Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria (14486 Views)

FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times / How To Create Massive Wealth In The Forex Industry Without Lifting A Finger / Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Niswayne19: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Nigerians should be wary of such fraudulent offers which according to the post are mostly received via emails, advertising, blogs, and influencers.

Whenever I sight such offer which is too good to be true, i flee. This article will enlighten Nigerians to be careful and thanks to OctaFX
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by kingcolearchive: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2022
This is the best information i have come across when it comes to forex trading. I also love how this is broken down into bits for easy understanding. Thank you Octa FX
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Trueprophet91: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2022
Like octafx like bet9ja...
I'd rather own a bet9ja shop

2 Likes

Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by kingcolearchive: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Exactly!

people need to read this before starting Forex . So detailed

Talktoprince:
Finally a detailed and well informed report that will educate Nigerians better about forex.
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Starz825(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2022
JohnPortar:
90% of the comments above are either bots or some other "Sponsored posts"
You Dey mind dem
Na so e easy grin

1 Like

Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Mohammed5525: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Lazyreporta:
My Forex AI is up for grab, profitable and low risk..

If you want constant profit, daily, it's available but it's not free. Minimum capital is 500 usd
it is too expensive
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by megabosslevelz: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Forex really is the future and the earlier people get educated and join the band wagon the better! Imagine a whole 41.9% of respondents on the survey has fallen prey to fraudsters! Good to see OctaFX doing the lord's work with their church mind
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Mohammed5525: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2022
Any body wanna forex can dm me or check my youtube channal op overpowered investors
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
TRADING FX IS NOT THE ISSUE,issue IS GETTING MY PROFITS AND CAPITAL BACK FROM THE HARDNOSE BROKERS IS A MAJOR PROBLEM. FX BROKERS ARE BROKE LOOKIN FOR YOU NEX TO SAP.
MAKE UNA GO FARM O,LEAVE FX MATA,FARM,FARM AND FARM FOR EXPORTS THE WORLD IS HUNGRY. NIGERIA SOILS IS SO FERTILE.
HOW CAN RICE BAG NOT BE N10K?
WHY BEANS TOO COST?
WHY YAM TOO COST FOR LAGOS?ANS:=LAZY YOUTH REFUSE TO SOW THE REAL SEED TO GERMINATE AND BEAR FRUITS,RATHER THEY SAY MONEY NA SEED INSTEAD OF BEANS AND CORN WE KNOW ACCORDING BY TODAY'S PROSPERITY PREACHERS,YET MEMBER STILL YARNIN TO PROSPER AS PASTOR DEY LIVE LARGE. angry
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by okolojay: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2022
If “follow who no road” was a brand for FX na OctaFx be that LOL! But seriously, see these stats now. Let’s get educated and get richer biko! OctaFx wehdone.
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Unclesamo(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2022
dyera:
Forex Trading is one of the greatest opportunities in the 21st century. Imagine having the opportunity to make millions just for predicting whether price of an asset will start going up or down from the comfort of your home. You guys that are living in the 21st century don't know how lucky you are.

No matter whether you are educated or not, as long as you are intelligent, all you have to do is master the art of accurately predicting when the price will start going up or down and you will have obtain the ability to make millions.

You even have a way to practice predicting real price movement with virtual money for as long as you want. We are truly living in the end time.

Not any different from bet9ja.

it's all on prediction...
unpredictable events
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Unclesamo(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2022
Opengates:

Yes, you are right but we survived it because we are not lazy and we are focused, that is why we can stand tall today.

Forex trading success is NOT an unachievable feat. Just be determined, nowhere and nothing is easy in life but success comes to the persistent and focused people who know what they want no matter how long or what it takes!

To those aspiring to choose forex as a career, don't be discouraged, go ahead and plunge yourself into it BUT be highly disciplined, focused and be teachable (humble yourself to learn) and be hardworking. Sky shall be the launching pad for you when you are done!

Wishing you good success as you made up your mind and finally, kindly ignore the pessimists.

Why not be truthful to yourself.
A career in unpredictable events.....
It's just a relative to BET9JA...
you study induces and movement.

it's pure gambling
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Unclesamo(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2022
Shattuck:
I lost big recently , forex trading isn't that easy. I nearly lost my mind.

unpredictable events

1 Like

Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by sauceEEP(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2022
OctaFX don carry their advert come nairaland...
Beware! All the positive reviews are coming from OctaFX Marketer's.

3 Likes

Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Unclesamo(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Timoleon:
You look down on people playing Bet9ja virtual yet you Dey do forex trading. All of una Na colleagues!

Meanwhile, be wary of majority of the posts on the first page. Most of them Na cohorts trying to carry you go where you no know.

Thank you.

unpredictable events
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Unclesamo(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Trueprophet91:
Like octafx like bet9ja... I'd rather own a bet9ja shop
Thank You.
The elite's influence was used on Forex.
Not any different from bet9ja. it's all on prediction... unpredictable events

1 Like

Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by MrLankeeee(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Daniel058:
May the pips be with you all

Amen and also with you.

