Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Best European Country - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best European Country (46985 Views)

Best European Country To Live In. / Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time / Atleast Nigeria Is Visa Free To One Strong European Country; Andorra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best European Country by kennybuda: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2011
@markenny no give anybody your id yahoo guys full ground them don mail me tire shame on you guys
Re: Best European Country by suxes2006(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2011
As per Germany (I;m starting a thread though on it)
Try use aninvitation letter and if you are using hotel
as a tourist make sure you pay for at lest 4-5 night

For conference, let it be a paid one, http://www.culturaldiplomacy.org
is a nice conference coming up January 2012

SHALOM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best European Country by DonWaka: 8:50am On Nov 27, 2011
Markenny:

if i nerva tried i will not adivse ppl to do so.if it your first time in europ,u are like slave as far as u dont have working permite,even poo self u go pack wilth happness,i have been in those farms i work there too,but all the same i will adivse new comer that want to settle down in euro to work and safe hisself from depotation and prison, that farm will feed u for some times till u get conection and contacts,hawking weed and maggi for street is not a day job,the new comers are geting cought more ofte more than old ppls.for EXAMPLE when am new in austria,me and one guy i meat camp,went to africa shop to eat,one guy walk in form outside and put his cap on the head of my friend,my friend thought the cap is kool and leave it on his head,after 50sec,ten police on marks work in and come straight to my friend and handcuff him.just like that,my friend nerva be outside,he is not  hawking at the momet, he is  about to learn,he is just 4 days old in europ.
he was in prison for 3months for noting he didnt even kwn about,it could be me,sence them,i nerva take any thing from any black person.because white ppl dont kwn different btw blacks,all there kwn is what cloth or cap someone is wearing.

my point is hard it been the new comer cool down and work at farm first to feed his self and
see what is going on around him,have contacts,teaches friend and conection.he will leave like king in europ and no prob shall come to you.

@Markenny, i have Greece 1 months visa, please teach me how i can use it to enter Germany. i want to stayed in any part of Europe where i can get job immediately and i don't even mind to chop aduro
Re: Best European Country by benincitys(f): 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2011
my GOD see Nigerians people nobody want stay for Nigeria anymore ,
GOD HELP THE YOUNG NIGERIA'S because if everybody travel to aboard
Na dead country be that ooh, markenny advise this people well i know
how many Nigeria's are crying for help here in Germany looking for work
tell them the true is not as easy as you put it.

Re: Best European Country by seun86: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2011
@poster i can only tell you the worse places in europ.
Italy
Poland
Russia
Hungary
Cyprus
Greece
UK

@Markenny Why did you list Cyprus among the countries, I believed Cyprus to be better off.
Re: Best European Country by justwise(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2011
seun86:

@poster i can only tell you the worse places in europ.
Italy
Poland
Russia
Hungary
Cyprus
Greece
UK

@Markenny Why did you list Cyprus among the countries, I believed Cyprus to be better off.

Have you lived in any of those places?
Re: Best European Country by seun86: 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2011
justwise:

Have you lived in any of those places?

Markenny should answer that
Re: Best European Country by justwise(m): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2011
seun86:

Markenny should answer that

He did not list those countries, you did, so answer the question.
Re: Best European Country by kadman(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2011
justwise:

He did not list those countries, you did, so answer the question.

Actually, it was Markenny who listed them. Justwise wetin do your glasses today ??

1 Like

Re: Best European Country by justwise(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2011
kadman:

Actually, it was Markenny who listed them. Justwise wetin do your glasses today ??

