Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria (14531 Views)

FG Blocks Binance, Coinbase, Octafx, Kraken, Other Crypto Firms - Premium Times / How To Create Massive Wealth In The Forex Industry Without Lifting A Finger / Takeaways From Octafx Report On Rising Trend Of Online Forex Trading In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by enoch273: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2022
This comprehensive and insightful piece will aid beginners and even advanced traders in their crypto journey and it's equally important to stay charged while at it.

Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Rucci(m): 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
If the article report in 2021 about Forex trading is to go with, then I think that Octa FX is on the right path. More detailed articles as such should be encouraged.
I will give it a try.
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Rucci(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
This is quite insightful but then again, are the government of the people ready to see through with this to making it efficient and effective for the people?
That's my only concern. Well done octa FX.
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Wwwq: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ok
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by macrodata(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
web2X:
Forex Trading is actually lucrative and I agree with the report.

There might even be more retail traders, more than stated in the report.

Even though Forex is lucrative, you should be reminded that it also has its downsides, you can lose money trading forex, especially if you are new to trading and with zero and little knowledge.

That is why it is important to learn how to trade first and practice with demo accounts. Many forex brokers offer practice accounts. I should also mention that it is important to trade forex only with spare money, money that you can afford to lose.

If you trade with your rent money or child's school fees or borrowed money, you may get yourself into a deep financial mess.

Now, considering the Naira to Dollar exchange issues in Nigeria, brokers are now considering offering Naira Trading accounts and that is a good thing.

7Bforex is one broker that I know offers Naira Trading accounts making it easier to fund and withdraw without thinking of unstable exchange rates.

OP, thank you for sharing the report.
Please kindly enlighten me on who a retail trader is? Are those the end users (traders) or small businesses that support foreign exchange?
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by web2X: 4:54am On Aug 31, 2022
macrodata:
Please kindly enlighten me on who a retail trader is? Are those the end users (traders) or small businesses that support foreign exchange?

A retail trader is individual trading for himself. Then, there are also institutional traders, these are big corporations that have a large volume of investment funds to trade with.

1 Like

Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by macrodata(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2022
web2X:

A retail trader is individual trading for himself. Then, there are also institutional traders, these are big corporations that have a large volume of investment funds to trade with.
Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by waze63(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lazyreporta:
My Forex AI is up for grab, profitable and low risk..

If you want constant profit, daily, it's available but it's not free. Minimum capital is 500 usd

How sure are you?.
And how can I get it?
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Lazyreporta(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
waze63:

How sure are you?.
And how can I get it?

How? You can whatsapp me 08164840396

I will run tester for you, you will confirm yourself.. Any date you want
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Scandium: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bergavis:

Sure, u are right. Don't also forget that most brokers also trade against novice traders. Because they know u are not good at trading. They do that cos they know u will eventually lose for them to gain. No broker dear trade against me. Hahahah

Please bro. Can I learn from you? I know the basics already. my problem is how to do analysis before trading. I will be grateful if you can put me through
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
angry
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by Avgvst123(m): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2022
I think it is very important to work with a reliable broker, but I imagine that it is very difficult for many beginners to find a proven option, so I recommend reading information about this here https://blogs.cornell.edu/learning/7-tips-to-find-best-forex-brokers-for-us-forex-traders/. I think that relying on such information sources can make choosing a broker faster.
Re: OctaFX's Report Sheds Light On The State Of The FOREX Industry In Nigeria by astalover13: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2022
Do you know how to make money on the internet? Many people are skeptical about that, but to be honest, it's not that hard to do. For instance, you can learn more about trading, it's a great way to profit, and this page natureworldnews.com/articles/50613/20220429/how-to-make-more-profit-in-the-forex-market.htm can help you with that. It's actually worth giving a shot, so highly recommend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks: "CBN Is Choking Economy With FX Restrictions" / Naira Vs Dollar: The Crash Of A Pampered Currency? / Get USD at official rate of CBN. Read T/C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.