Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,512 members, 7,850,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) (31941 Views)

Man Mourns Girlfriend Who Died In An Accident 11 Days After Arriving Nigeria / Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) / What Nigerians Travelling To Dubai Are Going Through At Cotonou Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by gare(f): 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuXgLs_yXEc

https://twitter.com/dunchichi/status/1564872519819091969?t=7NZcQiPoxzXFio-f2KDxlQ&s=19

This is not funny, the actions of few Nigerians will end up affecting others that have genuine and good intentions in the UAE, just yesterday on the phone an Arabic landlord was talking with the caretaker to the building that he should not give out any vacant apartment to Nigerians, I felt so bad that it has come to that.

Whatever could be done has to stop this, should be done, already most employers don't employ Nigerians, some even go as far as stating in the advert that Nigerians are not welcome to apply, that is not smartness as someone called it but his actions has led to being foolish.

We have lots nice Emiratis have couple as friends and we planned going into business together, not all are bad as we feel and some changed due to having had bad transactions with Nigerians, we also have hostile Nigerians that feel uncomfortable with foreigners we have to stop this things and treat this Nations with respect and abide by their rules, come here and make our money in the most honest way as possible.

The Nigerian Government have failed to meet up to its responsibilities of providing for its citizens, which has led to them seek for help outside the country, FGN should step up and meet the Emiratis half way on how to resolve this issues, because most of us feed and take care of our loved ones back home.

These Criminal elements make it difficult for the honest ones to make a living should all be fished out and sent back home, if the government can not create jobs for its citizens then should build prisons to house all these criminals giving us all bad names.
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by sukkot: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
planetx:
I can understand why the people on the street hate immigrants, anyone been to the UK recently especially London will see that it is fast becoming a non white majority country. Just like I felt I was in West Africa when I visited Paris France. So the elites pushing mass migration into white countries have their own agenda and it has nothing to do with needing immigrants whatever that means.
and to continue with the post above, so its not like the elites they enjoy seeing you negros in their country but this covet form of slavery is a necessity or else their economy would collapse if you young negros dont come in and work so as to pay taxes so the older white populations can enjoy your taxes in pensions. now this trend started in world war 2 when most of the white british men were killed off an after the war there was no men to work so they went to their colonies like jamaica and nigeria to ship strong able bodies men to come and work. they called that the WINDRUSH generation of negros. however today as we speak they see that this thing is not sustainable without wiping out their white dna with all these black people they are bringing in as a necessity so now they are heavily exploring robotics so that negro workers would not be needed again and the robots woud do all the work and they can kick all the negros out eventually. thats the future of western countries is robotics and mass expulsion of negros like they did after the european rennaisance grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by ogbonti: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
Why won't they harrass Nigerians when una First Lady, as in wife of the President of Nigeria ran away from Nigeria to live in Dubai with her children citing insecurity at Aso Rock your Presidential villa. Which other country does that except Nigeria under Buhari and APC?

Yet some brain dead Nigerians are foolishly supporting another walking dead man to rule Nigeria just because of tribe, una suffering for Nigeria is just starting, wicked citizens that will go to market and intentionally buy corn and go home expecting rice angry

If not for some reason - I will wish Artthiefku or thiefnubull to win - so that all those that voted for them will prepare to give their wife and daughter to bandits for their enjoyment - as it is happening in Katsina right now grin
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Kingspin(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
thoollz:
No one should cry about the government, I detest this govt as much as majority of Nigerians currently, but let's look inward as a people.

How can you go to another man's country and be causing havoc, chaos and even threatening their citizens and expect the Govt of that country to welcome you with open arms?

I saw a video of the recent happening in dubai and I knew something like this will happen.

NIGERIANS, stop denting our image abroad and coming online to cry when actions taken against you seem hostile. We can do better than this, we can't be barbaric. Most countries already tag Nigerians as criminals.

Drug, prostitution, cultism, fraud in countries that opened their borders to you. Yet you pay them with evil. A country that has more religious worship houses than hospitals, yet filled with criminally minded people.

