Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,236 members, 7,860,509 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. (51629 Views)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor / PDP Will Not Win A Single Seat In Kwara State- Survey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Taba21: 5:07am On Sep 02, 2022
Laideabdulahi:

Which one is IPOB Igbo.
But I think IPOB Igbo is better than the bandit that kidnapped my neighbour last week and also better than Boko Haram that killed my colleagues uncle

You need God help if not it's your turn since you doesn't know what is happening in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Laideabdulahi: 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Taba21:

You need God help if not it's your turn since you doesn't know what is happening in Nigeria

You need Him the most.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Taba21: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
Laideabdulahi:

You need Him the most.

You're in the gate of hell called Nigeria, I'm very sorry for your ignorance
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Siscooh: 2:57am On Sep 04, 2022
plaindealer:

This is why God will not give Nigeria to ipob terrorists, esn murde3res and ugm killers and Peter Obi their grand patron..

Sooth yourself
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by SnoppyG: 3:10am On Sep 04, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Now I know that you are dumb.
People who are going to vote for Peter Obi are people from Both PDP and APC who are not happy with the current economic downturn in this country, those local governments, Governors etc many of their friends and family don't vote except for specific reasons
i had it in mind to vote for Obi but i have changed my mind because the ibos utterances and behavior towards the yorubas recently made me to change my mind. they can't be trusted
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by WATCHOVER(m): 6:37am On Sep 04, 2022
SnoppyG:

i had it in mind to vote for Obi but i have changed my mind because the ibos utterances and behavior towards the yorubas recently made me to change my mind. they can't be trusted
Am not Ibo am not even a fan of Obi, just a fan of power rotation.
Now to what you said this issue of people talking carelessly is most personal not related to a particular tribe.
Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by BeardedMeat(m): 6:39am On Sep 04, 2022
plaindealer:
At the end of the day, this is Peter Obi's sad reality.

They can make noise, and walk up and down Onitsha with their fake and imaginary 2 million-man march rally..

How do you win anything when your own fractured base of support has the lowest registered voters in Nigeria?

Very sad.
You will commit suicide when he is sworn in next year as president. You think it's business as usual..

He can't win yet you have sleepless nights thinking about him.

Re: Peter Obi Can Not Win. Concrete Proof. by Laideabdulahi: 7:38am On Sep 04, 2022
Taba21:

You're in the gate of hell called Nigeria, I'm very sorry for your ignorance

Quote me again if you are fool.
Unpatriotic clown

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Takeover Of Nigerian Airspace From Ghana / #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.