Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,642 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan (42316 Views)

PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / Shettima: APC Cracks Widen - Sunnewsonline.com / 10 Governors Visit Dangote Refinery, Say It’s A Pride To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Geminiivory: 1:34am On Aug 31, 2022
Owopariola001:

Ironu de ba awon werey Olori pelebe.

All their SS/SE votes will be shared equally. They never see anything. cheesy cheesy

a big joke. wetin happen to your block votes from the north?lol..
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by DaddyFabooluz(m): 1:56am On Aug 31, 2022
Abdu81:
Imagine the shamelessness.

GEJ Is a fool?
He will abandon obi to support tinubu of all people.

All these small children still sucking feeding bottle and don't yet have sense, I wonder who is giving you internet to browse. See how you are insulting your elder. If I say your father is a fool for allowing you access internet at your tender age you might be upset. But sometimes I don't blame people like you because you might not even have father's that took care of you to teach you how to respect your elders.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by giga20: 2:22am On Aug 31, 2022
Jonathan no well normally
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by AreaFada2: 2:24am On Aug 31, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Consultation continues until the full blown campaign starts.

“Jonathan: Peaceful peace, Asiwaju dey parlor to see us o

Mama Peace: na only him waka come?

Jona: No, him pipo them northern governors follow an

Mama Peace: those people sharing blood? there is God ooo. Me no dey see them oo”

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai!
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Sleekfingers: 2:29am On Aug 31, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Don't mind him. He still beckon on big personalities.

Instead of telling us how he intends to rule. He believe in taking pictures with big men grin grin cheesy
He will hear from the youths.

Which youths? Youths wey no get PVC......shior.......
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 31, 2022
If it wasnt for the transmission of electoral result that will make rigging difficult,tinubu would not go and visit GEJ.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Sleekfingers: 2:30am On Aug 31, 2022
Owopariola001:

Ironu de ba awon werey Olori pelebe.

All their SS/SE votes will be shared equally. They never see anything. cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin

You are not a nice person

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Sleekfingers: 2:33am On Aug 31, 2022
omaclarry:

Have you noticed Tinubu can not stand alone he likes sandwiching himself between healthy people in group photos

And so?

That's our next president. Even if, he is confined in a wheel chair. Na our next presido be that
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by byteem: 2:39am On Aug 31, 2022
QuotaSystem:
After 2015, Jonathan moved on. The SS moved on.

No permanent friend or foe in politics.

Only some inept ipob terrorists masquerading as Zombidients have been bitterly crying more than the bereaved.

but you have permanent iddoits. permanent thieves , permanent murderers, permanent looters, permanent criminals , permanent bigots. permanent druggies and permanent myopic fools who come here to sell their future over meagre sums. A leopard never
looses his spots ..arakurin ronu.. your product is defective, unstable and unsellable even to the high heavens.. you know this but yet you choose to continue with this folly all for a morsel of bread and blind promises. Dem go shock u
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Abdu81: 2:59am On Aug 31, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:

All these small children still sucking feeding bottle and don't yet have sense, I wonder who is giving you internet to browse. See how you are insulting your elder. If I say your father is a fool for allowing you access internet at your tender age you might be upset. But sometimes I don't blame people like you because you might not even have father's that took care of you to teach you h
ow to respect your elders.

Immoral, corrupt, greedy and selfish being like you might be my elders but do not deserve any respect.

By the way Mr elder are you aware that even fools grow old?
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Abdu81: 3:00am On Aug 31, 2022
Christistruth00:

Peter Obi will not win even Anambra his own State except if Gov Soludo supports him
But you guys are too emotional to understand Political Permutations
No problems.
Thanks for the lectures.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Masterito(m): 3:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Good luck is a man of peace, considering the way he was abused by Tinubu.
Rozross:
I hope the insults and ridicule will reduce now. Shun bitter politics.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by MarketDispatch: 4:35am On Aug 31, 2022
trutharena:
Breaking: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan

So, APC can visit someone they said is clueless and a drunkard.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 31, 2022
Addme:

I guess most desperate has another meaning to you.

Most desperate and he has never contested for any election since he left office as a governor.

Most desperate and he has been in one party since bar change of names.

If he's most desperate, what would you say about Obi and Atiku?

Dude he is desperate to become the president it was that desperation that gave rise to "Emi Lo Kan" statement, and telling people how he helped Buhari. That statement was an actor of desperation as he was ready to scatter everything if not given power. That is desperation.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 31, 2022
yetunsbay:
what makes person like Obi decamp if not desperation.

Campaign starting officially next month. Try dey calm down

It was not desperation, he knows that Wike will not want him to clinch the presidency and seeing the money politics Atiku and Wike played in PDP it was better he moved.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 31, 2022
ABIBLESS:
But in 2011 that Jonathan came to Lagos for Tinubu support. Tinubu supported Jonathan & he won in South West.
Jonathan promised only one term which Tinubu agreed. But in 2015, Jonathan reneged his promised hence Tinubu withdrew his support.
Now Tinubu will remind Jonathan that he shld not forget what he did fir him in 2011 election. This is another payback.
We youth will vote for Tinubu, all wailers will Labour in vain.
After the election, another ringing tone will be marginalisation

Oga have small sense In 2011 the margin Jonathan won against Buhari in Lagos was slim even in 2015 the margin Buhari won in Lagos was slim T8nubu had nothing to do with it.
look the visits is clear he is desperate they are seeing the times, the political elites are scared Nigeria is broke and the signs of restiveness are there they want a younger person to steer the ship of Nigeria Tinubu visiting them is to try and sway their opinion and that to me is desperation for power. he went visit OBJ the same person he ridiculed that to me is desperation, and i bet you he will go to IBB and Abdulsalam very soon.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Owologbo(m): 5:01am On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
I hope the insults and ridicule will reduce now. Shun bitter politics.

