Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal (27363 Views)

Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by oluwaseyi0: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
He still remains a pastor even after the fraud case
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by IboHausaYoruba: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hmmn
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
How is that her fault when he, Oladele, was found guilty, convicted and sent to prison for defrauding innocent people and causing them to grieve https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/court-jails-genesis-parish-televangelist-for-fraud/

Even the bible warns against evil companionship and being unequally yoked with those walking in disorderly manner.
He is not remorseful and humble at all.smh.

he was only pained that the woman didn't visited his family or called him while he was in cell ,been his spiritual mother/son relationship.
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by SEGLIZ: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
when you allow flesh to take better part of you.
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by fredoooooo: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
This useless people owe me attitude again .. oga no one owe you Anything.. just like you owe nobody anything too
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by FreeStuffsNG: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2022
hakeemhakeem:

he was only pained that the woman didn't visited his family or called him while he was in cell ,been his spiritual mother/son relationship.
She must have warned him against that conduct several times and told him to desist or else she will cut off completely from him.
Isreal was not jailed for fighting for humanright defence, he was jailed for stealing and defrauding even fellow Celestial members shocked
Please go and read the story. It was very very shameful! Nobody betrayed him. He betrayed his mentors and owe them all apologies.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Neddstark: 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Not a fan of white garment Church but i like Prophetess Esther Ajayi..... i no just no why. she looks humble though

They sell humility. If you think they are really humble, you should ask those who know them closely.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by directoroluwole: 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
[quote author=StagethemTVee post=116218146]Prophet Israel Genesis has accused Prophetess Esther Ajayi of betrayal during a church service.

Prophet Israel who was a protégé of Prophetess Esther Ajayi said she abandoned him and his family during his prison travails. This was despite the fact that she was his mentor whom he served for several years in the celestial Church of Christ.

He also said she removed all connections with him on her platforms including pictures of him ministering with her.

Prophet Israel Genesis had gone to jail over accusations of fraud in a deal gone wrong some years ago. He returned after his jail term to a very supportive church membership, and the first service they held after his return was very emotional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwJjBA5OyVM

That's life for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td41deCVP8A
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by ImperialYoruba: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
jabberjawz:
All these hustling business center pastor.....Jesus is our role model.... what happens to being Christ like.....must you run your mouth because you are a pastor?

Humble, Gentle & Meek are English words in the holy bible.... cool

They want to trend
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by amp01(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
nazicartel:
They should settle their differences. What took him to Prison?... Fraud.... Some people are very strict and disciplined. Even if you are related to them by blood , there are certain things you will do and they will cut ties with you. That's how some people are trained

One of my Uncle was like that.
Don't try yourself with him.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hummm . Word of wisdom.. pls sir can you pls help me check my profile and give me wisdom on it.. I opened a thread asking how married ppl handle their spouse when they offend them and it pained them. pls pls pls.. thanks in advance.
soulfood:
She cant be all bad because of one mistake. People must learn to forgive when their loved ones break their hearts. The best of us is still human. This public dragging will now cause a deeper gulf between the 2 leaders and their followers.
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by lrman(m): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
tabaralph:

Do you know the reason that woman was banned from entering uk….fraud!

Some of una sabi talk nonsense.. someone who still did church service at her UK branch few weeks ago...

That I was watching the live stream of her service...

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by gozzlin: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Yourubas and white garment churches sha. undecided
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Not trained, that's how some ppl are wired sir..even I.. Omo I no wan know how much I love the person, you do anyhow I cut you off and this really scared me of the future embarassed embarassed
nazicartel:
They should settle their differences. What took him to Prison?... Fraud.... Some people are very strict and disciplined. Even if you are related to them by blood , there are certain things you will do and they will cut ties with you. That's how some people are trained

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Addme: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
tabaralph:

Esther Ajayi not entering UK. Oga abeg always verify your claim. That's not true

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Larrycool1234(m): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
nazicartel:

Best comment of the year ! Didn't see this coming ... God bless you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by wink2015(m): 12:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
A popular christian song by Voice of the Cross says

GO HOME AND SIN NO MORE !
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Toluwanise247(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
That human being for you…. I can count people too. In your bad day they will betray you to your face. It can be very painful sometimes
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
Question to answer is did he really commit the crimes? The mentor wont just abandon you only you did something bad, a mentor cannot support you if you went against their principles.

As for the church welcoming him, its normal, their brains are dead. Most of these congregations have been so brainwashed not to see wrong in what their pastors do.

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by jubrilELsudan: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2022
I WON'T BE SHOCKED IF THEY WERE EVEN FVCKING THEMSELVES....AM VERY SURE HE WAS HER SUGAR SON

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by muykem: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Genesis is nursing bitterness after his prison experience. He suffered from his own misdeeds and not madam Esther fault.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by SMGGroup: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
DavSagacity:
Ministers of the gospel is expected to know how to settle misunderstanding with fellow preacher, their mentors, Disciplers and Disciples without bringing it to social media.

a man who went to prison for fraud is supposed to be called a minister of the gospel?
Man, you sound shady
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by ajayiopy: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Prophet Israel Genesis has accused Prophetess Esther Ajayi of betrayal during a church service.

Prophet Israel who was a protégé of Prophetess Esther Ajayi said she abandoned him and his family during his prison travails. This was despite the fact that she was his mentor whom he served for several years in the celestial Church of Christ.

He also said she removed all connections with him on her platforms including pictures of him ministering with her.

Prophet Israel Genesis had gone to jail over accusations of fraud in a deal gone wrong some years ago. He returned after his jail term to a very supportive church membership, and the first service they held after his return was very emotional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwJjBA5OyVM

GBOGBO WA HUSTLE NI. DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL,EVEN ADEJUMO DENIED PASTOR BIODUN. E DEY HAPPEN.
JUST BE GOOD AND MOVE ON
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by DavSagacity(m): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
nazicartel:
Exactly. I remember Apostle Suleiman had a Programme where he had invited Baba Adeboye as the guest minister . It was the period when allegations and counter allegations of Sex were flying right left and centre about the Apostle. Trust me. Baba Adeboye did not honor that invitations.

MORAL : Don't go where your name , your person and personality will be linked with bad behavior, habits and unchecked appetites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by mkoabiola: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
tabaralph:

So u mean Esther Ajayi can't travel to UK

A joke or what
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Christistruth00: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
2 Fake Pastors

Isn’t Genesis supposed to be in Jail for Fraud ?

What is he doing outside?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Zaharia: 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
i think they simply could not share the money they had stolen from naive people wink
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
nazicartel:
I watched that sermon on IG,what really pained Israel was that when prophet estate was in same shit,he was one of those that covered up for her….

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Not a fan of white garment Church but i like Prophetess Esther Ajayi..... i no just no why. she looks humble though
when your favorites Bleep up,learn to call them out…they are human and not God
Re: Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal by Lamasta(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
At some point in life even your shadow will desert you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Registers As A Corporate Body, Petitions MDCN / Plateau Christians Defy Killings, Worship In Burnt Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.