Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart (25341 Views)

Japa: Rev Esther Ajayi Advises Nigerian Couples Against Relocating Abroad / Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal / Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by jubrilELsudan: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
SHUGA MUMMY AND SHUGA SON HOOKUP GONE WRONG......VERY SOON THAT STUPID BOY WILL START RANTING UP AND DOWN THAT HER KUKUNASE IS VERY WIDE AND DRY AND COLD

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
zuraking:
Hmmm
Shut up maam, u betrayed oladele cos he is on the floor and u dont want people to see you with him due to your dirty works and fake pastor.

Oladele might have bleeped up in the past but u aren't clean as well. Why were u deported from UK? You couldn't account for millions of USD properties you acquired. You help politicians loot money abroad and cover up clean money for fraudsters cos no good man is in politics and you mingle with everyone of them and walk in and out of aso rock like its your house.

You are not clean as we don't the source of the wealth even tho u have been showing love with all the ill gotten money. You are not clean and I have not seen any miracle you have performed so you aren't like JESUS CHRIST

Wow! you have issues. It is better you take care of your mental state. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by AsawanaDgreat: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
God knows his children
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by idogbe14170: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Yoo!If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k... proofs attached Yoo!If you don't close clients & make $ within a week, I'll send you 6k... proofs attached ...
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by Charly68: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Genesis talked like a frustrated soul..I really pity the childish display of the arrogant pastor.. he will get plenty reply from those he scammed
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by Kay25(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Abeg make god go touch the starving children and help stop the natural disasters ravaging the whole world,lol.
It won't stop until Jesus' comes that's why you are called to accept Jesus before the day dawn when thr real reality will be made known and only those who are of Jesus would reign with him
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by CALCULUS16: 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
Brethren, JESUS is Coming!!! Don't give the devil chance. He is looking for a chance to Strike and hinder the people from Heaven.

Jesus is coming cheesy The first time he came you guys killed him. If he comes again I don't know what people of the world might do.
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by zuraking(m): 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
Ddworld:

Wow! you have issues. It is better you take care of your mental state. Thank you
you know nothing dude, have u been to the UK before? Ask those(including me) that knows her FULL story

We Africans are brainwashed and we worship fake men/women of god both oladele and esther aren't CLEAN, their dispute is beyond our understanding

1 Like

Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
zuraking:
you know nothing dude, have u been to the UK before? Ask those(including me) that knows her FULL story

We Africans are brainwashed and we worship fake men/women of god both oladele and esther aren't CLEAN, their dispute is beyond our understanding

Where do you stay in the UK? Will love to have a coffee with you.

We are not really interested about her past now but the maturity portrays regarding this issue. The other pastor found himself in a fraud related issue, you don't expect her to start pushing her chest out for him. She also needs time to digest and heal from the let down the supposed boy would have caused her. In life, when you get to a particular stage, you become very careful. In life try to live straight and clean because nobody have time to back criminals.I am not calling the pastor criminal but that is life for you
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2022
He will take it has an insult. As in So Ogun has been the one touching my heart abi
Re: Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart by demystified01: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2022
Definitely there is something fishy between you two. No smoke without fire. God that seeth in the secret will judge openly. In all, repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God / Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.