Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs (17760 Views)

Atiku Crticized For ‘No Vote, No Contracts’ Remarks / MURIC: No Vote For Tinubu If We Don't Know His Past, Pry Sch, Mates, Age, Health / Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
I can't believe tinubu visited GEJ. Is that how desperate and shameless this wizard of (oz) oshogbo is? I spit on him
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Tobijays: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Channel54:
Tinubu is a desperate dying man, so shamelessly visited GEJ.
you guys are just stupid plain stupid!! His biggest enemy is not even Gej everyone knows his issue with Obasanjo but as a former President, he visited the same as Jonathan being a former President of Nigeria not for his support. Jonathan can't even do jack in PDP or south-south, why would Tinubu need his support
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Tobijays: 3:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:
I can't believe tinubu visited GEJ. Is that how desperate and shameless this wizard of (oz) oshogbo is? I spit on him
he is the former President of the country .Spit on your gravesite idiot
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by bhella10: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
anonimi:

Ask the mod who put her on FP.
Have you ever been on the FP too, so that we know if you are not an inconsequential Thiefnuibu follower
Swerve alaye
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Kingspin(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Did Jonathan gat vote for himself? grin
See where Emilokano dey go beg for vote?
Senile old goat!

The people WILL VOTE, not Jonathan.
Instead of talking to the people, he is using Shettima and other expired political buffoons like himself.

Stale Buhari Pro Max tactic.
Tinubu is banking on Rigging by Buhari, that's their hope.
INEC is allocating votes as claimed by Sowore.
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Zeezenho: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Make I laf in Japanese Biko. Igbo saw through tinubu long time ago we know him to be an empty vessel a local champion.

His Yoruba Muslim traitors bros them that sold their ancestors to fulanies were busy calling him jagaban and the idiot believed them. Sebi jagaban na him know politics and the rest Southerners are foolish

Let me give the bodillion klepto and his urchins some expo.shaki shaki daddy you are right e wo lol kan to lule. Iwo lokan to face the same shame you melted on a gentleman like GEJ .
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by KanwuliaExtra: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Kingspin:
Tinubu is banking on Rigging by Buhari, that's their hope.

Ok.

Let us watch and see.
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Channel54: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tobijays:
you guys are just stupid plain stupid!! His biggest enemy is not even Gej everyone knows his issue with Obasanjo but as a former President, he visited the same as Jonathan being a former President of Nigeria not for his support. Jonathan can't even do jack in PDP or south-south, why would Tinubu need his support

see this smelling thing,fu*ck off.
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Owologbo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Cyberterror:
Ankio Briggs should stop crying more than the bereaved. Jonathan didn't send her to wail on his behalf, he has since moved on because he understands that politics can be brutal and no hard feelings if you lose the game, just roll your mat and leave. Jonathan never accused Buhari of rigging him out, he knew and knows he was beaten fair and square. The same Jonathan vowed to go on exile if he didn't complete the second Nger bridge by 2015 he predicted his own downfall.

All these Yoruba people and their anyhow claim.
Can you post a link of where GEJ said he will go on exile?
The hateful filled tinubu will be disgrace by his hate he had planted over the years.
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Owologbo(m): 4:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
O ga o. Asiwaju went to consult HE GEJ out of respect and courtesy since GEJ is a former President, the PDP members are complaining.

If Asiwaju consulted all the former Presidents and ignores GEJ, they will still complain that he ignored GEJ because GEJ is from a minority tribe.

That was why Asiwaju ignored them and visited GEJ and from how he was well recieved and taken to a private room by GEJ, the visit enjoys the blessing of GEJ. The Ex President was glad that Asiwaju truly honoured him.

These unruliness needs to stop as it denigrates the place of GEJ as a former President. GEJ must call them to order before it is miscontrued that he is the one behind all these rude outbursts.

GEJ is not from the leading Geopolitical zones that Asiwaju and his APC dominates and HE GEJ is not even an APC member so why anyone on earth would think Asiwaju's visit to GEJ is there to campaign or get GEJ to get votes in SW, NW, NC & NE is completely plain political mischief. GEJ's strongest political base is the SE because other zones have moved on after his defeat and the SE still belongs to PDP and HE Atiku so Asiwaju's visit has nothing really to do with vote of GEJ but to honour GEJ.

