Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze (31694 Views)

Court Orders Obi’s Supporters Can Pass Through, not converge at Lekki Toll Gate / 2023 Presidential Ticket Splits PDP Aspirants Into 3 Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by TruthHurts100: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
Peter Obi supporters can be classified into 3 main groups:
-
1: Obidients: Amazing guys who understand his philosophy and support him passionately.

2: Zombidients: These ones just dey follow Obi cluelessly with their eyes closed as the name suggests.
3: Obi supporters: A coagulation of Louts and touts lurking online an offline, ready to jump and attack anyone who doesn’t support Obi.
Which of these do you fall into? ~FRZ

So what is the essence of this categorization?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by putin2: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Freeze don collect his own share. Ok pls categorize bat supporters .
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by Lugianostar(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Daddy freeze the tithe awareness crooner ?

Always talking nonsense ni??.?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by casualobserver: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
Shokoloko:

My key word is VERY ELDERLY. Obi is the youngest of the popular presidential aspirants. It will be difficult to move from an 87 or 75 person to a 30 year old person in one go, so the battle for a youthful president must be won in stages.

Like I said youths are not thinking right or straight!!!

Gowon, ironsi, balewa, Shagari, Murtala, IBB, Abacha etc etc had all finished their mission as head of state or president by the time they were Peter Obi’s age!! So I find it laughable that youths are supporting a 64 year old man as their candidate. If you don’t like the old men, find a young man among yourselves after all you are the ones driving the movement!!!! Why use your resources to drive the movement to support an old man who is part of the old establishment?

Correct me if I am wrong but with the exception of Buhari we have never ever had a president or head of state assume office at Peter Obis age and you are talking of youth? It’s sad the irony seems lost of you people!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by Shokoloko(f): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
casualobserver:

Like I said youths are not thinking right or straight!!!

Gowon, ironsi, balewa, Shagari, Murtala, IBB, Abacha etc etc had all finished their mission as head of state or president by the time they were Peter Obi’s age!! So I find it laughable that youths are supporting a 64 year old man as their candidate. If you don’t like the old men, find a young man!!!!

Like I said, the battle for a youthful president will be won in stages. The youths will laugh last - its step by step.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by omenka(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
Freeze has pulled the Tiger's tail. Watch IPOBidients call for his murder.

By the way, the past two are predominant - Zombiedients and Obi supporters. grin

These people are such hopeless Zombies they can NEVER accept any wrongdoing l, either from themselves or their congenital liar, Obi. If they can't bully you into submission, they threaten you or your fam. Go to FB and Twitter and see what a fool they're making of themselves on Reno and FFKs posts.

It's appalling, but the just can't see it. Everyone is complaining about your attitude, yet you don't wanna make amends. Smh

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by casualobserver: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
Shokoloko:

Like I said, the battle for a youthful president will be won in stages. The youths will laugh last - its step by step.

Keep dreaming, when these current old guard seized power they didn’t do it in stages, they grabbed it in their youth and have been Shari g it among themselves ever since….why? Because they worked for it!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by Shokoloko(f): 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
casualobserver:

Keep dreaming, when these current old guard seized power they didn’t do it in stages, they grabbed it in their youth and have been Shari g it among themselves ever since….why? Because they worked for it!!!!

Then why are people angry that the youth are trying to seize power and hand it over to a younger presidential aspirant? Why are people angry at the efforts (work) that the youth are making to take away power from very old politicians?

Martin Luther once said "I have a dream.." not I have a force. But slowly his dream is becoming reality. Every physical manifestation begins with a dream.

If they can hand over power to a 30 year old, awesome. and if not its fine to start with a 64 year old.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Its funny how Peter Obi is the name on everyone's lips and yet some people still see him as a paper weight. I kuku like am, you guys can keep underrating him, until he is sworn in as President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by onyenna85000: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2022
Who cares about this love-vendor called daddy freeze.he is just posting rubbish to catch cruise on line.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by casualobserver: 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
Shokoloko:

Then why are people angry that the youth are trying to seize power and hand it over to a younger presidential aspirant. Why are people angry at the efforts (work) that the youth are making to take away power from very old politicians.

Martin Luther once said "I have a dream.." not I have a force. But slowly his dream is becoming reality. Every physical manifestation begins with a dream.

If they can hand over power to a 30 year old, awesome. and if not its fine to start with a 64 year old.

