Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,497 members, 7,843,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

“Put A Dead Pig Against GEJ, I’ll Vote Pig” - Throwback Tweet Of APC Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Put A Dead Pig Against GEJ, I’ll Vote Pig” - Throwback Tweet Of APC Supporters (447 Views)

2023: Tinubu Should Go And Rest, I’ll Vote For Osinbajo – Edwin Clark / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Put A Dead Pig Against GEJ, I’ll Vote Pig” - Throwback Tweet Of APC Supporters by Penguin2: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tinubu supporters daily accuse Obi supporters of using vile words against APC and against Tinubu, but they forget that we have not done even a quarter of what they did to Jonathan in 2015.

This is an old Tweet of JJ Omojuwa, one of leading forces of the APC boys in 2014 where he tweeted, “Place a dead pig against Jonathan and I will vote the pig and go home happy.”

APC boys found nothing wrong in the tweet in 2014 but are now forming moral police in 2022. Talk about hypocrisy.

Mynd44

1 Like

Re: “Put A Dead Pig Against GEJ, I’ll Vote Pig” - Throwback Tweet Of APC Supporters by Akasammyoka: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
That is the true definition of a true Yoruba man and nothing much.

4 Likes

Re: “Put A Dead Pig Against GEJ, I’ll Vote Pig” - Throwback Tweet Of APC Supporters by fman(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Funny tribe...
Their mentality and reasoning is like humor!!

3 Likes

Re: “Put A Dead Pig Against GEJ, I’ll Vote Pig” - Throwback Tweet Of APC Supporters by Unzerious: 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
I guess PMB is worse than the 'Dead Pig' undecided

1 Like

Re: “Put A Dead Pig Against GEJ, I’ll Vote Pig” - Throwback Tweet Of APC Supporters by penplus: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
GEJ really endured alot....he is truly a man's man

2 Likes

Re: “Put A Dead Pig Against GEJ, I’ll Vote Pig” - Throwback Tweet Of APC Supporters by Maxymilliano(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol ... Omojuwa inadvertently referred to Buhari as a pig and hope he's fulfilled with what the calamity turned out to be grin

3 Likes

Re: “Put A Dead Pig Against GEJ, I’ll Vote Pig” - Throwback Tweet Of APC Supporters by slivertongue: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2022
One even said any tribesman that votes' Gej is a bastard. What a world. 8years ain't forever.

3 Likes

Re: “Put A Dead Pig Against GEJ, I’ll Vote Pig” - Throwback Tweet Of APC Supporters by Penguin2: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2022
penplus:
GEJ really endured alot....he is truly a man's man

Funny enough that’s the man they are now seeking his support to help them win the presidency.

Very shameless people.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu & Obi Should Work Together To Keep Presidency In D South!!! / The Alleged History Of The Name "Mammy Market" Used In NYSC / BREAKING: Tinubu Replies Peter Obi Over ‘ethnic Agenda’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.