Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

PO Got Served On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PO Got Served On Twitter (3825 Views)

INEC Gave Peter Obi 185 Votes In Entire Bauchi LGA,But IRev PO Got 5,065 / Ijaw & Niger Deltans Come In Here. Hot Truth Served On Platter. Listen Till End. / Moment Gov. Ibrahim Dankwambo Got Served For Saying He's Voting Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PO Got Served On Twitter by ItsTutsi(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol! The guy totally destroyed and annihilated Peter Obi

This is the link.. go through the commentd grin grin https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1564685754130993152?t=InO3lW42HWLmBEK0ub_HDA&s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by ItsTutsi(m): 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by Penguin2: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol!

Same old lines.

Nothing new.

Makes sense only to Tinubu’s brainless and stupid BATstards.

Ndi ala!

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by doggedfighter(f): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Another urchin with severe Stockholm syndrome regurgitating the usual stale lines.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by mach7(m): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Everything there is true.

For those who virulently support Peter Obi as the ONLY candidate to follow if we don'twant to keep suffering, I still ask why?

On almost all metrics of governance and key performance indicators of leadership, he doesn't stand out. His knowledge and grasp of the economy is zero as I remember his earlier forays at the Convenant Christian Centre back in the day. Kemi Adeosun practically ate him alive and called out his false statistics and zero knowledge on economic management.

If it is about age, then he also doesn't cut it as he is above 60

If it is about legacies or antecedents, he doesn't have anything clearcut to present.

His perceived humility is also a charade. Preparing your coffee yourself or carrying your bag yourself is never a good sign of leadership. He has a tendency to be individualistic which doesn't bode well. As a president, you certainly won't be making your coffee yourself, carrying your bag yourself or following your convoy to buy fuel at the filling station.

He is one of the biggest importers into Nigeria, and is particularly responsible for the present state of the Naira. So his consumption to production mantra is also a falsehood.

So OBIdients, please be truthful and say your support is because it is turn of the Igbos and then most of us will be able to understand.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2022
Funny enough when Tinubu is held to the same standard this guy is weighing PO, Tinubu fails more..

So let's all vote Atiku and vote PDP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by ItsTutsi(m): 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
You can counter each fact one by one... Don't wave it aside like SE land erosion
Penguin2:
Lol!

Same old lines.

Nothing new.

Ndi ala!

14 Likes

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by benuejosh: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
I have this question repeatedly and no answer is forth coming. Where are the pictorial evidence of what Peter Obi did in Anambra when he held sway as the then governor of Anambra? All of a sudden a biafran wants to rule the zoo and nobody is talking.

My President cannot be made in Aba!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by Moh247: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
They really think Nigerians can't research on their own

7 Likes

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by ScamHunter: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2022
I can pick holes through all the lies there. But no need...Nigerians already know who Agbadorians are and that they have nothing to campaign with aside maligning the man about taking the loot from their hands.

If the savings was for Fidelity, why did he keep them in 4 different banks and not just Fidelity?
If he raised school fees to what you claimed, why hasn't any students collaborated your tales and why is the school fees still much lower than you claimed he raised it?
Emphasizing on IGR when poverty and unemployment is dealing with people is what economic policy? Obi has emphasized that he is interested in pulling people out of poverty and that's exactly what he did in Anambra and will do for Nigerians.
Doctors in Anambra from what I heard were offered a good deal but they were too greedy to take it. I can't speak what I don't know but I'm sure Obi wouldn't intentionally want to cheat any work group for no reason.

Then lying that Obi never visited any churches before now doesn't hold water. I recently watched the General Overseer of The Lord's Chosen say that when Obi was governor, that he regularly attended the church. And from what I know, Obi is a Catholic.

About compassion and love of the masses. Obi as a politician is unequalled in the Nigerian space.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by tobb: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Same old lines.

Nothing new.

Ndi ala!
comrade reduce this vawulencegrin

I no wan reason the guy matter, because if I reason am, he go japa from Twitter for more than 6 months like ASUU strikegrin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by Okoroawusa: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
If Peter Obi runs for Senate on the Labour Party ticket in Anambra he will lose woefully....He is that politically impotent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by ItsTutsi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Point out the holes and lies!!
ScamHunter:
I can pick holes through all the lies there. But no need...Nigerians already know who Agbadorians are and that they have nothing to campaign with aside maligning the man about taking the loot from their hands.

1 Like

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by Penguin2: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
ItsTutsi:
You can counter each fact one by one... Don't wave it aside like SE land erosion

Lol!

Don’t you think a reference to Southwest skull mining would have fit better?

6 Likes

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by Vote4Obi: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2022
ItsTutsi:

This is the link.. go through the commentd grin grin https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1564685754130993152?t=InO3lW42HWLmBEK0ub_HDA&s=19

Sorry, the guy was just regurgitating trash. I stopped reading the rubbish because there was no iota of sense in what he was writing.

Agbado urchins should try harder, but always have it in mind that Peter Obi is your next president tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by Penguin2: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2022
tobb:
comrade reduce this vawulencegrin

I no wan reason the guy matter, because if I reason am, he go japa from Twitter for more than 6 months like ASUU strikegrin

Lol.