I did not read markenny's post, only saw seun86 listed those countries so i thought it was his idea.
Re: Best European Country by unipol(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2011
you don't need to be there to know that they are the worst european countries.
Re: Best European Country by talitakumi: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
those planning to travel to georgia should have a second thought, nothing is happening there. Nigeria is far better then georgia.
Re: Best European Country by dotcomnamename: 3:42am On Dec 21, 2012
Markenny: @suexs2005,it vry evry easy to have ur resident permit here in germany,onces u have baby here in germany
u will be issue one year permite,if u work and pay tax,u will issue unbefriste(stay as long as u want even till dead)
marry a german woman u will get 10 years permite.
germany ladies are the most friendly woman i ever seen in europ.it easly to have woman friend ingermany as a black man than
in other country.both blacks and white go the same club in germany,in austria white and black are not entering the same club,from the area i
stay in austria (wien) only one or two clubs are for blacks UB4 and another club beside the inner city.the clubsfor black is full of benin babes and white
woman above 50 and to 60 who is looking for fun.the clubs for 16 to 30 blacks are not allow to eneter.and in austria f u say hallo to white babes
she will look at u as if u have shit on ur body.if u site beside white she will stand up and look for another site.

poland
hungary
if u have money woman go follow u allowed but if money finsh
there go run away.or if u have probs or maybe if u are in prison.
it hardly poland and hungary woman accpt marriage for blacks for paper
expect u pay them.(we call it counti marriage)but marry for love or friendship nerva in poland and austria
germany u marry and make friends for love and not for money.

rectely i notice alot of benin and igbo girls in germany are haveing babies
a friend tell me that if black woman have babies in germany there will not been deported again
there will issue visa.i learnt there also pay mens to have babies from them,

ps for woman who is reading this dont go and get pregenant with addro person
ur pikin go be addro too.no visa for u,look for some one with permite.

So, is that a life? having babies for people u don't love all in the name of PAPER.

Secondly, stop misleading people here..

Germany is not the place for first timer without a student visa or residency from Nigeria.
IF you go to Germany with a visit visa and end up as illegal, you're already in the next available flight to the burnt MMIA that burnt this morning in Lagos Nigeria.

And who told you that paper is very easy in Germany? Germany is very tough in terms of having papers and the only solution is either you have baby for a German u don't love or for a real relationship, and or any EU woman, and or you're granted Refugee Status as an Asylum seeker.
So, if you and your woman are visit visa holder and have baby in Germany, you will be deported sure banka, because you're not entitled to any residency unless one of you is an EU citizen or residency holder, and before you become a German citizen u have to use your residency for 8 years.

Germany is not easy to get paper! Let them know the truth before your information begin sending people to Germany and become illegal there.

Everybody staying in Germany for more than 3 months must obtain a residence permit, excluding EU citizens that are only required to register with their local Einwohnermeldeamt. And to get a German paper, Registering with the police is one of the first things you have to do following your arrival in Germany, except you're applying for Asylum which i don't think you will stand 5% as a Nigerian, except a miracle from baba God.

Getting a 'polizeiliche Anmeldebestätigung' requires a visit to the local registration office ('Einwohnermeldeamt/Meldestelle'), which is normally part of the local police station or town hall, and u must do this within seven days of arrival in Germany, or at least once you have accommodation.

And you will certainly need a Valid Nigerian passport to do all these, so tell me, will you tender your expired visa? Thats the door to Nigeria grin
The rules for what you need to get a residence permit may vary somewhat from place to place and according to your status. You'll certainly need a valid passport, a couple of “biometric” photos, proof that you have a place to live, proof of health insurance and proof that you can support yourself. Other things you may need include proof that you have a critical skill, proof that you are married, proof that you have independent means or a pension, a health certificate and a certificate of good conduct.

Registering is a simple matter of going there and filling out a form, but they must see your passport and they must not see your expired visa, except if you're an asylum visa. And the only solution is to get married while your Asylum application is on processing, but if your Asylum case finish unsucesssful before you get married, then you're smelling Nigeria. These are what you should let people know about how hard Germany is for illegal people O!

The truth is: the only way you can enjoy Germany is only when you get their RESIDENCY or their PASSPORT, even student you're still in ''ko easy'' lol kiss
The two types of residence permits are limited (Aufenthaltserlaubnis) and unlimited (Niederlassungserlaubnis). The Niederlassungserlaubnis can normally only be applied for after several years of continuous residence or if certain special requirements are met, Oh boy, GERMANy no easy O!

