Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,504 members, 7,865,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft (18712 Views)

Nkechi Ikpeazu To Offset Medical Bill Of Abused 10-year-old Girl / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House / Nkechi Ikpeazu Helps Baby With Encephalocele (Head Tumor) - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by zitel28: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
nice
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by omohayek: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
donleo92:

You mumu Las Las.
chai... anyway, since you get money ma drop my account make you send me money? since you Don blow.

see mumu, way dey correct me, with all your big Grammer, Buhari with wace still be your president, mark way be drop out still dey cash out from your head, you dey here dey form grammarian.

mind you am from Rivers state. So ask

and mind you,i ain't the type that uses Grammer to act all wise, and all knowing. Naaah, that's not my thing. asshole.

see you daft oooh
See Mr. Dundee united using broken English to call someone better read a "mumu" - as if you and your grammatically incoherent ramblings weren't an examplar of "mumuism" at its worst. I know you're slow on the uptake, but here's some free advice: the sooner you stop typing rubbish into your knockoff of a cheap Tecno phone, the sooner you'll stop providing evidence to the world of your subnormal IQ.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by donleo92(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
omohayek:

See Mr. Dundee united using broken English to call someone better read a "mumu" - as if you and your grammatically incoherent ramblings weren't an examplar of "mumuism" at its worst. I know you're slow on the uptake, but here's some free advice: the sooner you stop typing rubbish into your knockoff of a cheap Tecno phone, the sooner you'll stop providing evidence to the world of your subnormal IQ.

mumu.
if I answer you again ma die.
I couldn't come down to your level.

bye dumb dumb,
and if you reply this message, ogun go kee you.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by asanausana91: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Nigeria must be rescued from the APC party that has been performing witchcraft since 2015.

That broom that they carry is symbolic of Witchcraft.

They fly with it.

Nigerians must never allow them to land again in 2023.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go
are you normal? Or the two liter of kerosene affected your brain?
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by Fortruth: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ikpeazu wife na head witch self…

Nonsense
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by paramakina202: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:

Go to the oracle in your village and spit on it.

You will have your prove thereafter..

See small pikin, e sure me say you no fit go cemetery alone for night, or enter a mortuary alone at night.

So many village oracles has been burnt down and nothing seems to happen to those who did it.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by asanausana91: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
This same thing happened in my village, the question I asked when all of them gather was;
WHO AMONG YOU HERE IS A WITCH? The begin to look at each other, then later they begin to answer me no no no everybody was saying he is not a witch. Then I ask them how do they take see her.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by DJInfluence: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
UselessBuharist:
Everyone seen assaulting her in that video should be arrested and prosecuted immediately.
couldn't have said it better. The only way to curb this barbaric behaviour is to persecute people that thinks they are judge and jury.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by Sima04: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
chai, it's funny how things happen.... I happen to know this village too well and I can say authoritatively that they were abandoned by abia state government, they hand bad roads, their only primary school till date was abandoned by the state government, safe for their rich citizens who came and started renovating the blocks and structures in both the primary school and their health center.

as a matter of fact, if this incident had happened last year's raining season, there wouldn't have been access road to this umueghu village. if not for their son who came and built two kilometers of their road before the commencement of this year's raining season with the promise to come and complete it.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by SlavaUkraini: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
asanausana91:
are you normal? Or the two liter of kerosene affected your brain?

Since you cannot reply my comment without insults then....

When you see your father and your mother, ask them if they are normal...

For raising a beast like you that cannot reply Comments Online without insults.

Kwaassia...
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by asanausana91: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Since you cannot reply my comment without insults then....

When you see your father and your mother, ask them if they are normal...

For raising a beast like you that cannot reply Comments Online without insults.

Kwaassia...
I have passed that level already. I know that you have to borrow 100 naira before you can reply me after one week.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by SlavaUkraini: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
asanausana91:
I have passed that level already. I know that you have to borrow 100 naira before you can reply me after one week.

Shut up your Gutter.... Small Boy

Learn to reply comments without insults or else you would be referred to your parents.
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by asanausana91: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your Gutter.... Small Boy

Learn to reply comments without insults or else you would be referred to your parents.
hahahaaa! Am I talking with an animal?
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by SlavaUkraini: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaaa! Am I talking with an animal?

Go and ask the animal that impregnated your Ashawo Mama in the Brothel where she gave birth to you ...
Re: Nkechi Ikpeazu Rescues Widow Accused Of Witchcraft by BeanmanX(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

See slave,leave the physical world for us and go to the spiritual one na.
Na to open their wide mouth dey talk nonsense,if I say prove how it's real you go dey foam like imbe.
Mynd44,,, seun,,, NLFPMOD
Violation of rule 19

This account belongs to the troll that got banned few days ago,,,he switched to this account after his Fernandezisback account got banned,,,here is the account that got banned below..
https://www.nairaland.com/fernandezisback

Cc: Chaos14,, Messi1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria / Army Sacked Officers For Not Helping APC - Premium Times / "Election Will Hold In Anambra" - MASSOB Tells IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.