No one plays bitter politics than Tinubu and APC.
He went to see him to continue his 2015 insult or what?
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 31, 2022
Ajanakuasla:
Another master stroke from BAT himself. Na real politician u be. No permanent enemy, no permanent friend in politics, only permanent interest

you are the classic definition of Zombie, always playing eye service, if Tinubu shit you will say it is a masterstroke.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 31, 2022
Christistruth00:

Peter Obi will not win even Anambra his own State except if Gov Soludo supports him
But you guys are too emotional to understand Political Permutations

You again you have been warned before
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 31, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Jonathan will always prefer tinubu to either atiku or obi. He benefited well from this administration and he is well represented despite the fact that he is from opposition party. Apc is a party of love and bola Hamed tinuble is the symbol of love.

sorry what did you smoke? The same Tinubu that even recently blamed Jonathan for the slide in Naira and even stated that the policies of the last administration was to blame when he was hailing Buhari for his work on the economy
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Elidrisy20: 5:53am On Aug 31, 2022
I dey fear politicians
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Qoko: 5:57am On Aug 31, 2022
So GEJ will support BAT despite all the disgraces BAT and his APC members gave to GEJ before leaving office all in the name of subsidy money
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by odduduwa: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2022
id911:

But you're a diehard Tinubu supporter so, are you not supposed to be happy or playing a reverse psychology games as usual?
no he is not , the other name ends with 05
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Hassanmaye(m): 6:20am On Aug 31, 2022
trutharena:

Wow
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by shedy03(m): 6:33am On Aug 31, 2022
trutharena:

Shetima and GEJ in same space, I think they are seeing eye-to-eye for the first time since all the insults by shetima to GEJ.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by DaddyFabooluz(m): 6:37am On Aug 31, 2022
Abdu81:

Immoral, corrupt, greedy and selfish being like you might be my elders but do not deserve any respect.

By the way Mr elder are you aware that even fools grow old?

Yes I'm aware because I can see your father is one of them.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by njimezz(m): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2022
Is a pity ur brain � is on a sleep mode, but GEJ is a humble personality even welcome his enemies so that dey will feed on dia vomit by dem selves. Tinubu is a desperate candidate who can do anything even if mortgage d entire country for his quest for president.
Abdu81:
Imagine the shamelessness.

GEJ Is a fool?
He will abandon obi to support tinubu of all people.
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by ogbonti: 6:48am On Aug 31, 2022
obyrich:
What a big shame. So Jonathan was not clueless after all. It was just a pull-him-down strategy. Shame.

this visit to Jonathan shows Tinubu has no class and he is a very desperate person - only dogs go back to their vomit - IF HE SO MUCH BELIEVED GOODLUCK WAS THE DRUNK SON OF A NOBODY, CORRUPT AND CLUELESS, What is doing doing around such a person like Goodluck ? same Obasanjo he insulted he is back begging him - this man will soon go beg Shekau and Boko Haram for support ooooo - my dislike for Tinubu just dipped from -100% to -1,000,000%
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Is there any year Jonathan never personally signed a letter celebrating Tinubu's birthday even after office?!!

Please oh let us verify before they begin throwing lies google is available

Facts...

1: NorthEast voted massively for Abiola and Kingigbe

2: People like Gen Yar'Adua died in prison for Abiola and Democracy, Shehu Sani also went to prison

3: Musa Yar'Adua and Jonathan were hand picked by Obasanjo to thank North and SouthSouth

4: Yar'Adua died and people like Obasanjo , Tinubu and Soyinka went to beg North for Jonathan to complete his term and Jonathan himself agreed to just one term

5: Jonathan tried to send Tinubu to jail stating he had foreign bank account in Chicago, same account that Tinubu was using to fight for Nigerian democracy, Jonathan even tried to bully Obasanjo

6: North wanted to finish Yar'Aduas term and they wanted Buhari we supported them and gave them Pastor Osinbajo as Vice

7: North again picked Shetima yet you want Tinubu to reject their choice

Goodluck will be the last man on earth to endorse Tinubu for president over Peter Obi, quote me anywhere
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by Owopariola001: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Truthdeypain:

Iya e ni werey olori pelebe. Omo ale !

Lol. So "truth dey pain" you?

Well, don't mistake me for your mother. cheesy cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu, Shettima, APC Governors Visit Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan by QuotaSystem: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2022
XerXers:

Chai, divide and conquer strategy. Una dey really play ludo with this weak southern tribes. Igbos will remain your nightmare

Delusion of grandeur.

Lamidi Kanu thought he could be a nightmare to Buhari, he was reduced to watery beans in Buhari’s cage.

IPOB thought they could be a nightmare to other Nigerians, they ended up being a nightmare to their own people with murders, cannibalism, kidnappings and forced sit at home making the region another AfghanEastern.

Some, just like you, thought they could be a nightmare to Nigeria with the Civil War but they were crushed, conquered and their secessionist leader was humbled and became more Nigerian than the flag.

Those who fail to learn from history are bound to repeat the same mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aso Villa Shooting: Sabiu Tunde Resumes Work, Refuses To Self Isolate / Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.