1 Like

Re: Best European Country by Ndyoo(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
wot do you mean as a student you also dey ko easy as in its easy?
Re: Best European Country by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 23, 2012
Please house, i need information about part-time job/working why studying in Cyprus and secondly, is Cyprus a good destination?
Re: Best European Country by surecan: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2012
@dotcom_na_me_na_me,what of a situation that a student give birth in Germany for non EU students,what will be the status of the child and the parents and any other benefit
Re: Best European Country by dotcomnamename: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2012
surecan: @dotcom_na_me_na_me,what of a situation that a student give birth in Germany for non EU students,what will be the status of the child and the parents and any other benefit

Children born in Germany to non-German parents automatically acquire German citizenship at birth, as long as one of the parents has lived in Germany for at least 8 years and has the right of permanent residence
So, even though if both you and your baby mother are in Germany as a student, you’re entitled to NOTHING.
At least, one of you must have residency status and must have lived in Germany for 8 years
RESIDENCY is different from STUDENT VISA. As a student , you are only in Germany to study and they expect you to leave Germany with you baby and the baby mother.
You are only entitled to your baby’s German Birth certificate. That’s all..
German citizenship law says: A person is eligible for naturalization once they have lived legally in Germany for eight years and have permanent residence status.
The most common ground for citizenship is on the basis of 8 years legal residence in Germany and possession of a settlement permit or valid residence permit.
We use similar law here in Ireland, but the only difference is our own is a bit better than the German citizenship law, because na only 5 years u’re required live legally in Ireland with your residency before you become citizen, and not only that, must be working and pay your tax for at least good 4 years with no criminal conviction. If you had a baby here, you must have lived with your residency for at least 3 years before your baby is entitled to an Irish Passport. So there is a big different. Germany is 8 years, while Irish is 3 years. U see now, different of 5 years.
So, I will prefer Ireland instead if Germany.
Goodluck
Re: Best European Country by surecan: 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2012
thank you 'dotcom_na_me_na_me'Is Ireland tuition free also?
Re: Best European Country by dotcomnamename: 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
surecan: thank you 'dotcom_na_me_na_me'Is Ireland tuition free also?

Awusubilahi.. God forbid... Ireland Tuition Free, i go jump from 10 story building if Ireland offer tuition free. Infact, u must pay your tuition in full, at least full first year. Irish immigration system is hell. Their visa even hard pass Canada now O ! grin
Re: Best European Country by surecan: 12:10am On Dec 25, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Awusubilahi.. God forbid... Ireland Tuition Free, i go jump from 10 story building if Ireland offer tuition free. Infact, u must pay your tuition in full, at least full first year. Irish immigration system is hell. Their visa even hard pass Canada now O ! grin

This is why i see germany as an alternative
Re: Best European Country by dotcomnamename: 12:34am On Dec 25, 2012
surecan:

This is why i see germany as an alternative

Try it now, but with that intention if it is, u need to re-think O! As per non EU student with non EE student having baby there... nothing for them O! try Canada and US... not in Europe anymore, except Canad and US and some South America.... Ireland is the last EU country that offer that last and that was before 1st January 2005....
Re: Best European Country by surecan: 12:57am On Dec 25, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Try it now, but with that intention if it is, u need to re-think O! As per non EU student with non EE student having baby there... nothing for them O! try Canada and US... not in Europe anymore, except Canad and US and some South America.... Ireland is the last EU country that offer that last and that was before 1st January 2005....

yes i have tried Canada it didn't work so that is y i choose to go with Germany since 8k euro blocked account will guarantee us visa,then i wish to join my wife later not now,and i will like to go as a student.What of a situation that she apply visa from Germany after arrival for study,is it possible.And again,if both of are student,at least after graduation,we will stay to get job nah or will they tell us to go because we have child
Re: Best European Country by dotcomnamename: 2:23am On Dec 25, 2012
surecan:

yes i have tried Canada it didn't work so that is y i choose to go with Germany since 8k euro blocked account will guarantee us visa,then i wish to join my wife later not now,and i will like to go as a student.What of a situation that she apply visa from Germany after arrival for study,is it possible.And again,if both of are student,at least after graduation,we will stay to get job nah or will they tell us to go because we have child

