Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA (7860 Views)

2023 Presidency: Osinbajo Leads 30 Others In ThisDay Poll (Photo) / Osinbajo Leads Ambode And Sanwoolu To Bourdilon / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by ambale(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2022
allicare:

Who among them is better than the nominated aspirant?
Asiwaju towers them all. Your hatred for him has influenced your mind

You are just yarning dust, read my postulation like someone whose brain is still working and tell me where you see hatred

You guys are not fit for public discussions at all
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Fitzgeraldjonsa: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2022
It seems that I have similar query, did you get the solution for this?
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Joyce95: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2022
Safe journey Prof. Success on your trip Sir.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by adebayo111: 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mokason288:
If only the greeeeeedy APC politicians presented OSINBAJO as its Presidential candidate

A lot of division among Nigerians won’t be happening today and we would all be hopeful for a better Nigeria
The people that vote against him in the primaries, are they from Uganda?
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by writeprof(m): 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
I hope Osinbajo will be ready to follow up with it as the Minister of Power and Industry under Peter Obi.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by Fitzgeraldjonsa: 6:06am On Sep 01, 2022
I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a suggestion? This is quiet a common issue
<a href="https://www.ngs-medicare.com/">NGS Medicare</a>
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by babajero(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Lmao ..yet governors of the APC paid him a visit yesterday.
grin grin grin

Yeah. We love him like that, that is why Nigerians like love. It's a thing money can't buy..if you are loved, you are love.

Show us proof where he share money na?

Because throughout, when NSIP was under OVP, he was never incharge of logistics and financial, all he did was oversight functions, met with the beneficiaries to ask question them if they had to bribe agents before their names came out etc , observations, comments and all.
They loved him so much that they were willing to bring semi dead men to replace him as presidential candidate. I can really feel the love from here.
Re: Energy Transition Plan: Osinbajo Leads FG Delegation To USA by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sheriffiq:
I am planning to relocate to Canada soon, actually I have been granted admission to the university of cape Breton in nova Scotia.
So, I am asking if anyone can recommend any quick job I can learn in the meantime that Is highly in demand and had a good pay in nova Scotia.( Though I heard some people deferr their admission and work for a while, how true is this?)
I am considering truck driving, welding, CCTV installation , Cisco networking and forklift operator.
Please I need the advice from someone who actually live in Canada,as your answer might determine my future...
My email realfaqt@gmail.com
. Thanks in advance guys

It’s better you create a thread on this, let the mods help you push it to front page. In this instance you will get a wider response and considerations from people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders PDP To Accept UBA As Anambra Candidate / National School Feeding Programme To Become Africa's Largest By End Of 2018 - VP / Breaking News: SSG To Edo State Governor Decamped To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.