Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,343 members, 7,843,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) (36373 Views)

How God Saved Me From Being Kidnapped On 29th December 2020 / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Abujaexpress: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2022
zolajpower:
My dear not all muslim understand hausa .
Help me tell her. Same way, many Christians understand Hausa
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Abujaexpress: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2022
This girl can use talk finish her husband
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Elidrisy20: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2022
So kidnappers are hauses abi? Useless

1 Like

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Cmanforall: 11:33am On Sep 02, 2022
Kajaard:

I could not finish watching the video. Her wild hand gesticulations and body mannerisms was just somehow undecided
She get sharp mouth...
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by NA1RALANDER(f): 11:40am On Sep 02, 2022
Clout chaser.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by NuCypher: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2022
Kajaard:

I could not finish watching the video. Her wild hand gesticulations and body mannerisms was just somehow undecided
I thought I was the only one. Stopped midway and scrolled to see your comment. Confirmed to me I’m normal after all

1 Like

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by bepositive11: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Triangles1:
Is not your time to be kidnapped wait for it, if you like be deaf and dumb.

Exactly! I don't think pretending to not know Hausa saved her. In fact, if she spoke up in Hausa, I'm sure she would've scared them.

2 Likes

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
officialwdhtv:
How pretending not to understand hausa saved me from been kidnapped - Media personality Farida.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HetR1Vg6Lo

werey. So it’s only muslims that speak and understand hausa.
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by UNDFTD: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
If her story is to be believed, when she started feeling sleepy, why did she not make up an excuse to have the driver STOP the car so that she could jump out. Better yet, she could have wound down the glass so that she could be heard when she screams. To stay in the car as long as she claimed and pretending NOT to understand Hausa was a grievous mistake that could have caused her her life. Well, this is the Nigeria that all of you ONE Nigerianists are advocating for. A country where today's survivors of a crime, could be tomorrow's victims! Good luck with that!
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by smatme(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
If you can’t tell us what happened in a minute.

Keep your plenty talk in your pocket

1 Like

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Gana024: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
Honestly
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by kamalbob(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
officialwdhtv:
How pretending not to understand hausa saved me from been kidnapped - Media personality Farida.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HetR1Vg6Lo

Liar... Unless the kidnappers are determined to kidnap only hausa people. Every Tom, dick and Harry will come online with his/her stupidity mtsww

1 Like

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Wwwq: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hmmm
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by piagetskinner(m): 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Uber doesn’t operate in new karu now.. you de whine us? Anyways thank God you’re safe.the advantage of knowing how to speak Hausa

1 Like

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
It's God that saved her.
Pretending not to understand Hausa did her no favour since she still sat inside the bus when all those things were going on.

This country has become Sodom

1 Like

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by blowjohn(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
JayPeeOham:

Okay, so hypocrite na same as Liar?

Yes

1 Like

Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by antibullshit: 1:18am On Sep 03, 2022
zolajpower:
My dear not all muslim understand hausa .
And many christians speak hausa
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Alibaba0: 2:46am On Sep 03, 2022
To and fro
Re: How Pretending Not To Understand Hausa Saved Me From Being Kidnapped (VIDEO) by Mavrick2012: 3:09am On Sep 03, 2022
So a woman in her early 40s can give birth to this aunty?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos / Man Who Set Girlfriend Ablaze Sentenced To Death By Hanging / Boy Caught With Machete On His Way To Behead Victim In Delta. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.