Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria (15061 Views)

FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times / OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria / Oil Prices Moderate On Rising U.S. Oil Rigs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Seun(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2022
SPONSORED POST

10 Key Takeaways from OctaFX’s Report on the Rising Trend of Online Forex Trading in Nigeria

International Forex broker, OctaFX, produces a report that discusses the rising trends of Online Forex Trading in Nigeria. This report examines the trends in the Nigerian forex exchange market, key players, threats to mainstream participation and measures to maximise opportunities in mainstream forex trading.

The key take outs from the OctaFX report on the rising trend of online Forex Trading in Nigeria are;

1. Young Nigerians within the ages of 21 to 35 are more involved in Forex trading of which the male gender is dominant when this is classified across gender lines.

2. The gender and the number of years of trading forex significantly affect the likelihood of people’s change in online and general behaviour and attitude to Forex Trading.

3. Tutorial materials and educational resources, minimum deposit amount, availability of cryptocurrency and favourable trading (i.e. profitable) are among the main drivers that influences the selection of forex trading platforms.

4. The number of years trading Forex and gender is significant in the experience of Forex scam.

5. The use of two-factor authentication, VPN/Proxy server use, back-up data and complex password tops the list in the method most preferred by traders in protecting their investment on Forex Trading platforms.

6. Traders mostly receive fraudulent offerings through emails, advertising, blog, influencers, SMS and this significantly affects traders’ online behaviour and attitude to Forex Trading.

7. Reliability and security, good ratings on the App store or Play store, fully customisable and easy to use, low commission fees, incentives, and good reviews top the list of reasons why traders pick their Forex Trading platform.

8. Traders ascertain a Forex Trading platform is not a scam by making sure there are no complaints about not being able to withdraw funds, reading through all fine print of documents, searching for credible reviews of brokers and checking the platform’s social media accounts.

9. The number of years trading Forex is significantly associated with having knowledge of how to secure funds on Forex Trading platforms.

10. Male traders are more knowledgeable about the safety of funds on Forex Trading platforms than female traders when classified across gender lines.

The report is now available for download [url=/OctaFXForexTradingWhitepaper]here[/url]

OctaFX is a global broker providing online trading services worldwide since 2011. The company is involved in a comprehensive network of charity and humanitarian initiatives, including improving educational infrastructure, short-notice relief projects, and support of local communities and small to medium enterprises. In Nigeria, it managed to capture the ‘Best ECN Broker’ award by World Finance and the ‘Best Forex Broker Nigeria 2022’ award by Global Banking and Finance Review.

7 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by EtinosaDLaw(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
OctaFx, the number 1 sponsors of Nigerian skitmakers

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Gandah(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Octafx With their useless spreads b like 5 & 6 grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by CalabarPikin: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Octa FX adverts fit make person feel say forex trading na child's play

Pure visual bet9ja betting with different name

61 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Excelboi(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
Na seun himself put advert for Octafx. This Octafx people money long. After using several skitmakers for advert.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Adakintroy: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
No report.

People are getting weak and less manly. Hence they running from traditional jobs. its the hallmark of weak minds to think more.

You will see great increase in online jobs as things go by. While People run away from traditional jobs as old fashion.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Flysinglemom(f): 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
OctaFx, the number 1 sponsors of Nigerian skitmakers

1XBet too

16 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Femiwilli: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lets face facts , Fulanis have finished Nija

And some mumu's want to vote another Fulani from cameroon?

4 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Chaos14: 12:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thank you sir for answering my plea to add a new mod
Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by seguntravels009(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ok... Points taken.

1 Like

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by SimplePlan34: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
forex no be beans oo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by isram: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
IF YOU LIKE YOURSELF dont ever try forex.

OR

YOU WILL BE POOR FOR LIFE

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by charlesedu777: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by EtinosaDLaw(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Flysinglemom:

1XBet too

Those ones and Oga Sabinus na 5 and 6 grin

7 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by sofeo(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Alright
Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Offpoint1: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
Paid, threat.

Hello Nairalanders, my groundmother just swallowed an airport, please I need URGENT 2 billion dollars for surgery...
Please assist with whatever you have... Those with less than 10million to send shouldn't bother asking for account details. I'm not your regular begger. I get class and it's my fundamental human right to beg cool cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by elder1002: 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
Like sai forex na beans na

1 Like

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by DevilsEqual(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2022
Gandah:
Octafx With their useless spreads b like 5 & 6 grin

So Crypto dey pay pass forex
You mean we have more successful crypto traders than we do forex traders?
Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Authoreety: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Really
Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Do we even have Nigerians who survive just on profits they make from trading forex? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Femiwilli:
Lets face facts , Fulanis have finished Nija

And some mumu's want to vote another Fulani from cameroon?

No be that one dem dey talk for here. Carry your frustration go another place!

7 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Ola4lead(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Bro Seun is that you ?
Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by kenny160: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
Octafx sha
Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2022
DevilsEqual:

So Crypto dey pay pass forex
You mean we have more successful crypto traders than we do forex traders?

Let him check ftmo and funded trader, mff prop firm on YouTube and monthly payout he will come back to remove that picture. Like say there is difference btw crypto and Forex trader

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by SavageResponse(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Authoreety:
Really

Meaning?
Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Octa FX adverts fit make person feel say forex trading na child's play

Most of their ads are misleading, an ignorant person after watching their ads will think that once you start trading you will just blow within 3 months and start buying SUVs all over the place grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Tinubuwins2023e: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Trade forex and remain in poverty for life

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Moneyyman:
Oga Seun!

I thought one of NL rules is that no one should promote forex here? Abi eye dey pain me ni?

Erh, mods for this section, Seun has breached rule 16.

Kindly do the needful.

Seun will do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria by Strongdickfresh: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
I made over $7000 in forex but lost all the money in crypto trading. If you don't have a good mentor, please don't try to trade forex or crypto on your own without a mentor.

I trade based on instructions from my mentors since my bitter experience...

Now I'm making more than $12000 in a week trading forex and crypto.

I trade forex from Mondays to Fridays. While I trade crypto twice in a month.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugandan Bank Accused Of Lending Money To Dead Man / It Is A Criminal Act To Deface Naira – CBN Warns Nigerians / Share Your Annoying Market Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.