Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Finland - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finland (9512 Views)

How To Get Scholarships For Masters In Sweden, Finland, Norway, France Orgermany / Nigerians In Finland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Finland by herrlicher: 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Hello!
Has anyone successfully appplied for any finnish master degree? My school submitted my transcripts through DHL over 3 to 4 weeks now and I haven't gotten any reply although application period is still ongoing..
Just wanted to ask u guys if I'm still on track
Re: Finland by Fonoscorp1: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
lacuna:
hello peeps, really very bothered right now. This is about the tenth week i appeared for interview at the embassy of finland in respect of my residence permit application for a Master's degree studies, i am yet to get a decision. I have sent two mails, still no response. all others who appeared after me that i personally know have been communicated to, would could have gone wrong? any help?
Please i have a serious situation here, i just got my documents back from the German Embassy with a rejection letter inside, saying "there are doubts concerning the indicated purpose of my trip" i intend to appeal but i really dont know where to start from or how it is done, whi h pattern and how to do the addressing. I did my interview for SS2019 on the 13th of Feb and got a rejection letter today, please can some one help me, i really need to get this fixed. Thanks
Re: Finland by Fonoscorp1: 3:53am On Feb 27, 2019
lacuna:
hello peeps, really very bothered right now. This is about the tenth week i appeared for interview at the embassy of finland in respect of my residence permit application for a Master's degree studies, i am yet to get a decision. I have sent two mails, still no response. all others who appeared after me that i personally know have been communicated to, would could have gone wrong? any help?

Please my broda, i really need your help, i did my interview on the 13th of Feb for SS2019 in the German Embassy and the embassy returned My documents along with a rejection letter. I need to appeal but i do not know how to go about this, please help me. This is my number +2347039553857. You can send me yours to call you or your email to write you, i really need to fix this asap. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rail Passengers’ Revenue Rises To N435.97 Million / Road Trip From Lagos To Abidjan And Back / Out Of 12m Vehicles In Nigeria, Only 2.5m Have Genuine Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.