We blame the Govt, are the Govt not Nigerians?
We need to do better.
Those people you detested come back to Nigeria and built mansions, buy cars etc. Guess what society will hail them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by franchasofficia: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
ogbonti:

If not for some reason - I will wish Artthiefku or thiefnubull to win - so that all those that voted for them will prepare to give their wife and daughter to bandits for their enjoyment - as it is happening in Katsina right now grin
lol
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Wwwq: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Why
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by beefy2399: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
If this is in any way linked to the recent cult fights that happened in Dubai, then we really are the 'architects of our own misfortune'. The actions of a few have 'spoiled the ground' for the many.

Instead of keeping their heads down after having escaped the borders of 'Zoogeria' and doing their hustle quietly to make some money etc., what do they do - they start hacking at one another in the name of some fraternal organisation and in the process bringing a level of brazen criminality to the streets of a place that is generally regarded as safe for virtually all nationalities that reside or pass through there.

This one cannot be blamed directly on the government; the 'chief cattle herder' was probably sitting quietly in Ask Rock - picking his teeth as likes to do from time to time; he wasn't the one that armed these escaped Zoogerians with cutlasses and ordered them to start hacking at their fellow animals. This one is purely on them - as a people we have lost our moral compass; we just can't seem to tell the basic difference between right and wrong.

Is it any wonder then that none of the more saner nations want us within their borders. As stated earlier - we really are the architects of our own misfortune undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by SEGLIZ: 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
BeanmanX:
Here is one of the bozo blaming the government..
my brother na really bozo even worse, the government have flaws big one at that but ruining the image of our country outside the shores by Nigerians travelling out is something else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:

we have been doing this nonsense since the obj years

and now that some idiots think they can commit armed robbery or engage in gang wars - this is the result.
Only us can change the narrative then, or we'll keep getting embarrassed.
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by benuejosh: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
ufotunang:
.. that is why nigerians have to be obi-dient
shift abeg. What's Obidient? Can't loose my vote please. My president can't be made in Aba.
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by planetx: 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
sukkot:
and to continue with the post above, so its not like the elites they enjoy seeing you negros in their country but this covet form of slavery is a necessity or else their economy would collapse if you young negros dont come in and work so as to pay taxes so the older white populations can enjoy your taxes in pensions. now this trend started in world war 2 when most of the white british men were killed off an after the war there was no men to work so they went to their colonies like jamaica and nigeria to ship strong able bodies men to come and work. they called that the WINDRUSH generation of negros. however today as we speak they see that this thing is not sustainable without wiping out their white dna with all these black people they are bringing in as a necessity so now they are heavily exploring robotics so that negro workers would not be needed again and the robots woud do all the work and they can kick all the negros out eventually. thats the future of western countries is robotics and mass expulsion of negros like they did after the european rennaisance grin grin
Lol the earlier they kick us out the better, maybe we will finally have some sense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by sukkot: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
planetx:
Lol the earlier they kick us out the better, maybe we will finally have some sense.
yeah grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by GloriousGbola: 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Jakumo:
Muslim countries are the most hostile and predatory environments for a black man to visit or reside in.

Not for a million dollars cash would I ever be tempted to visit Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Iran, or any of those desert kingdoms where women dress up like masqueraders and men wear nightgowns during the day.

If you go to Dubai and get locked up like a stray dog, or go to Saudi Arabia and get framed as a drug smuggler whose head will be cut off after Friday prayers, then you only have yourself to blame.

To live long and peacefully, avoid the following nations even if FREE food and FREE everything is offered.

1. Dubai

2. Egypt

3. Kuwait

4. United Arab Emirates or anywhere with the word "arab" in the country's name.

5. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, or ANY nation whose name contains the suffix "-istan".

6. South Africa - A land swarming with violent drunken armed men who shoot their guns at peopled purely for entertainment.