Like I said you guys are not thinking right, the only people whose brains are working correctly are the Ibos. You are a youth say 30 and below and you are busting your ass in the name of age to hand power to a 64 year old? Are you fucking kidding me Younger is what you are using to fool yourselves? What is the difference between 64 and 70? A man who is 64 is just as remote and removed from a 30 yr old as someone who is 70. When youths were working to bring change in America, they were working for a 40 yr old Obama!! Not a man who when Deola asked 3 times how will you create jobs for tech savvy youths waffled on and on for 11 minutes and couldn’t give an answer that shows he understands the needs of youths. Go watch the video. They are asking you about tech savvy youths and he is answering as if he is talking about mechanic or trader apprentice schemes!!!!

Apologies Obi is 61 not 64, it is Osinbajo where the discussion started that is 64. But my point still remains.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by 43Ronin: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
Christistruth00:
shocked

Like this one

Peter Obi’s Election (Kill and go) Campaign director

(Previous Work Experience: IPOB Unknown Gunmen killer Squad )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KsKN9DggE
Ordinary pistol, mtscheew . U neva see the one wey men carry GPMG and RPG for the matter cos men no say urchins & zombies don't die, they multiply.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by Shokoloko(f): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
casualobserver:

Like I said you guys are not thinking right, the only people whose brains are working correctly are the Ibos. You are a youth say 30 and below and you are busting your ass in the name of age to hand power to a 64 year old? Are you fucking kidding me Younger is what you are using to fool yourselves? What is the difference between 64 and 70? A man who is 64 is just as remote and removed from a 30 yr old as someone who is 70. When youths were working to bring change in America, they were working for a 40 yr old Obama!! Not a man who when Deola asked 3 times how will you create jobs for tech savvy youths waffled on and on for 11 minutes and couldn’t give an answer that shows he understands the needs of youths. Go watch the video. They are asking you about tech savvy youths and he is answering as if he is talking about mechanic or trader apprentice schemes!!!!

The thing is Obi cannot know it all. None of the aspirants can know it all - they have special advisers for that. But Atiku is 75 and Jagaban is 86. There is a large and consequential age difference amongst them all.
I can see that you are very youth oriented, but can you for a moment see that there is no youth amongst the top three contenders? There is not one 40 year old among the top contenders.
Anyways, we will meet at the polls and may Nigeria be given the person that they truly deserve.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by Edozie13(m): 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2022
wwwihy:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

Is this still about politics or you're shading a particular region?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by Mars16(m): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
dangerousd071:
As long as say all of them go vote, Nigeria go accommodate us.
Every nuisance has its value’

@ Daddy Freeze, i know u self like better thing by also being obedient ‘

Your first stanza- 1, e make sense
Abi oh whether Obidients, zombients or Obi supporters as long as we support the New Nigeria movement by Peter Obi it doesn't matter so daddy freeze should rest.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by Mrpojj(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
adeeyarhabdulla:
Peter Obi supporters can be classified into 3 main groups:
-
1: Obidients: Amazing guys who understand his philosophy and support him passionately.

2: Zombidients: These ones just dey follow Obi cluelessly with their eyes closed as the name suggests.
3: Obi supporters: A coagulation of Louts and touts lurking online an offline, ready to jump and attack anyone who doesn’t support Obi.
Which of these do you fall into? ~FRZ
Can you give us the 3 set of people supporting atiku and tinubu too please
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by forerunner022(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
marenalexander7:
Is there any politician who doesn't have the same categories of supporters? �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZqjZbIe08A

Reno thinks he knows it all. In his desperate attempt to come back to the corridors of power by all means and in myopia, has calculated Atiku's candidacy support to be the channel he will use to come back from political oblivion, hence the bashing of Peter Obi and supporters at any instance. But the truth as revealed by FFK recently albeit in alarm, the likes of Reno knows that the whole mass of the Nigeria populace are preparing for a silent revolution through the ballot that will shock the world. And the old politicians do not want a new order, rather, a continuation of the aristocratic subjugation that has led us nowhere. Hence, the fear greatly and label the idea as IPOB, Zombie movement and all kinds of derogatory remarks. But the Lord is still in heaven and he's still the decider of the affairs of men on earth.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by casualobserver: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2022
Shokoloko:

The thing is Obi cannot know it all. None of the aspirants can know it all - they have special advisers for that. But Atiku is 75 and Jagaban is 86. There is a large and consequential age difference amongst them all.
I can see that you are very youth oriented, but can you for a moment see that there is no youth amongst the top three contenders? There is not one 40 year old among the top contenders.
Anyways, we will meet at the polls and may Nigeria be given the person that they truly deserve.

tinubu is not 86, if you want to engage in falsehoods, then lets end here. For me this discussion is not even about the others, it is about you. if you are a youth led movement, your candidate should be a 35-50 year old to spearhead the movement. it is intellectual deceitfulness or lazyness at best to say "younger".

