Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,910 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. (3368 Views)

The States Tinubu Can Win Atleast 25% And Above / The States Where Pigeons Refused To Fly During Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by CaptMarvel(m): 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Peter Pandora Obituary is hereby declare as winner of Biafra presidential election
hahaha angry
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by SaiOba: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
I was thinking that Kwankwaso would step down before but NO Way.. He is also in the race to the end.. Infact, Kwakwaso is actually working for Peter Obi His camp wants Obi to do massively well..

khadaffi:

While the North is divided, those ones above are not. It is a one way ticket especially the SS and SE. Except Kwankwaso step down now, he will be doing the North a big disservice
Re: The States That Peter Obi As At Today will be Sure Of Winning. by cally10(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
garfield1:

As it stands,obi cant win any ss state massively.it will be narrow.but things can change before Feb.apart from benue and good votes in fct,nc isn't sure

Peter obi will win plateau, I do watch online polls on YouTube and do follow plateau indigene facebook group. Obi will win plateau massively. Obi will also win southern kaduna and might win taraba or come second. He will come second in adamawa too. Go to YouTube and clear your doubts about this things.

2023 is tilting more towards religious affiliation than ethnicity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Datti Is More Intellectually Sound Than Peter Obi / Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) / I Am From North, I Saw Masquerades For The First At The New Yam Festival Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.