Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) (76688 Views)

Do People From Calabar & Akwa Ibom Eat Humans? / History Told Us That Isiala Ngwa People Eat Humans, Is This True? / Ohinoyi Of Ebira Land Laments 30 Years Neglect Of Ajaokuta Steel Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by baralatie(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ruthymoon:
Staying far away from people who make you feel less and worthless , is far more better then committing suicide
He was the last existing tribe member nah!
The people in his tribe died off
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by wink2015(m): 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2022
A popular quote says "NO MAN IS AN ISLAND"

Who will bury him now that he choosed to live ALONE !
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
theTranslator:
I repeat read history

Many of us lived fairly well

We were not savages.

You need to be a slave to a white man

Go on twitter, beg the first whiteman you see that you want to be his slave, I'm sure he'll like that

White worshippers deserve death

black pride is d reason for their stupidity, inability to acknowledge their false inflated ego is the reason they re still backward, give credit to others and move on

1 Like

Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by cybertyrant(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Heathrow44:

Mr man, White opened the black world to civilization and industrialization, everything u re seeing that u re using to make ur life comfortable was made by d whites, the phone, d car, d house, everything, without them u would av been doing trade by barter with garri, rice palm oil, palm kernel, Tortoise, elephant, whereas they av gone to space, if u don't acknowledge the truth then u should remove ur clothes, drop dat ur phone, go t d bush, cos all this were made possible by thrm, be like d Man hole
You have mental issues, read up black history, mr white ass licker, go marry oyibo woman

5 Likes

Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by baralatie(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
wink2015:
A popular quote says "NO MAN IS AN ISLAND"

Who will bury him now that he choosed to live ALONE !
Government will do the burial
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by SIMONEKPA7: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mel Gibson movies the Apocalypto comes to mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
cybertyrant:
You have mental issues, read up black history, mr white ass licker, go marry oyibo woman

oga i never insulted u, if its insult then I'm done with u
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by meobizy(f): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Who said he was lonely? If he truly was, he’d seek contact.
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by Machinegun91(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Fulani people dey live longer than this with cows inside bush
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by theTranslator: 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Heathrow44:

black pride is d reason for their stupidity, inability to acknowledge their false inflated ego is the reason they re still backward, give credit to others and move on
do what I advised

It will help your life

3 Likes

Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by Akharmony: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2022
somethings just dnt make sense. . He avoided humans but he was been watch and protected by human.

1 Like

Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by FireUpNow(m): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Prechgold1180:
Mumu man
Do not speak ill of the dead.
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by Eniolohunda: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
He's not a human
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by cybertyrant(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Heathrow44:

oga i never insulted u, if its insult then I'm done with u
inferiority complex is a mental issue, you suffer because of lack of knowledge, white ass licker is not an insult, am just telling you what you are, your family, ancestors and race is totally disappointed in you, go marry oyibo and worship her and slave for the whites they will appreciate your useful cleaning and menial work

2 Likes

Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by baretalk: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
At the end he didn't get his wish to be left alone.
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by cybertyrant(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
baralatie:

He was the last existing tribe member nah!
The people in his tribe died off
they were massarced by herdsmen, same thing happening to many tribes in the north
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by AndroidAI(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
benuejosh:
That guy i am sure was sick and died because he couldn't get medical attention which was beyond roots and other form of herbs.

How many medical attention did your forefathers had and yet to lived hundreds of years.
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
theTranslator:
do what I advised

It will help your life

Okay I'm a white worshipper sad
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
From all these the man might make heaven... I think he wud have lived a sin free life though

1 Like

Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
cybertyrant:
inferiority complex is a mental issue, you suffer because of lack of knowledge, white ass licker is not an insult, am just telling you what you are, your family, ancestors and race is totally disappointed in you, go marry oyibo and worship her and slave for the whites they will appreciate your useful cleaning and menial work

cyberbandit spotted angry
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by samwillyco1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
He dey go heaven straight
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by cybertyrant(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Heathrow44:

ok, Since you were enabled by technology what have you managed to produce, lol, i can buy you bleaching cream, dont forget to marry to the whites so your slavery and servitude will make sense

3 Likes

Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
cybertyrant:
ok, Since you were enabled by technology what have you managed to produce, lol, i can buy you bleaching cream, dont forget to marry to the whites so your slavery and servitude will make sense

you re bugging me sir
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by Tunjibalogun: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
AndroidAI:

How many medical attention did your forefathers had and yet to lived hundreds of years.
Most of them died off naw. Law of natural selection. I'm surprised you guys type like this
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by cybertyrant(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Machinegun91:
Fulani people dey live longer than this with cows inside bush
Are you fulani? Or do you follow them to know?, everybody get lifespan
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by AndroidAI(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Most of them died off naw. Law of natural selection. I'm surprised you guys type like this

Ok
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by cybertyrant(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
Heathrow44:

cyberbandit spotted angry
Bleaching cream is now cheaper now

2 Likes

Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by Mrkindness: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
He is resting in peace now. He is the only one that deserved that words R I.P

Not this wicked people who have lived and hurt our earth and humanity.

2 Likes

Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by holywind(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Heathrow44:

whatever, u re using the white man's phone to talk nonsense bah! if to say dem no do mistake give u phone now, shey u would av been in ur mud toilet with palm fronds scratching ur yansh grin
you get bad-mouth grin grin grin
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by Honestfrend: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Everything for this life get award..
Re: World's Loneliest Man Dies After Avoiding Contact From Humans For 30 Years(pix) by Guyman01: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Heathrow44:
this is the inevitable phase of d black people if the whites hadn't come to their rescue, they would av been in one thick bush with pant looking for innocent animals to kill, rather than staying in their homes with heaters and Acs lying on a good foam typing rubbish
Ignorance is bliss, did you know that the pyramids was built by blacks, did you know that Simon of Cyrene is from Libya and you had of Queen Sheba of Ethiopia?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Why Ooni Of Ife Is Marrying Several Wives? / Yoruba Proverb Competition / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.