Is your wife already in Germany? If your wife already in Germany on a student visa or had earlier got her German student visa, off-course you can obtain your student visa too and join her in Germany. There is no German law that says couple as students cannot live in Germany and had their baby there in Germany. But i must confess that even though if you and your wife finish your study in Germany and then have baby there, it won't change your status neither your wife too. The only thing is if you and your wife are in Germany as student, with God all things are possible, because the German Immigration law that may benefit your child to be entitled to residency or citizenship before the completion of your study with your wife, however, if you finish your study with your wife and wish to continue living in Germany, the Germany Immigration authority would expect you to be employed by a company of which your immigration status will be changed to from student to Work permit. But still on the matter, Work permit is till not a residency.. So your rights in Germany with work permit can never be comparable with residency. There are certain rights for residency holder order than that of student visa and work permit. But nevertheless, there might be consideration to change your work permit to residency if only you have lived in Germany with your work permit for certain years without any criminal activity, and if Germany uses Article 8, but i'm not sure. Vicjustice and Justwise will know more about it if Germany do consider residency base on Article 8 Right to Family & life....

But, if i should advice you, i'll rather prefer Ireland because 8k euro alone Ireland will give you student visa, even the 8k alone is too much for first payment year.... And then ur wife can do exchange program from Germany or direct from 9ja and come meet you or you come meet her in Ireland. And no much stress about blocking account, interview bla bla of Germany. Nothing like that in Ireland. Ireland application is very straightforward and u will only submit your application at the VFS the same building where UK VFS is at Ground and 1 Floor, 16, Billingsway Oregun Industrial Area, Ikeja. Apply to any school of your choice in Ireland either in Dublin or any city in Ireland. Send your credentials & certs & results, pay your fees & accommodation, and you will be sent admission offer etc and visa documents .. Get ready your sponsors account & sponsorship letter and your personal accounts. Include your statement of purpose ur intention and how your course is important to use in Nigeria after your study. Get some introduction letters & even criminal clearance.... With those documents, you should get your Irish Student Visa and then start next level...

If you need assistance about admission & any contact to any school here, i'm available to help only openly here
Gbammmmmmmm
Re: Best European Country by surecan: 7:39am On Dec 25, 2012
Thanks for the wonderful information,you have said it all.I am scared about their high tuition and i dont want to risky not obtaining visa for her.I am not going with her now because i am very much busy but may be joining her a later year.I saw a course of master of HRM about 12800 euro,how do they collect tuition fee,is it pay semester or i will pay all at the same time,then after payment,what do u think that will be in sponsors account for visa application.Thank u
Re: Best European Country by dotcomnamename: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2012
surecan: Thanks for the wonderful information,you have said it all.I am scared about their high tuition and i dont want to risky not obtaining visa for her.I am not going with her now because i am very much busy but may be joining her a later year.I saw a course of master of HRM about 12800 euro,how do they collect tuition fee,is it pay semester or i will pay all at the same time,then after payment,what do u think that will be in sponsors account for visa application.Thank you.can u add me on .

Is it still for Germany or Ireland? If it's for Ireland student MASTERS programe, let me know, i'll furnish you details about it....
Re: Best European Country by surecan: 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Is it still for Germany or Ireland? If it's for Ireland student MASTERS programe, let me know, i'll furnish you details about it....
aasa

i mean Ireland student masters
Re: Best European Country by surecan: 12:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
Re: Best European Country by dotcomnamename: 2:48am On Dec 26, 2012
surecan: aasa

i mean Ireland student masters

The Course Fee for ‘’MASTER in (HRM) per annum
NATIONAL COLLEGE OF IRELAND €9,500 per annum for Msc in HRM, and can be paid twice.. school site is here http://www.ncirl.ie/Programmes_Courses/Part-time-Courses/Fees

