Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) (28654 Views)

Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja / Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Oceanjagaban: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
If you have any friend or family member supporting BAT, I urge you to be very careful around that person.A word is enough for the wise.no say I no tell you.
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Sambadalo(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Try Folix… �
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Elidrisy20: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
This is a pointer
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by richie240: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Who send u whether u be yibó or not?
The most important tin wey u nor fit deny be say u be zombie - sorry, I meant to say 'zombiedient'.

Dassol!
cool
Eriokanmi:
This one think say I be ibo. What a joke grin. Urchins normal way of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2022
Temptee101:

grin

Tell your druggie agbado lord to take care of his ailing health.

A sick man should be in the hospital and not on the ballot.

Brainwashed and mentally challenged Zombidients needs to be housed in mental hospitals/institutions.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by walefresh3(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
satandeterrible:
Corrupt, senile Tinubu will not enter Aso Rock 2023.
We don't want a thieving criminal as president.

Obi is an ipob sponsorer

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by stormborn28(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Announced3:

Damn goat. You are getting stale [color=#990000][/color] cool

Hand dey shaaaaaake, leg dey sahaaake. Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokaaaan.emilokan emilokaan......Chaiii..damn. On a serious note, Both this song and "carry me dey go" need to be trademarked oh. Na money them be walai.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Komu1048(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
Zydote:
Photo Caption Pix 1&2: (L-R) Mr. Ayal Raz, Israeli Consul Inbar Lipman Garden, All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asíwájú Bola Tinubu, and Ambassador of Israel to Nigeria, Michael Freeman, when the ambassador visited Tinubu at the Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Office in Abuja...Tuesday. Pix (R-L) 3 & 4: All Progressives Congress Presidential Candidate, Asíwájú Bola Tinubu, and Ambassador of Israel to Nigeria, Michael Freeman, when the ambassador visited Tinubu at the Tinubu/Shettima Campaign Office in Abuja...Tuesday.

The people's president, unlike one Zombidients Igbos project.

The result of 2023 election will pain Ipob sote they will declare sleep at home thrice a week
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by jrusky(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
satandeterrible:
Tinubu is an old, senile, crooked, corrupt thief and will never smell the presidency.

Peter Obi 2023!!!

You may be right as what apc stand for and has done likewise obi crook will never near Aso Rock takless of smelling it bro. Take it to bank obi will ends up as your village ipob terrorist president beheading and cannibalising human.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by stormborn28(m): 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lubumbashi:
Israel is a friendly nation. They have no problem with Islam, their only problem is with Hamas and other terrorist groups seeking to annihilate it. That's why they have made peace with muslim countries like UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait and lately Turkey. They are fully backing the Muslim Muslim ticket of Tinubu/Shettima with MOSSAD the way they backed Buhari and assisted in the capture of the fake Aba jew in DSS dungeon.

BATified2023 cool

E go shock you.

Hand dey shaaaaaake, leg dey sahaaake. Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokaaaan.emilokan emilokaan......Chaiii..damn. On a serious note, Both this song and "carry me dey go" need to be trademarked oh. Na money them be walai.
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by ajani2311: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2022
Man no be God
kennyz247:
loosing 2023 election for Tinubu(baba emilokon) it just too sure,...
even if Joe Biden or Donald Trump like make dem visit hm,it won't make any differences.
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by stormborn28(m): 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Miroslavv:
Voting for Peter Obi or Atiku is Criminal, It is tantamount to sabotaging the progress made by Nigeria in the last 20yrs.
But this is Democracy. Every body with him own craze.

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by jeromestarks: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
domchike:

You people hatred for Ndiigbo wil destroy you
Who told you that we hate Igbo?
My brother's wife is from Anambra. My sister's husband is from Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by stormborn28(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
jconsulting:
My fear for 2023 is that Nigeria might make another big mistake, over hyping of Obi might be the same as Buhari in 2014, What exactly has this man done. Who has he groom, where are those that have made it under his tutelage

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria

go and take your weed Son
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Cyberterror: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
Peter Obituary and his IPOB supporters in the mud.
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
jeromestarks:
Atiku is a thief.
Tinubu is a drug lord.
Obi is IPOB.
Abeg, who person go vote for now o?

