Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,689 members, 7,851,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government (11693 Views)

Imo, Kogi Victories Show Nigerians Appreciate APC & Good Governance - Ganduje / Wike: How APC-Led Federal Government Is Plotting To Rig 2023 Elections / Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by BluntCrazeMan: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2022
Every year,, same promise..
Every year,, same failure

1 Like

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by 489akinrinnola: 6:18am On Aug 31, 2022
Eleyi ti ya weyrey shaEleyi ti ya weyrey sha...
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Ambber(f): 6:24am On Aug 31, 2022
Original Thun.der f1re you
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Tlyon(m): 6:36am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Fedrams: 6:37am On Aug 31, 2022
[Pls Mr president, we don appreciate you enough, abeg don let us appreciate you more pls.
We are ok.

quote author=psucc post=116208045]
https://punchng.com/nigerians-will-appreciate-apc-in-six-months-buhari/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1661884991
[/quote]
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Tannhauser(m): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2022
angry
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by bosman50(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2022
Prophet buhari has spoken. We have the tendency to praise past administrations
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by onyxo76(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by PeterObi4LP: 6:48am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Brushstrokes20: 6:51am On Aug 31, 2022
The commander-IN-THIEF is high on cow dung again undecided

The lifeless scammer has been shifting the goal post since Adam! undecided
You can't give what you don't have!
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by biafranrealson: 6:53am On Aug 31, 2022
In six months time , we may have seen the difference between light and darkness.
We will not forget you in a hurry
8 wasted years
8 years of terrorism
8 years of job losses
8 years of enriching your Fulani bandits through banditry and kidnapping
8 years of grabbing ancestral land by fulanis in the middle belt and southern Kaduna
8 years of massive looting
8 years of unlimited sufferings

May Buhari never happened to us and our generation twice
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by miraclea: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2022
Please tell us in clear terms the one area to appreciate

INSECURITY
POVERTY
HUGE DEBT
SHATTERED ECONOMY
BANDITS AND KIDNAPPING
HIGH LEVEL OF CORRUPTION
RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE
NEPOTISM
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Anetorfavour: 6:55am On Aug 31, 2022
GamalNasser:
You must be a mad man
Seriously maded
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by StanislausWeCan(m): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2022
I am very sure we will. It remains the one last thing u feel u can do to make Nigerians forgive ur long years of suffering. I really believe you on this one, you just have to use this election and convince us las las that you have got some integrity. The people are out to make a difference and their vote must be respected. Security is another thing too.
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Cmanforall: 7:03am On Aug 31, 2022
GamalNasser:
You must be a mad man
DJ, can you put this on repeat?
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by jojothaiv(m): 7:10am On Aug 31, 2022
We didn't appreciate the APC led government for over 7 years, it's now that when the saints are marching on, you want us to do that.

Maigida, Dan Allah, Dan Anabi, kayi shuru...
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by lagosrd: 7:12am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by WonderManly(m): 7:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Tenplet:
the man looks like under twenty shocked
I dey tell you grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Professor822714: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:17am On Aug 31, 2022
In 6 month, Nigerians gas seen how you destroyed educational system and how bad the economy has detoriated drastically...
It is now had for average Nigerian to eat in the morning without thinking what to eat in the night angry
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Mozegee: 7:18am On Aug 31, 2022
The most incompetent, clueless, heartless and most corrupt government in the history of this Nation.when they leave power,u guys will know that PDD was just stealing compare to this government. I warn them that this man has nothing upstairs to offer ,but the wanted to crucify me. I am happy that everyone is feeling the heat. Unless we remove tribalism and religion from politics and vote competent this country will never move forward. After 7 yrs of suffering,the 6 months left in your government is when we will see the good thing in your. May heavenly thunder strike you and your generations.i lost everything in your government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Mozegee: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2022
The most incompetent, clueless, heartless and most corrupt government in the history of this Nation.when they leave power,u guys will know that PDP was just stealing compare to this government. I warn them that this man has nothing upstairs to offer ,but the wanted to crucify me. I am happy that everyone is feeling the heat. Unless we remove tribalism and religion from politics and vote competent this country will never move forward. After 7 yrs of suffering,the 6 months left in your government is when we will see the good thing in you. May heavenly thunder strike you and your generations.i lost everything in your government
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by frog12: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2022
this man is the worst. many people don die. and he dey talk like it is a game

1 Like

Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by ike007(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2022
This beast still has the effrontery....the guts to talk!!!!! This Bastard....son of a whoer. Murderer .
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Lama70(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2022
Whatever happened to the last seven years? Just six months after almost eight years.

There is this story about Mr. Hare who travelled on a distant journey and was returning home. Having spent 10 years on the trip, and upon sighting his house, he started running towards his house claiming he has been too slow in the course of his journey.

We are not worried again. We know it is not possible to do in six months what you and your people couldn't do in almost eight years. Nigerians are not Mr. Hare.

We have endured the last seven years plus. No need to hurry. We will survive the remaining few months.
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2022
robinso01:
May his life be the way he preside over nigeria.
Amen
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Juleeee: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2022
That depends on who won the election, I don't want to live in another cercle of buhari government.
Most of us Nigerians want a new era of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by gaskiyamagana: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2022
onyxo76:

when almost everyone that had no chance of japa would have died of hunger.
Bro, there are chances oo Niger to Libya - on sheep to Spain then EU. Join me my flend with your girlfriend!
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by goodman5(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2022
Animal
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by seunmind44: 7:40am On Aug 31, 2022
I yinmu you with all my strength
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by Masterclass32: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Oga, come and be going.
Re: Buhari: In Six Months, Nigerians Will Appreciate APC Led Government by nedekid: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2022
I think insanity is a major problem.
Anybody that votes apc after all this rubbish deserves generational poverty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resign Now, Senator Tells Alison-madueke / Jamil Isyaku Gwamna: Buhari, APC Do Not Need Campaign To Defeat PDP In 2019 / Tofa: Buhari Hasn’t Fulfilled All His Promises Because He Lacks The Right Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.