If you are now falling behind special advisers, then it goes against the ageism in your movement because an old man can also appoint special advisers!!
This discussion and your responses goes to the heart of flaw in the Obidient movement...it is not an idealogical or intellectual movement but a movement borne out of convergent strange bedfellows of frustrated naive youth, tribal considerations and wokism who have simply rallied behind an opportunist because he was all that was available!!!

The irony is you gave him the platform, you could easily have found a youth amongst yourselves and used the plaform which is of your creation to field somoene who is truly not part of the old establishment and at least represents you and your aspirations…..except ofcourse you are Ibo (which from your profile you clearly are). In which case stop the dishonesty and be bold enough to say it is time for an Ibo president so you are supporting Obi. Like I have said it is a legitimate reason but don’t and pull the wool over our heads claiming younger or different from the others and all that crap. Because while many of us are stupid a lot more are not!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by Bar1941(m): 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2022
99% of those on nairaland belong to the second group.

All zombidients in the house, I hail oooo
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by SmartyPants(m): 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
favourobaro90:
Nigeria is over corrupt, that for Nigerians to succeed through Obi, the Three categories of people you mentioned are all important
Nope.

The so called Obi supporters are a nuisance and irritate neutrals like myself into feeling this movement is no different from the ethnic movement that brought Buhari into power.

These days I have to consciously separate Obi from his online support because its not fair to him to characterise him by them.

Very counterproductive group.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by Izongdave(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Forget am bro, na no. 2 I be, I no dey wan even hear Obi speech, his person makes me a happy zombie
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by Bifas1: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Why is everyone focusing on Obi lately?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by Shokoloko(f): 7:30pm On Aug 31, 2022
casualobserver:

tinubu is not 86, if you want to engage in falsehoods, then lets end here. For me this discussion is not even about the others, it is about you. if you are a youth led movement, your candidate should be a 35-50 year old to spearhead the movement. it is intellectual deceitfulness or lazyness at best to say "younger".

If you are now falling behind special advisers, then it goes against the ageism in your movement because an old man can also appoint special advisers!!
This discussion and your responses goes to the heart of flaw in the Obidient movement...it is not an idealogical or intellectual movement but a movement borne out of convergent strange bedfellows of frustrated naive youth, tribal considerations and wokism who have simply rallied behind an opportunist because he was all that was available!!!

The irony is you gave him the platform, you could easily have found a youth amongst yourselves and used the plaform which is of your creation to field somoene who is truly not part of the old establishment and at least represents you and your aspirations.

We will end it here. It was an interesting discussion.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by Chrismania100: 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tinubu urchards. Your plans are known before now.i know you are doing your paid job,continue,one day,basket will envelope you.
Tinubu supporters are classified in to many groups.

(1) Bad Agbados. This set of Yorubas hates anything called igbo &always tag all igbos as ipob.Their hatred are chronic & legendary.
They don't care whether this country is sinking or decaying,as long as igbo man did not rule Nigeria or smell the throne.

2) Miscreants & Touts.
This set of people are touts and criminals who Tinubu always send to snatch and disorganised Ballots box on election day.They are the owner of the money in that Bullion Van you saw in that Tinubu house. This sets of people are political criminals controlling motor parks, which MC Oluomo, Portable belonged.They are the one you see chasing igbos away from getting their PVC. MC Oluomo tout is hoping Tinubu wins so that he will be compensated with minister of tout.

(3) Tinubu paid Urchard.These are numerous set of people who Tinubu paid millions,so that they would come on line,creat numerous peter obi fake accounts in the name of Peter obi supporters ,so as to post fake news & insult people and tagged it Peter obi supporters are arrogants.These set of crown were employed to operate and dwelled online 247 inorder to counter or wedge rapid obi movement.They were online to discredit Peter obi and tag him an ipob supporters so that other youths from other tribes will be discouraged that Peter obi is as an ipob movement.

(4) Tribalistic lazy Yorubas.
These are set of people who delivered joy whenever igbos were killed.Anything that negatively affected igbos,you will see them jubilating.These set of people will prefer to hug wet transformers rather than seeing an igbo man broke the jinx of entering Aso Rock.They are very lazy,but envy any igbo man progressing in their businesses.They see any igbo man doing well in their various businesses as a drug guy or in to criminal acts.Just becos they are lazy,they are wondering how igbo man is outsmarting them in their own domain.This people set of people are ready to use teir girl friends and do juju rituals so as to meet up with life challenge.They are set of people you see hunting for ladies pants etc.
They are the one called skull minners which usually mind skulls for Tinubu & Other deadly politicians used in doing juju so that they can win Election.They are millions in OGU state which is their head quarters.
They want Tinubu to be president whether life sick bed or death.
Any slightest crisis, you will see them in masses looting & burning igbo shops out of envy and wicked hatred.When you caught them red handed,they will deny and tag it to be Ipob Miscreants who came to lagos to destroy Yoruba palace and other lagos properties.
These set of people are ready to see all the igbo people died in lagoon water.