I don't know who will win but I
what I do know is that kenkenso will not win 2023 election.

blaimy....who the hell is kenkenso....??
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Ancestortinubu: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Oya olodo brains twist this news. Your sick old iregbaji ancestor has won 2023. Oya lash Obidients. You have made it today. Brainwashed BATstad urchins
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by fakuta(f): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Zombiedent, keep wailing, your wailing go enter another level next year when the worthless piter Obidient you are supporting don lule .... Nothing you and other zombiedents can do to stop BAT, Jagaban is an unstoppable train, he is the man for the job and come 2023 he will become our president
the last time I checked where I am , candidate in the APC don't want to campaign for BAT because is bad market for them .
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by dollyjoy(f): 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Zombiedent, keep wailing, your wailing go enter another level next year when the worthless piter Obidient you are supporting don lule .... Nothing you and other zombiedents can do to stop BAT, Jagaban is an unstoppable train, he is the man for the job and come 2023 he will become our president
Are you okay?
I mean, really okay? You sound very stupid and sick to me honestly!
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Benwallt(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Why is he always the very first point of call?
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Buckeyemedia1: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
Unstoppable derailed train of rail, hijacked by bandits, heading for the rocks.
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by benitwater(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
satandeterrible:
Tinubu is an old, senile, crooked, corrupt thief and will never smell the presidency.

Peter Obi 2023!!!
you have serious problem.
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Benwallt(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
ceaser:
Na wa o.

Isrealis are visiting Èmilókàn. Is there something we are missing? I know that Israelis have not had stakes in Lagos development before now, so when and how did they come into the picture now?

If it's China now, I will not think too much. Israelis coming into the picture will be necessitated by things like security (the Israeli mossad), and maybe militarily.

I expect them to have an ally in Jewish South East Nigeria than in the North or the South west.

But one can never trust all these international politics. It's all for the interest of their own country, acclaimed community of Jewish ancestry be damned.

@ the bolded.

But the allegation is that Obi had no soft spot for IPOB when he was governor, to the extent that many bodies of murdered IPOB members were thrown into one of the rivers in Anambra state during his time as governor.

So if those allegations are anything to go by, how is it possible that he himself is IPOB?

They will likely also visit other major contestants viz: Atiku and Peter Òbí. So dont be hasty to conclude.

Tinubu also has his own supporters as Peter Òbí does, so you can't generalize that Nigerians don't want him

As far as I know, the most unwanted personality in Nigeria today is Buhari and for valid reasons. His notoriety though is what is rubbing off of Tinubu now by virtue of being in the same political party. And even though I'd have preferred Osinbajo over a very elderly Tinubu, Osinbajo too irrespective of his great qualifications and six months exemplary performance as acting president would have had the same rejection from some Nigerians as BAT now has by virtue of political party.
Now this is sense and balance. I pray for more of you. You talk with reasoning
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by richie240: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
Philomena! Philomena!! Philomena!!!
How many times I call.u? Three times, u get am!

Shey na like diz u wan spend d next 8 years of ur life waililng on top what God has destined?

Na like diz u and chukuebuka wail 7 years ago ontop buhari matter, 'still yet' e enter. Na d same route Una wan pass again, Una nor dey learn?
grin grin
Buckeyemedia1:
Unstoppable derailed train of rail, hijacked by bandits, heading for the rocks.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by shinealight(m): 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

…but he sure will, if the Almighty decrees it. Yours is just like the rantings of an ant…..so inconsequential in the scheme of things!
So, save your breath make we hear word abeg undecided undecided
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by richie240: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Simple: its bcus they see and recognize what others - thru inherited hate- can't/refuse to see.
cool
Benwallt:
Why is he always the very first point of call?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by Alajiki(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2022
satandeterrible:

Peter Obi 2023!!!

Yinmu.

Tinubu's Nigeria's next president. You can relocate to your landlocked Biafra
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by drlateef: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
satandeterrible:

Peter Obi 2023!!!

How shameful do you appear with your massive wailing Don’t you have shame? Obi will lose. If you like wail till eternity.
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by drlateef: 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You better order for lorry loads of skunk!!! Smoke till after 2023 because you need something to detach you from reality. Otherwise you will be forced to hug a transformer.
Re: Israeli Ambassador, Michael Freeman Visits Tinubu At His Campaign Office (pics) by DavSagacity(m): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yoruba1stson:
How old are u pls. No insults intended. Am just curious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: What Buhari Told APC Reps At The Meeting / Yakubu Gowon Takes Selfie With A Pilot In The Cockpit (Photo) / Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.