Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,649 members, 7,851,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) (67815 Views)

63-Year-Old Ugandan Publicly Flogged For Attempting To Sleep With Daughter-InLaw / Man & Son Sleep With Daughter In Imo, Impregnate Her, Get Banished (Photos) / Woman Catches Teenager Having Sex With Daughter At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Streett: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Don't use the word "mating" for humans, it's only meant for farm animals and wild animals. Use the right term for the right subject matter always, the increasing number of uneducated graduates is becoming so menacing and worrisome!

You get sound Mind … You solid proper!

1 Like

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Streett: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
This thread attracts all size of violence ..
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Streett: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Uptheante:
Why are Igbo pple so heartless, incestous, cannibalistic, promiscuous, greedy & generally evil?
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by HenryWilliams(m): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Don't use the word "mating" for humans, it's only meant for farm animals and wild animals. Use the right term for the right subject matter always, the increasing number of uneducated graduates is becoming so menacing and worrisome!

Does he look human to you? He's Igbo for God's sake.. they ain't human.. subhuman probably...

1 Like

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Always men sleeping with daughters, never women sleeping with sons.
What is this?!

1 Like

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Mating /copulation whatever. What humans do is not so different from what basal animals do.
Basically, a p3nis in a v@gina.
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by MULANO: 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
I sell virgin white/ silver and red Mercury contact me on 08109441889, call/ WhatsApp
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
pointblank247:
for your information they are not Igbos , watch the video.
So Amaechi don turn to Calabar name.
Why are you people always deny the obvious?
Strange things are happening not only in Igboland but all over the nation, the one that is exposed on social media is one tribal bigot spread like virus
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Davytech(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Anambarians and incest
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by fof1: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Well said.

Ur CURSES be upon You all and Sympathizers...Now and in d Future,Pls.
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by cosmos1440: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Igbo people
Ndigbo
Cime no dey tire una ?
Drug pushing, selling fake products, baby factory, fraudhuman rituals, peddling fake news, cyber-bulling, child molestation, patricide, matricide, piracy, stealing, armed robbery... they ve now added incest.
Igbo Amaka o
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by fof1: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lollittaa:
Always men sleeping with daughters, never women sleeping with sons.
What is this?!

Such Cases also Exist...There was one in Nassarrawa State last time...with One Delivery...LICENTIOUS Acts are Sinful in this Overcrowded Generation Pls. We should overcome such Depravity, Alluring SINFULNESS....
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by fof1: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2022
LadyExcellency:

She gave her name as Queen Bassey and further revealed that they are from Cross River state.

The lady who was interrogated by some members of the community, revealed that she was deflowered by her father who made her become his wife by placing her on oath kolanut. This reportedly occurred after his wives left him.

This is Exactly the Truth we had on d Radio Programme and Clip of the interview Conducted on d Incident on Monday,Pls. May God have Mercy upon them...
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by perez100: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Abomination! I thought his daughter was a little girl self.
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Gunayo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
justforexb:
please don't it's a scam
Really
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by jclassiq(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
Omo... This matter never still clear Sha
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by fof1: 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
grandstar:

I too have a massive dislike for prejudice. I shudder when I read stuff like these.

Though what was said was inexcusable, I'll however be honest with you: Igbos carry a lot of the blame.

Igbos tear themselves here on Nairaland. If a thread is opened respecting Aba, those from Anambra will tear the place down, showing pictures of horrible roads and what not.

Ebonyi people are fair game to other Igbos. They complain they are poor and backward and one should be wary letting your property to any of them in Onitsha as they would bring their entire village to live with them.

This culture of denigrating others is rooted in some Igbos and I suspect it's rooted in their disdain for underachievers and the pride they derive for success and achievement. Chinua Achebe even condemned the chestbeating nature in his book "There was a country".

If Igbos can do this to themselves, what of other tribes! This culture is bad and needs to be tamed. Part or a lot of anger eminating from the Yorubas here stem from this. Being put down rattles them.

I love Igbos. I have siblings who are half-Igbos. I developed my love for ogbono from their mum. My first taste of yam portage with vegetables was from their mum. She has never done bad to me though she was mean to my mum but that's history. That happened in 1323 AD.

Igbos are largely misunderstood. The same Yorubas you see here ranting have Igbo friends. Tbey regularly shop at Igbo owned shops and many Igbos are actually humble and not arrogant and rude.