7. China, North Korea and Japan where black people are hated more than cockroaches. China is the world's human organ harvesting capital.

8. Russia. Where ultra-right street gangs hunt down black people and kill them in the streets for sport and entertainment.

9. Libya . Go there and criminal gangs will harvest your internal organs for sale with clinical efficiency, before tossing out the remnants.

10. The USA's Deep South states, south of the "Mason Dixie Line" - Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas and other redneck states.

Obey the above ten commandments of where never to venture, and you will likely live out your life as a free person who will neither be jailed nor used as a source of human organs.

Well I have to give to Jakumo he is an equal opportunity chronicler of dangerous places to be a black foreigner
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Btruth: 5:49am On Sep 02, 2022
nedekid:

You arnt seen nothing. And it is getting worse. But can you blame them? Everywhere most Nigerians enter, they destroy the place. They think they are smart playing the system, they get away with it the first time, but over time, those countries tighten up the screws.
You cannot just travel to someone's country, misbehave, mess up the place just as we have done to naija.
Most likely these people detained have eg no return tickets, no booked accommodation, no concrete explanation for the Dubai visit. Eg you claim to be going shopping or holidaying yet arrive the country with $10!
Try opening an account in the UK and see how difficult it is, mainly due to the fraudulent activities of our people over the years.
Oga oooo. And yet we always bring the blames on the government, meanwhile individuals too are terrible both at home and abroad. I honestly don't know how things can be corrected again in Nigeria? The judiciary is so corrupt so is the executives. The law enforcers are something too. Everything in Nigeria is so messed up.
And yet the economy is so bad. Dollar as at yesterday was 703 again at the black market. Who did we offend in this country? How do we get to the point where we are now. ASSU still on strikes, and yet government can't find solution to the problem.
Well, something needed to be done, and most definitely not any of the 3 that possess to be Messiah definitely has the solution yet.
God help us!
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by ufotunang: 6:09am On Sep 02, 2022
benuejosh:
shift abeg. What's Obidient? Can't loose my vote please. My president can't be made in Aba.
...so where do you want your president to be made ?
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by nedekid: 7:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Btruth:
Oga oooo. And yet we always bring the blames on the government, meanwhile individuals too are terrible both at home and abroad. I honestly don't know how things can be corrected again in Nigeria? The judiciary is so corrupt so is the executives. The law enforcers are something too. Everything in Nigeria is so messed up.
And yet the economy is so bad. Dollar as at yesterday was 703 again at the black market. Who did we offend in this country? How do we get to the point where we are now. ASSU still on strikes, and yet government can't find solution to the problem.
Well, something needed to be done, and most definitely not any of the 3 that possess to be Messiah definitely has the solution yet.
God help us!
God really has to help us. As you wondered how things can be corrected, same way some folks have lost hope. Over the past few weeks, I have seen Nigerians move their families out, rent an apartment and just chill, watin happen? they say just to get out of the madness in naija for a while, to clear head. Even me too had to do so. The surge in opening foreign bank accounts nko? It is almost impossible for a Nigerian, why? Our people over the years have destroyed our reputation through fraud thinking they are "smart". Meanwhile oyinbo has tightened the screws, making it hard for those that want to save outside the Nigerian banking industry in which your money is devalued on a daily basis.
To even get personal travel allowance, I applied 1month before, Zenith bank did not have, now applied to gt, I could not get, it was 1 week after my travel date the bank then canceled, claiming it was past my travel date. I did not get! Even to withdraw from dom acct had issues as no FX! Meanwhile the elusive forex appeared in supplus during the political primaries. No forex no forex, a sitting cbn gov spent billions buying hundreds of cars to run for president! Another fellow in bourdillion was said to have cleared the whole blackmarket of forex hiking the price.
My brother, that country is doomed, apc has wrecked the country. In the next few months, the extent will start to show. Some of us hoped that a different out of the box person would change things hence support towards Obi, but tribalism, insults etc has been the order of the day. Bottomline, if you have any change, move it abroad to a stable, serious place. Few days ago, I bought pounds ₦825, something that was stable at ₦220-250 for over 16 years!
If you had 10m 7 years ago, it is worth about 3m or less now. NO BE JUJU BE THAT?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by greypencils: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2022
beefy2399:
If this is in any way linked to the recent cult fights that happened in Dubai, then we really are the 'architects of our own misfortune'. The actions of a few have 'spoiled the ground' for the many.