(5) Old corrupt Urchard.
These set of people are only interested in their stomach infrastructure.They knew the truth, but they are happy the economy is bad ,cos they benefitted immesenly from any bad Government.They hate to see Nigeria works again.
They are afraid that their stolen money in account
Would be frozen and persecuted if Peter obi or any competent or not corrupted leaders enter the throne. The reason why they are fighting obi and saying all sorts of bad things about Peter Obi, just to discourage and slow down this Peter Obi fast moving train spreading across the country.
This set of people have abandoned their own corrupted candidates who they supposed to be marketing and turned against Peter Obi,just to cook bad lies and tagged all sorts of bad names to him,to make look like Obitulie.Initially, they taught Obi movement was merely on social media .But now,they are shocked to their marrow that these Obi supporters meant business.The only hope they have now is ringing cos they have seen that obi is now a big threat to them all.They reason you see the two biggest party enemy coming together &teaming both APC &PDP to disorganised Obi movement.
Deno &Reno and Co belong to this class.

(6) Tinubu supporters of igbo friends.
This set of people supporter Obi in the day due to their igbo friends and business relationship they have with igbos,.But, suppport Tinubu in the night.Deep inside their mind, they are Cameron who indirectly will do anything to posion igbo man.They are betrayals,they will follow obi campaign in the day time, but may go at the back to vote for Tinubu.They are trying to use Obi supporters attack as an excuse as the reason why they want to pull out their support to Obi.
Daddy Freeze and Co belong to this class.

But, above all,no matter their Propaganda,online recruitment attacks and Ballot snatching plans,Obi wil stil overcome them, cos God has finally remembered &answered Nigeria prayers.
casualobserver:
Obi supporters have 3 main groups

1) ibos
2) naive youths happy to be part of something without the experience and wisdom to examine the contents of what they are supporting
3) Woke or non Ibo elitist adults who have no brain cells left and are happy to jump on any fad to be among…they were last seen under Falomo bridge doing their latest attempt to copy international fads with their occupy Nigeria movement which just turned into a social gathering. Many of them are the brainless parents of the endsars protesters who after achieving their aim decided to overstay their welcome at the toll gate and turn into anarchists!

of all of them, the only ones whose brains are working are no.1. they are not interested in a good candidate or his track record, they just want an Ibo president.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by obyrich(m): 7:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
danjumaisah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wys77G1fzk8

It doesn't matter..
Peter obi is the one contesting for president and na him go be president Not his supporters....
So drop it
I wonder my brother.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by ugbarreta(m): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tell me a politician who doesn’t have the same classification of people in their supporters? Daddyfreeze is just a fool and has always been.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by Skty: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Bifas1:
Why is everyone focusing one Obi lately?
They are scared
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by WithFact: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Which of these do you fall into?

All of them belong to the last group. Loud and tout. grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
95% of them fall in category 2
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by desiredhome: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
jamace:
Leave that to President Peter Obi. He has strategies for tackling that. grin
Just be Obi-dient.

The problem with most of us Nigerians, especially the youths is that we are too gullible, we automatically believe everything without thinking...........

Like I keep saying, majority of what Nigerians blame the president for are actually states/governor's faults...... but sentiments, religion, tribalism etc will not allow us see..........

No president of this time will promise to save Nigeria.........
until we accept that the real problem of is Nigeria are the governors.........

I wonder how the Obi is going to stop the criminal governors from looting without them ganging up against him........

What Nigeria needs for now is a strong hand which the military would've been the best unfortunately the military are also polarized/corrupt......
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by olisaEze(m): 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Elections are won when the majority vote a candidate. Whether ure a an OBIdient or an Obi Supporter as long as ure a Nigerian and in need of good governance, Peter Obi needs ur PVC and not ur sophistication! Just come out and vote Labour Party on Election Day, biko! cool
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze by 123papas(m): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
I am zombidient and unapologetic about it. Carry me dey go, Obi carry me dey better naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' / Buhari Accuses Kwankwaso Of Diverting Kano Funds For His Presidential Campaign / Vincent Ayigor Sentenced To 175-Year Jail Term For Duping American Of $629,287

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.