Others:
GRIFFITH COLLEGE Dublin http://www.gcd.ie/mscibm/
http://www.dit.ie/postgrad/programmes/dt398amscinhumanresourcemanagement/
DUBLIN CITY UNIVERSITY: http://www.dcu.ie/finance/fees/programme_costs_business-2012-2013.shtml
TRINITY COLLEGE DUBLIN also known as UNIVERSITY OF DUBLIN: http://www.tcd.ie/business/undergraduate/module-outlines/bu3570.php
INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY TALLAGHT: http://www.it-tallaght.ie/human_resources
UNIVERSITY OF LIMERICK: http://www2.ul.ie/web/WWW/Services/Research/Graduate_School/Prospective_Students/Graduate_Programmes/Taught_Programmes/Kemmy_Business_School/Human_Resource_Management
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF IRELAND GALWAY: http://www.nuigalway.ie/college-of-business-public-policy-and-law/courses/postgraduatetaughtcourses/industrial-relation-human-resource-management.html

Get busy with that, lets make magic openly here and start hailing nairalanders from Ireland grin
Re: Best European Country by surecan: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2012
Wow,good job,thank you so much,at least the matter of tuition now is over,lets come to visa and part time jobs and Post graduation work permit.
1.Can embassy allow part payment of the tuition fee,because i saw in their website that student will provide evidence of full payment.
2.After payment of full tuition fee,how much do you think that suppose to be in my account for visa application.
3.can one get a part time job and how easy to get such since i heard that most EU guys flooded the area.
4.how many years do they grant for Post graduate work permit.
5.must we pay for accommodation before visa application.
Thank you once more.
Re: Best European Country by dotcomnamename: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
surecan: Wow,good job,thank you so much,at least the matter of tuition now is over,lets come to visa and part time jobs and Post graduation work permit.
1.Can embassy allow part payment of the tuition fee,because i saw in their website that student will provide evidence of full payment.
2.After payment of full tuition fee,how much do you think that suppose to be in my account for visa application.
3.can one get a part time job and how easy to get such since i heard that most EU guys flooded the area.
4.how many years do they grant for Post graduate work permit.
5.must we pay for accommodation before visa application.
Thank you once more.

1. Clearly the Irish Embassy stated on their website that student must provide evidence of full payment, however the same Irish Embassy stated on their website that: You must have proof that fees have been paid to the college. they expect you to pay at least €6,000 Euro for the first year before you can be issued visa, THE SAME EMBASSY STATED ON THEIR WEBSITE AGAIN THAT: Where your fees are below €6,000, the full amount of the fees must be paid in advance, and the student must have access to €3,000 at first registration.

The estimated cost of living in Ireland for a student for one academic year is 7 000 Euro, i mean for each year of your course, so that means if your course is €7,000 or €4,000 per year, and if your course is 3 years or 4 years, you will then multiply €7,000 or €4,000 by 3 years or 4 years, the total is what you will add with your accommodation fee, and the total of everything is what they expect in your sponsor's account. For instance:

Your course is 3 years. Your course fee per year is €4,000. Your accommodation per year is €1,200. That is €4000+€4000+€4000 + €1,200+€1,200+€1,200 = €15,600 Euro for 3 years course. You will then convert the €15,600 Euro.
Remember that the estimated cost of living expected from you in Ireland as an International student is €7,000 Euro, so you will then multiply €7,000 Euro by 3 to make total of €21,000 Euro.

So, you will then add your €15,600 Euro plus €21,000 Euro, making all total of €36,600 Euro. And remember that at least you will want to have some money as pocket money stuffs like that, so i would advice you to make it like €40,000 Euro or even €50,000 Euro.
So, you will then convert €50,000 Euro to Naira, which would be around N10,380,550.00 Naira , so at least, over 30 Million Naira in your sponsor's account is ok to sponsor you for 3 years course in Ireland, if possible more than that, remember that you must provide evidence of his income where he earn such money such as your sponsor's company registration certificate, and tax and please don't just use sponsor's company account. Its better you use your sponsor's both personal account and company together. Its better to avoid giving them doubt, and makes rue you provide your own personal account too.

Don't forget that it is an advantage for you if you can get a letter from any company promise they would employ you if you after your study in Ireland.
Make sure you also prepare a well carefully drafted STATEMENT OF PURPOSE how your course is important to you and how it would benefit NIGERIA, and state why you choose to study in Ireland.