They are embarrasing GEJ and not Asiwaju and the former President must call them to order now.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Do tinubu has respect?
What's in tinubu that one should expect respect from him?
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Halo22: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Truly, most politicians don't have shame. How could Tinubu return to his vomit?
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Owologbo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
LegendHero:
As e dey pain them, e go dey sweet us.

As e dey sweet us, e go dey pain them.

Jonathan is now a card carrying member of APC. Lulu Biggs abi Bricks should just mechonu and let us hear word.

ObiTUARY people have been bitter for the last 24 hours. Tinubu even peppered them more by attending Bishop Kukah birthday with Jonathan.

Kids everywhere. He got the card from your village people.
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Onlyorch1: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
You've said it all madam. Shameless people, after insulting him I. 2015, they're seeking his blessings. Between Gej and them now who's clueless. Mtchew
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Goodman247: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
The.man you called all kinds of derogatory names in 2015, you still went to him.to endorse you, is tinubu not even ashamed of himself, God forbid
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by smileyoo: 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jennifer663:
That's why he keep seeking for more helpful hand's
lol. after chaining the hands that could have supported him, by his insulting option of Muslim -muslim ticket, as if christians are actually inconcequential in Nigeria politics.
anyway they said, Oga tinubu is a political colossus and strategist, let's see how he will successfully play this deceptive game on Nigeria christians.
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by clothingonline(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lets hear from oga jonathan

Men clothing 4k turkey shirt
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Exceed15: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mehn I love this piece . Precise and nothing but the truth.
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Elporo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
Cyberterror:
Ankio Briggs should stop crying more than the bereaved. Jonathan didn't send her to wail on his behalf

How they conveniently forget APC won the last gubernatorial elections in Bayelsa.

grin
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by giga20: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jonathan can't even convince his wife to vote for Tinubu. Anyway we are Obidient . Jonathan no get electoral value. He was too weak and got us into this mess called Buhari
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by olatuns2017: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/jonathan-has-no-vote-for-tinubu-ndelta-activist/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1661962775

Bitterness cannot take you far in politics

Common sense

No permanent friend or enemies in politics

Wake up

TINUBU is the next GCFR

Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
My prayer and wishes have always been to have Peter Obi as the president .

But mark today: Atiku will win this election. Tinubu won’t even come second
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Emmyjay007(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
APC has finished us I swear
And they are still applying for more loans.
One OLD man will say he wants to continue where Bihari stopped.

Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Ikemba007: 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Do you mind the yeye woman? She's among those who were earing under Jonathan and are yet to get over their loss, even after Jonathan has moved on.

Cyberterror:
Ankio Briggs should stop crying more than the bereaved. Jonathan didn't send her to wail on his behalf, he has since moved on because he understands that politics can be brutal and no hard feelings if you lose the game, just roll your mat and leave. Jonathan never accused Buhari of rigging him out, he knew and knows he was beaten fair and square. The same Jonathan vowed to go on exile if he didn't complete the second Nger bridge by 2015 he predicted his own downfall.
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by GreyLaw(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

GEJ deserved all the curses for blowing the single chance of the South South.

Tinubu is only showing his vulnerability as he has always lacked any sense of character.

The same Jonathan that was flirting with APC till the reality of the impending disgrace jolted him back to reality.

Jonathan never flirted with APC. Stop mistaking your assumptions for reality. Learn to distinguish photo ops trom reality! You have no facts to prove your points so let it rest.
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by KanwuliaExtra: 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
GreyLaw:

Jonathan never flirted with APC. Stop mistaking your assumptions for reality. Learn to distinguish photo ops trom reality! You have no facts to prove your points so let it rest.

