
Stupid thief only wants to extort Them ..Gist lover is a grand extortionist, all these trailers he post for y'all is to put pressure on them to reach out and pay up
Are you saying he or she won't say wat he knew when they pay him or she?

6 Likes

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by Moh247: 12:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Zombidiots are really helpless

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by GamalNasser: 12:20am On Aug 30, 2022
SisterFire:
Are you saying he or she won't say wat he knew when they pay him or she?

He or she has done so many times na

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 30, 2022
Hidden things he want to leave behind and lead Nigeria undecided
Rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by gaby(m): 12:34am On Aug 30, 2022
Dem go soon off this site the way Otedola did those Indian sisters and banished them from Nigeria.

No matter what I think of Tinubu, anyone who believes this nonsense of him still trafficking drugs and the boys he uses blabla isn't true.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by Penguin2: 12:34am On Aug 30, 2022
izuch:
What has his sons orgy got to do with anything? In as mush as I'm not a Tinubu fan, I feel we should stop this campaign of calumny and concentrate on what these aspirants have to offer.

And Tinubu has nothing to offer.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by Abdu81: 3:12am On Aug 30, 2022
izuch:
What has his sons orgy got to do with anything? In as mush as I'm not a Tinubu fan, I feel we should stop this campaign of calumny and concentrate on what these aspirants have to offer.
the morality of any candidate and his close family members are always a yardstick for whomever you are delegating powers to.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by Jengem: 3:46am On Aug 30, 2022
Abdu81:
the morality of any candidate and his close family members are always a yardstick for whomever you are delegating powers to.

Don't mind the morons they want us to have another hunter biden in Nigeria

A presidential crackhead

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by haffaze777(m): 3:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Moh247:
Zombidiots are really helpless

grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by KanwuliaExtra: 3:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Time to go buy extra pairs of prescription glasses should in case my eyes go burst for wetin I fit see.
Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by Kingcalls: 4:28am On Aug 30, 2022
GamalNasser:

They only extort the Guilty

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by Difrent: 4:47am On Aug 30, 2022
"Get ready yall need to know who your incoming is "

That's all.
Even gossiplover admits BAT is the incoming.
He/she just wan cash out.

Where is investigative journalist Hundeyin when you need him to uncover site owner.
David Hundeyin i know you're reading this when will you uncover who's behind gistlover blog.....abi your investigative journalism is all about APC?

4 Likes

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by ahaika23: 4:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Seated!
Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by hedonido: 4:57am On Aug 30, 2022
We are patiently waiting.
Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by izuch(m): 5:14am On Aug 30, 2022
Abdu81:

What if the son is the black sheep among them all? Let's concentrate more on what's on the table .

1 Like

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by Abdu81: 5:45am On Aug 30, 2022
izuch:

What if the son is the black sheep among them all? Let's concentrate more on what's on the table .
If your son is bad and you are good you control him , starve him of resources , he cannot be lavish, extravagant and flagrant without finances.

And here we are talking of sex party organized by a son of a distinguished senator.

Do do know the extravagant cost?

It betrayed so much about the family's values and morality,if ever that is proven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by babyfaceafrica: 6:10am On Aug 30, 2022
That's their problem
Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by Obidient4life3: 6:14am On Aug 30, 2022
I swear this vawulence go loud!

2 Likes

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by drmuchin: 6:20am On Aug 30, 2022
grabs bucket of popcorn with chilled zobo
Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by Baronthecelebri: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2022
izuch:
my friend, how can you vote some one, who's son has a bad character
Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by SaiOba: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Me, I want to see us scrutinize all the presidential aspirants this time.. All of them should come out in the open to talk to us when/where ever we call them. None of them is too big for the lots of questions we have in stock to ask them. They should go sit the fVck down in the gutter if they feel they can't come out to address is face to face.
Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by techWriter3: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2022
haven't thinking the morons they want us to have another hunter biden in NigeriaA presidential crackhead
Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by seunmsg(m): 7:21am On Aug 30, 2022
This is for the brainless idiots who actually believed Buhari is dead and buried in Saudi Arabia and the person in Aso Rock is Jubril from Sudan.

8 Likes

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by odduduwa: 7:28am On Aug 30, 2022
izuch:
you are not honest , but you won't comment if it was obi
Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by pricklewane: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2022
Yes o this is so true Nigeria must wise up and not vote presidential candidate their son want Biafra as we have seen one supporting Biafra n marching Nigeria flag

Abdu81:
Baronthecelebri:
my friend, how can you vote some one, who's son has a bad character
Jengem:

Don't mind the morons they want us to have another hunter biden in Nigeria

A presidential crackhead

3 Likes

Re: Gistlover Set To Release Details Of Tinubu's Drug Business, His Sons Se.x Orgy by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:50am On Aug 30, 2022
Smh..

hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Protests Have Begun. . . National House Assembly / Tension As Nigerians Invade Immigration Office In Abuja: Pictures / Labour Party Chairman Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.