Instead of keeping their heads down after having escaped the borders of 'Zoogeria' and doing their hustle quietly to make some money etc., what do they do - they start hacking at one another in the name of some fraternal organisation and in the process bringing a level of brazen criminality to the streets of a place that is generally regarded as safe for virtually all nationalities that reside or pass through there.

This one cannot be blamed directly on the government; the 'chief cattle herder' was probably sitting quietly in Ask Rock - picking his teeth as likes to do from time to time; he wasn't the one that armed these escaped Zoogerians with cutlasses and ordered them to start hacking at their fellow animals. This one is purely on them - as a people we have lost our moral compass; we just can't seem to tell the basic difference between right and wrong.

Is it any wonder then that none of the more saner nations want us within their borders. As stated earlier - we really are the architects of our own misfortune undecided
Well it is hence the visa change. Dubai has changed its policy of allowing those without families to enter Dubai. It is expected that having a family means you are responsible. Thanks to those who have gone ahead to spoil opportunities for others.

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by lagosrd: 9:46am On Sep 02, 2022
When your own leaders are sleeping. Let them react but no way. Those Arabs needs to be taught how to maintain diplomatic courtesy.
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by rumenase(m): 9:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by beefy2399: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
greypencils:
Well it is hence the visa change. Dubai has changed its policy of allowing those without families to enter Dubai. It is expected that having a family means you are responsible. Thanks to those who have gone ahead to spoil opportunities for others.

The chickens have finally come home to roost - the thoughtless actions of a few have spoilt the ground for the many.

It is worthwhile saying - anyone who has 'mental issues' needs to get the craziness out of their system before leaving the country for 'El Dorado' wherever that may be; so at least you can function like a normal human being when you get there and not cause the kind of action that we are discussing here.

The elders say - 'he who does not learn good manners at home, will end up learning outside'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by beefy2399: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jakumo:
Muslim countries are the most hostile and predatory environments for a black man to visit or reside in.

1. Dubai

2. Egypt

3. Kuwait

4. United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, or anywhere with the word "arab" in the country's name.

5. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, or ANY nation whose name contains the suffix "-istan".

6. South Africa - A land swarming with violent drunken armed men who shoot their guns at peopled purely for entertainment.

7. China, North Korea and Japan where black people are hated more than cockroaches. China is the world's human organ harvesting capital.

8. Russia. Where ultra-right street gangs hunt down black people and kill them in the streets for sport and entertainment.

9. Libya . Go there and criminal gangs will harvest your internal organs for sale with clinical efficiency, before tossing out the remnants.

10. The USA's Deep South states, south of the "Mason Dixie Line" - Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas and other redneck states.

Obey the above ten commandments of where never to venture, and you will likely live out your life as a free person who will neither be jailed nor used as a source of human organs.

There is some truth to this - 'not all abroad is abroad' - if you can read between the lines.

While we wait for our country to regain some semblance of normality, it is unavoidable that people will travel to get their individual hustle on.

While you do that try and avoid some of the places mentioned above if you want peace of mind while you hustle. At the same time though try not to mess up the ground for those that will be coming behind you cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by ufotunang: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2022
benuejosh:
..ok
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by ufotunang: 6:30am On Sep 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by ogbonti: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
franchasofficia:
lol

na true na grin
Re: Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) by Divinelove1(f): 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
Instead of relocating to dubai, how about going to Rwanda, it easier to establish a business there and as well secured

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19 / 15 Things To Know About The Third-mainland Bridge / Open And Dirty Drainage System In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.