Whhhhhaaaaaat?
He sure did!
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Sunnyja: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Cyberterror:
So you actually support all the politics of hate that Tinubu played back then?
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:04am On Sep 02, 2022
Tobijays:
he is the former President of the country .Spit on your gravesite idiot

See who's calling me name. For you to support tinubu clearly defines who you are. I don't need to call you names.
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Tobijays: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

See who's calling me name. For you to support tinubu clearly defines who you are. I don't need to call you names.
bro show me any governor that performed better than Tinubu and list his projects and I will list mine. You people just being blindsided. Campaign go soon start and theme is go and verify . I apologize for the name calling but most of you are judging Tinubu with Buhari performance simply because he supported him forgetting Jesus even picked the man that got him killed. And buhari during military era was actually far better not this one here

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tobijays:
bro show me any governor that performed better than Tinubu and list his projects and I will list mine. You people just being blindsided. Campaign go soon start and theme is go and verify . I apologize for the name calling but most of you are judging Tinubu with Buhari performance simply because he supported him forgetting Jesus even picked the man that got him killed. And buhari during military era was actually far better not this one here

I wish you you were in Lagos before Fashola became a governor. Tinubu took all the fashola's credit but we're watching. My issue with tinubu is, he's a crook, not healthy and egomaniac. If Osibanjo had won the primary, you'd have understand my gesture.
Do think that someone's governorship performance should be a prerequisite to presidential aspiration?
In Yobe state where I am currently, the fulanis believes that buhari is the last old man they'll support. With all the good brains like Osibanjo, Peter Obi and the likes, you guys are still clamouring for old-son-of-a-fatherless drug baron. I pity you guys.
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Tobijays: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pharaoh4rin:

I wish you you were in Lagos before Fashola became a governor. Tinubu took all the fashola's credit but we're watching. My issue with tinubu is, he's a crook, not healthy and egomaniac. If Osibanjo had won the primary, you'd have understand my gesture.
Do think that someone's governorship performance should be a prerequisite to presidential aspiration?
In Yobe state where I am currently, the fulanis believes that buhari is the last old man they'll support. With all the good brains like Osibanjo, Peter Obi and the likes, you guys are still clamouring for old-son-of-a-fatherless drug baron. I pity you guys.
osibanjo was never a politician, he was handpicked by Tinubu despite he wasn’t in Tinubu party then oo to be commissioner from unilag

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by 2elliot: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
O ga o. Asiwaju went to consult HE GEJ out of respect and courtesy since GEJ is a former President, the PDP members are complaining.

If Asiwaju consulted all the former Presidents and ignores GEJ, they will still complain that he ignored GEJ because GEJ is from a minority tribe.

That was why Asiwaju ignored them and visited GEJ and from how he was well recieved and taken to a private room by GEJ, the visit enjoys the blessing of GEJ. The Ex President was glad that Asiwaju truly honoured him.

These unruliness needs to stop as it denigrates the place of GEJ as a former President. GEJ must call them to order before it is miscontrued that he is the one behind all these rude outbursts.

GEJ is not from the leading Geopolitical zones that Asiwaju and his APC dominates and HE GEJ is not even an APC member so why anyone on earth would think Asiwaju's visit to GEJ is there to campaign or get GEJ to get votes in SW, NW, NC & NE is completely plain political mischief. GEJ's strongest political base is the SE because other zones have moved on after his defeat and the SE still belongs to PDP and HE Atiku so Asiwaju's visit has nothing really to do with vote of GEJ but to honour GEJ.

They are embarrasing GEJ and not Asiwaju and the former President must call them to order now.
check my signature for free stuffs!
You be big gbaun. When you were insulting gej you didn't know that you ought to have respected a sitting president.
Re: Jonathan Has No Vote For Tinubu – Ann-kio Briggs by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Tobijays:
osibanjo was never a politician, he was handpicked by Tinubu despite he wasn’t in Tinubu party then oo to be commissioner from unilag

You got it wrong , son. Tinubu needed a smart Lawyer who could maneuver his corrupt practices. Aregbeshola brought him forth. When tinubu was overdoing things, Femi Pedro (his governor) complained and tinubi dropped him straight up in his 2nd tenure.

Yemi Osibanjo really really assisted tinubu. Core Lagosians knows this.

I'm not asking you to unsupport tinubu. Nah! But someone like me can never support tinubu and Atiku Bagudu (governor) of Kebbi state. They're too damn corrupt for my generation. Tinubu corruption is worse because he's heartless, crafty and complex. Imagine how his cronies are trying to bribe NANS executives up and down so as to endorse him. Who does that? Trying to bribe students bodies so they can go out there and campaign for him that he's the only one who can bury university strike 4ever. You've got to be intelligent enough to understand tinubu's mastery. The man is evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu / 10 Years After, NA Rescues Another Chibok Girl With Her Children In Borno / University Of Port-Harcourt Alumni Association Visit Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.