1 Like

Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by gentleman82: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Instead of foerex trading my friend it is better u play bet9ja. At least you will enjoy the football game and loose. Forex trading is evil. You will certainly loose all your money ,it is rubbish , it will make you think of yourself as a mumu
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by BeanmanX(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Fira09:
Ok, but why lock the Thread and still unlock it.
Nah sponsored post,,,,
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Fira09(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Nah sponsored post,,,,

Okay, Thanks.
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by MrLankeeee(m): 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
See, forex is a get-rich slow business. Yes you can make money when you put in the time. The day I found forex is the day my life changed.
Anybody can make it in Forex but you've g to be ready to sacrifice time, money, and sleep.

Check my chart of yesterday. I made 200pips trading gold.

Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Opengates(m): 1:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
It is only the truth that you know and practice, that will set you free.

For you to see...those that will not see will not see, neither know!

Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Lazyreporta(m): 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mohammed5525:
it is too expensive

What's too expensive? I didn't put up the price bro.. I said, minimum amount to trade with ad capital.

The AI itself is 50k
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by keoplus(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Getting your capital and profits from brokers that are regulated is easy pizzy. Maybe you registered with a broker that is out to scam. Google the internet, we have may trust worthy brokers.
PARADIZEPRIEST:
TRADING FX IS NOT THE ISSUE IS GETTING MY PROFITS AND CAPITAL BACK FROM THE HARDNOSE BROKERS IS A MAJOR PROBLEM. FX BROKERS ARE BROKE LOOKIN FOR YOU NEX TO SAP.
MAKE UNA GO FARM O,LEAVE FX MATA,FARM,FARM AND FARM FOR EXPORTS THE WORLD IS HUNGRY. NIGERIA SOILS IS SO FERTILE.
HOW CAN RICE BAG NOT BE N10K?
WHY BEANS TOO COST?
WHY YAM TOO COST FOR LAGOS?ANS:=LAZY YOUTH REFUSE TO SOW THE REAL SEED TO GERMINATE AND BEAR FRUITS,RATHER THEY SAY MONEY NA SEED INSTEAD OF BEANS AND CORN WE KNOW ACCORDING BY TODAY'S PROSPERITY PREACHERS,YET MEMBER STILL YARNIN TO PROSPER AS PASTOR DEY LIVE LARGE. angry
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by einsteine(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
So Nairaland dey do sponsored posts now.

Times are hard

Remember the good, old days when Nairaland did not take FX, gambling ponzi, crypto or mlm ads
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Bergavis: 2:34pm On Aug 30, 2022
Won fx global completion in 2012.
Fx trading is the best way to go for the youths. Master your price action strategy. I use bullish and bearish engulfing system, breakout and retest and farkey. I am a pro, one of the reasons brokers don't like me.
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by einsteine(m): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bergavis:
Won fx global completion in 2012.
Fx trading is the best way to go for the youths

You do realise FX trading is a zero sum game though? Any money made by one person was lost by someone else.
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Bergavis: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
einsteine:

You do realise FX trading is a zero sum game though? Any money made by one person was lost by someone else.

Sure, u are right. Don't also forget that most brokers also trade against novice traders. Because they know u are not good at trading. They do that cos they know u will eventually lose for them to gain. No broker dear trade against me. Hahahah
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by ezeudo97817: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Learning with this thread below Internet Innovation, Blockchain Tech; Crypto, NFTs, Metaverse & Web3.0 ThreadLearning with this thread below Internet Innovation, Blockchain Tech; Crypto, NFTs, Metaverse & Web3.0 Thread...
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Bergavis: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
gentleman82:
Instead of foerex trading my friend it is better u play bet9ja. At least you will enjoy the football game and loose. Forex trading is evil. You will certainly loose all your money ,it is rubbish , it will make you think of yourself as a mumu

Shut up guy, u don't know what u are talking about. Some of you think you can just go for 2 hours forex seminar and then make u a good trader. How did u learn forex? It is your mentor that matter in fx. I have been trading fx since 2006 and that is what I am still into. And in 2012 i won fx razor world competition. Get a good mentor and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by ollyboy009(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Bergavis:

Shut up guy, u don't know what u are talking about. Some of you think you can just go for 2 hours forex seminar and then make u a good trader. How did u learn forex? It is your mentor that matter in fx. I have been trading fx since 2006 and that is what I am still into. And in 2012 i won fx razor world competition. Get a good mentor and thank me later.

Hey boss, can i link up with you? okunlolas009@gmail.com is my mailbox. thanks
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Gemineye: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
Octafx and their anyhow spread undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Intend To Make Side Money In 2019 / Scam Alert:: E-commerce-ng.com Is A Ponzi.. Do Not Invest. Photo / Dhgate vs Alibaba... Which is better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.