If you have a property in Nigeria like a plot of Ireland, its a plus for you, but not compulsory...
Get a letter of support from either your parent or pastors if you're Christian or chief imam if you're Muslim, that is if its not your parent sponsoring you, you can get it from your parent...

Get a Police Criminal Clearance certificate
Introduction letters & character reference would be okay too like 2 or 3 from very important matured well responsible people

They expect you to pay at least 6,000 Euro for the first year before you can be issued visa, THE SAME EMBASSY STATED ON THEIR WEBSITE AGAIN THAT: Where your fees are below €6,000, the full amount of the fees must be paid in advance, and the student must have access to €3,000 at first registration.

What i mean few days ago by you can pay part of the fees means you do not have to pay the whole 3 years course fee, what i mean is you can pay for the first year, so deposit from the first year fee is not allowed.. If your first year is €7,000, you must pay the €7,000.. I hope you get my point.
Although there are many schools in Ireland where their course fee can be just 4,000 Euro, but such course will never be masters.
If you need course that would not be more than €4,000 Euro for international student, i can try get that for you, but such course will never be Masters course. it can be ordinary certificate or diploma, but i'm not sure for graduate diploma unless i confirm that, and or maybe professional course.

As per Part Time Job, i won't deceive you, don't even think about job as soon as you arrive in Ireland... Even the Irish are still looking for job... that would take sometime.... haven't you heard of the RECESSION slogan? Its everywhere even in GErmany...
For POST GRADUATE WORK PERMIT information, the answer is here http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/WP11000076

Yes you must pay for the first year accommodation, alternatively if you have any relative here in Ireland, he/she can provide documentary evidence that he/she would be responsible for your accommodation for specific years or throughout the duration of your course of study..

PLEASE NOTE:

Don't get me wrong O!, there are many schools in Ireland that will offer you admission with just €3,000 Euro even bellow that sef, and you will get your visa, but the €3,000 must be paid in full, and the course will never be a masters course, some may not even be a degree course. It can be ordinary certificate course or professional course...

For instance, take a look at the attached admission offer for a Nigerian guy and was granted Irish Visa to study in that school, this guy is a younger brother to a friend of mine, that is he prepared himself and provided the required documents plus accommodation and fees by the Embassy and the school, and the embassy gave him visa... and it is not a degree or masters course... So, it depends..

If you need any help, let me know, or Justwise and Vicjustice as per they know better

Goodluck

Sorry the file attachment is showing Attachment larger than 200.0KB, how i wish it upload so u can see it... But i hope the above information help?.
Goodluck
Re: Best European Country by surecan: 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me,thank you for all the effort you have made for me,i so much appreciated it and every of ur explanation was well understood.Now i choose to go with the one that the tuition fee is approximately 9560 euro,and is a one year master program and again the visa chances of those courses may be low.According to their site that you gave me,non degree program is not entitled for Post Graduate work permit.Now from all the indication,since the tuition is for one which is approx 9560+7000+accommodation,may be i can add extra 3k euro,i hope she is good to go.But again,i have lived in London and i can tell you if Ireland is equivalent to UK practices,is better she remain in Nigeria.I am also a traveler and you can see that i am not writing from Nigeria.Thank you once more
Re: Best European Country by dotcomnamename: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
surecan: dotcom_na_me_na_me,thank you for all the effort you have made for me,i so much appreciated it and every of ur explanation was well understood.Now i choose to go with the one that the tuition fee is approximately 9560 euro,and is a one year master program and again the visa chances of those courses may be low.According to their site that you gave me,non degree program is not entitled for Post Graduate work permit.Now from all the indication,since the tuition is for one which is approx 9560+7000+accommodation,may be i can add extra 3k euro,i hope she is good to go.But again,i have lived in London and i can tell you if Ireland is equivalent to UK practices,is better she remain in Nigeria.I am also a traveler and you can see that i am not writing from Nigeria.Thank you once more

Well said, all the best !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adatan, Abeokuta Flooded, People Dead, Car Swallowed, Chinese Company Blamed / Lagos - Ikorodu Road In 1947 / Abraham Airaodion Honoured In Dubai For Returning N12M Forgotten In His Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.