Don’t mind them.

My happiness is that whatever they are doing now is a complete waste of time because Nigerians have since made their choice and the ship has sailed.

Any trash they are saying now is like pouring water on a rock; it will have no effect.
Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by XerXers: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
The point here is that he is better than other contestants not that he is perfect. Weigh other contestants using same scale above and see why Peter Obi is winning everybody's heart apart Agbadorian Afonjas

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by Mstick: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Another one!

Keep pressing their necks!

Keep pressing it Obi-dients!

Keep pressing till they choke!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by ItsTutsi(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol

You and ur 5% population right!! That's if IPOB don't reduce it to 3%!!

Peter Obi a second class citizen can never become the president, this is not a Bia.fraud event! He can't lie his way to power.. soon u will drop that Nigerian tittle for that sun that never rise
Penguin2:

Lol.

Don’t mind them.

My happiness is that whatever they are doing now is a complete waste of time because Nigerians have since made their choice and the ship has sailed.

Any trash they are saying now is like pouring water on a rock; it will have no effect.

4 Likes

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by mycar: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2022
mach7:
Everything there is true.

For those who virulently support Peter Obi as the ONLY candidate to follow if we don'twant to keep suffering, I still ask why?

On almost all metrics of governance and key performance indicators of leadership, he doesn't stand out. His knowledge and grasp of the economy is zero as I remember his earlier forays at the Convenant Christian Centre back in the day. Kemi Adeosun practically ate him alive and called out his false statistics and zero knowledge on economic management.

If it is about age, then he also doesn't cut it as he is above 60

If it is about legacies or antecedents, he doesn't have anything clearcut to present.

His perceived humility is also a charade. Preparing your coffee yourself or carrying your bag yourself is never a good sign of leadership. He has a tendency to be individualistic which doesn't bode well. As a president, you certainly won't be making your coffee yourself, carrying your bag yourself or following your convoy to buy fuel at the filling station.

He is one of the biggest importers into Nigeria, and is particularly responsible for the present state of the Naira. So his consumption to production mantra is also a falsehood.

So OBIdients, please be truthful and say your support is because it is turn of the Igbos and then most of us will be able to understand.
It's not anybody's fault that you can't see anything good in Peter Obi, it simply means that you are myopic and completely at sea with reality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by ScamHunter: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Point out the holes and lies!!

I've done that. Go back and read. Too busy to waste time with agbado people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by femisplash: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Don’t you think a reference to Southwest skull mining would have fit better?
Not when SE is top in beheadings and vagina slicing.

3 Likes

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by mycar: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
ItsTutsi:

You cheer his unintelligent post only because you are clueless yourself.
Those lies have since been debunked as such hold no waters

3 Likes

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by ItsTutsi(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
You can debunk them here for us to see
mycar:

You cheer his unintelligent post only because you are clueless yourself.
Those lies have since been debunked as such hold no waters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by ItsTutsi(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol you guys are yet to indicate to us what's good about Pandora, you keep beating around the bush!! PO is not even qualified for a senatorial seat... his a fraud that hasn't achieved anything!
mycar:

It's not anybody's fault that you can't see anything good in Peter Obi, it simply means that you are myopic and completely at sea with reality.

1 Like

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by femisplash: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Now I know better why he kept that much billions in Fidelity Bank. The question is, what was Fidelity Bank's networth in 2006 before Obi became Governor and how does the networth skyrocketed after Obi used it to channel state's funds. None of his hoodlums could give an answer.

6 Likes

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by mycar: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
ItsTutsi:
You can debunk them here for us to see
They are all lies, anyways, he has addressed them , you look it up which I know wouldn't make you leave your spin doctoring job
Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by ItsTutsi(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lol stop beating around the Bush!! That's the only thing u bia.fraud p are gooid at!
mycar:

They are all lies, anyways, he has addressed them , you look it up which I know wouldn't make you leave your political jobber job

2 Likes

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by mycar: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol you guys are yet to indicate to us what's good about Pandora, you keep beating around the bush!! PO is not even qualified for a senatorial seat... his a fraud that hasn't achieved anything!
And what does your Pandora got to offer too?
Tinubu Pandora crook won't smell the aso rock, know it and know peace.
Atiku own fate has been sealed

3 Likes

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by femisplash: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
ScamHunter:

I've done that. Go back and read. Too busy to waste time with agbado people.
What are the holes you addressed in your shallow and bland reply, like a third rate graduate struggling to defend his blunders.
Anyways, Uche the roadside Agbado seller says hi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PO Got Served On Twitter by mycar: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Lol stop beating around the Bush!! That's the only thing u bia.fraud p are gooid at!
I never knew that Bokorharam use internet after saying that western education is forbidden.what are you doing here if I may ask?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023:Tinubu Is Shrinking In The North, OBIDIENTS Must Wake Up( Pix) / Senate Clears "ex-tout" With Error On His Cv And Laughs Off "recycling" Issue / My Overseas Trips In Osun’s Interest – Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.