Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics (38906 Views)

Three Children Abandoned In Akwa Ibom After They Were Accused Of Being Witches / Nene Steve & Joy Aboel: Housemaid Tortured To Death, Hanged To Fake Suicide / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Idamond: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2022
GenBuhari:
I can not waste my time studying something I don't believe in.

you don't need to talk about it if u can't...
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 02, 2022
Why don't you try and stop me?
Idamond:

you don't need to talk about it if u can't...
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Thompz43(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Idamond:

there is no long way to go, there are witches and wizard if you've not seen one just don't comment and start tagging a whole state your wack brain

You are as useless as your moniker, get the Bleep off my timeline you idiot...
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Idamond: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Thompz43:

You are as useless as your moniker, get the Bleep off my timeline you idiot...
a very good way to know an untrained child..
taut
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by babadigu(m): 2:59am On Sep 03, 2022
The one with the green scarf...looks to me like a real witch in fact (she scares me)! She has a strange gaze!!! I was too told that there are a lot of witchcraft activities going on there in Nigeria, on a regular occurrence ...was i properly informed?
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by EvangelistMFM(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2022
African mentality sef na wa....
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by EngrGeorge: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2022
Idamond:
you have a good state and your state is still not among the best.. animal in human flesh. idiot
ikpa ignore those online cowards. na because this forum dey faceless na why dem sabi rant. Don't engage them further cos na fools ewak eti eti ke this forum
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by EngrGeorge: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2022
InterpolEyes:
Nothing good ever comes out of this cursed state. They have the most jobless , the most lazy and most clueless youths ever known to mankind. Their girls are only good for sex. My guy don duke was trying to liberate them, but them no gree
Satanist na my sister state you dey rubbish so o?
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Rayjnr: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2022
EngrGeorge:

idiots. how Akwa Ibom take enter this matter?
Be like una want make dem locate una make hands touch una

Una dey label children as witch no, so una dey among
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by GamalNasser: 11:28am On Sep 04, 2022
EngrGeorge:

idiots. how Akwa Ibom take enter this matter?
Be like una want make dem locate una make hands touch una

You go use Akwaibom Witchcraft locate us ko? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by noble2faith(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2022
EngrGeorge:
the luck una get for this forum be say here is faceless.
By now you would have been regretting your sorry life.
foool

Idiot! Do you know the calibre of person you want to meet as well? Do you know whether I am kind of person that will finish you with a snap of my fingers? angry

Instead of you to go to your godforsaken state and sensitize them to stop inflicting pains on innocent citizens in the name of witch hunting, you are here barking like a rabid dog. angry

If you quote me again, it shall not be well with you! angry
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by BeanmanX(m): 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
GamalNasser:

You go use Akwaibom Witchcraft locate us ko? cheesy
engrgeorge is a known troll here, a criminal and a scammer on this forum,,,beware of him!...

Check his Eleyigidgan moniker to find out,,,he also has more than 200 accounts that uses to perpetrate scams...

1 Like

Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by BeanmanX(m): 1:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
noble2faith:

Idiot! Do you know the calibre of person you want to meet as well? Do you know whether I am kind of person that will finish you with a snap of my fingers? angry

Instead of you to go to your godforsaken state and sensitize them to stop inflicting pains on innocent citizens in the name of witch hunting, you are here barking like a rabid dog. angry

If you quote me again, it shall not be well with you! angry
engrgeorge is a known troll here, a criminal and a scammer on this forum,,,beware of him!...

Check his Eleyigidgan moniker to find out,,,he also has more than 200 accounts that uses to perpetrate scams...
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by BeanmanX(m): 1:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rayjnr:

Una dey label children as witch no, so una dey among

Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by BeanmanX(m): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
EngrGeorge:
See the useless troll dey reply himself....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by InterpolEyes: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
EngrGeorge:
my very good friends from the state , my best knack sef na from the state , the state became useless after don duke left. This present gov just useless everything there. I actually love the state but the present government don destroy am. Imagine a place like tinapa, obudu ranch not working. Don duke Even made miss world to be hosted in calabar. The state was very promising, very neat etc. Till this fat head Buffon wey get smelling mouth like beanmanx enter power. Even the ugep leboku festival and the ekpe festival that was projecting the state and bringing tourist in is no more functional. Omo the state needs to be bashed so they can sit up.
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by EngrGeorge: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
InterpolEyes:
my very good friends from the state , my best knack sef na from the state , the state became useless after don duke left. This present gov just useless everything there. I actually love the state but the present government don destroy am. Imagine a place like tinapa, obudu ranch not working. Don duke Even made miss world to be hosted in calabar. The state was very promising, very neat etc. Till this fat head Buffon wey get smelling mouth like beanmanx enter power. Even the ugep leboku festival and the ekpe festival that was projecting the state and bringing tourist in is no more functional. Omo the state needs to be bashed so they can sit up.
wow so you really know much about cross river oo.
i go tidy Calabar banny give you be that na.
how your side boss?
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by InterpolEyes: 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
EngrGeorge:
wow so you really know much about cross river oo.
i go tidy Calabar banny give you be that na.
how your side boss?
yes na , I dey cruise enter there when don duke and imoke dey power. The state was too sweet then. Now everything don spoil. Abeg tidy am. Na fat yansh wey Sabi suck preek like beanmanx mama I dey like grin
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by EngrGeorge: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
InterpolEyes:
yes na , I dey cruise enter there when don duke and imoke dey power. The state was too sweet then. Now everything don spoil. Abeg tidy am. Na fat yansh wey Sabi suck preek like beanmanx mama I dey like grin
no wahala i go tag you for ashawo beer parlor.
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by noble2faith(m): 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
BeanmanX:

Like he will scam me? angry

Na him send you to me? angry
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by GamalNasser: 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
BeanmanX:

Thanks bro
Re: 2 Widows Accused Of Being Witches Tortured To Death In Cross River (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2022
BeanmanX:
See the useless troll dey reply himself....... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mynd44,nplfmod,this account belongs to the troll you banned earlier on.
https://www.nairaland.com/pells

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) / Audu Olayinka Ibrahim Goes Missing / Police Pose As Buyers, Recover N37m Stolen Benz G-wagon About To Be Sold N15m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.