Is as a Result of intolerance, Mental Depravity,Superiority Complex and insensitivity to Others ...Cause of all such Dissent... All we need is Balance of Truth in any Circumstances, Pls.
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by fof1: 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
If it was a Northerner now this thread for don reach 20 line with pple cursing lord Lugard and telling us how Northerners are backwards... Umu igbos who claim superiority and u would think bad thing node Igboland... Make una come out

DID YOU GO THROUGH B4 COMMENTING? AM ASHAMED OF UR OBVIOUS LACK OF INTELLIGENCE...PLS DONT FALL OUR HANDS...WE ARE A VERY GOOD BREED OF INTELLIGENTIAS FROM THE DELTA... GOD BLESS YOU AS U TAKE CAUTION NEXT TIME AND NOT FOLLOWING NAIRALAND UNCULTURED ONES...

1 Like

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Panda7(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
first post said he was from calabar or akwa ibom undecided
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by fof1: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
JOemmy:

Don't allow the already inbuilt deep hatred u have for the igbo race destroy u the man although bearing igbo first name is originally from cross river state. You will find evil people like this in all tribes even in urs profiling everyone because of the evil of a few makes u a tribal bigot and a potential mass murderer.

This is One of the Most intelligent and Responsible Comment or Responses ever Seen on this Platform or on this Thread...
Pls keep it up and always Show Ur Class.
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
fof1:

DID YOU GO THROUGH B4 COMMENTING? AM ASHAMED OF UR OBVIOUS LACK OF INTELLIGENCE...PLS DONT FALL OUR HANDS...WE ARE A VERY GOOD BREED OF INTELLIGENTIAS FROM THE DELTA... GOD BLESS YOU AS U TAKE CAUTION NEXT TIME AND NOT FOLLOWING NAIRALAND UNCULTURED ONES...
u better get out of here am from Edo state and I know that many Southerners can't hide their bigotry...
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
agadez007:
he is your fellow Niger deltan
From cross river
still makes no sense if na Northerners pple for don write nonsense up and down like they kept demonizing fulani...
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Their choice.

NEXT...

1 Like

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by babajero(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
newnet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzQHenfroFY

A man called Amaechi Agnalasi has been caught in a community in Anambra mating his own daughter.

When asked by the security personnel that his matter was reported to why he indulged in such shameful act, Mr Amachi said he did not want his daughter to leave him because according to him other kids that lived with him left him and so he decided to have intimacy with his daughter so she wouldn't leave him like others.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7306200/father-daughter-banished-nnobi-anambra
How come the man's name is Mr Amaechi agnalasi from Anambra State, and the daughter's name queen Bassey from crossriver state?.
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Paulianfa(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
See in face! Wicked old ugly bastard thing. Thunderbolt strike u dia... I hate it when men behaves abnormal...
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Wwwq: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Profadvocate: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
So many will not believe me but this is truth in the eyes of the spirit

The lady is influenced by an evil spirit from the water kingdom
The spirit entered the man through the girl luring him to fulfil spiritual assignment

Let me stop here
Let's watch and pray always
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
pointblank247:
for your information they are not Igbos , watch the video.
You people lie too much
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by t2luv1: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
TONYE001:

Too much hate and curses in one comment. We gather to chant anti-racism songs but we are horribly tribalistic. No wonder we continue to get things wrongly, from governance to every other thing.

I'm beginning to doubt that our generation will see the Nigeria of our dreams.

DOUBT !!!!! partner you are too optimistic I need to help you out, even GOD no longer listens to any prayer emanating from that Country called Nigeria. The evidence I will give you. Ever since independence people in that country have been praying for a better country and since 1960 the opposite has been happening. I will take 1960 Nigeria over what we have now. Nigeria is a cursed country I truly believe that.

1 Like

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Giftedboi11: 6:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
For Intimacy sake
Promiscuous being grin grin
Currentblog:
embarassed embarassed
Having sex with his beautiful daugther.
Dis matter no still clear to me..
Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by shegra58: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
newnet:

A man called Amaechi Agnalasi has been caught in a community in Anambra mating his own daughter.

When asked by the security personnel that his matter was reported to why he indulged in such shameful act, Mr Amachi said he did not want his daughter to leave him because according to him other kids that lived with him left him and so he decided to have intimacy with his daughter so she wouldn't leave him like others.

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7306200/father-daughter-banished-nnobi-anambra
They are OBIdient and see another OBIdient � grin

Re: Man Having Sex With Daughter Caught In Anambra (Video) by Successkay12(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
newnet:

Na them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos / Ex-Staff Of First Bank Bags 98-Year-Jail Term For Stealing N49.3m, $368,000 / Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.