Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here (6107 Views)

Top 7 States With Worst Road Networks In Nigeria— Sahara Reporters / Mary Sunday Samuel Wins 7 Medals In Germany (Photos) / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by PassingShot(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2022
If I were a betting person, I would stake a million naira or more that Peter Obi won't win all the five SE states in 2023 presidential election.

But as I don't bet, I am ready to put down N250k with Seun, owner of this forum, to give to a set of carefully selected needy members of this forum if Obi manages to win seven states in the coming election.

The condition that comes with this is that, I want any Obi's supporter who sincerely believes his candidate will not only win seven states but also clinch the presidency to make similar pledge and be ready to drop whatever amount he/she can conveniently afford with Seun Osewa. This will prove to me that they are convinced about their candidate and that the social media noise is not just noise.

No need to curse, abuse or shout "suffer no dey taya you?". Just take up the challenge and let's wait and see.

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by PassingShot(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2022
Where are the Obidients?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Roger3D(m): 11:57am On Sep 01, 2022
You should also make them stake 50k if he fails to win at least 7 states not to talk of the general election. Obi has always been a pretender but who knows, maybe in the future he could be a real contender

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by GamalNasser: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2022
If he can win 3 SE states then I will doff my hat

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Millimann: 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Agbadorians LAST MONTH: Obi can't get up to 50,000 votes

Agbadorians NOW: Obi can't win up to 7 states.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Ebi2233: 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Millimann:
Agbadorians LAST MONTH: Obi can't get up to 50,00o votes

Agbadorians NOW: Obi can't win up to 7 states.

Your fellow dumb online zombiedients will like this one but that doesn't mean it change the fact that Obi have no political strong hold and structure.
With all political structures in his favour, Atiku own the election.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Gentlerespect76: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Prove that you have such money. Anyone who makes money through hard, legitimate work, cannot come online to talk about throwing money out on nothing. Don't you have a village or are you like some politician who wants to be president in 2023? Go sit down joor, this is not talk.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

You dumb online zombiedients will like this one but that doesn't mean it change the fact that Obi have no political strong hold and structure.
With all political structures in his favour, Atiku own the election.

Why then is he on your lips every single time?...

18 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Ebi2233: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Esseite:

Why then is he on your lips every single time?...

This is why we say you guys know not politics.
Think say na this online mumu noise una dey make everywhere?
Politics is discussion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Ebi2233: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Prove that you have such money. Anyone who makes money through hard, legitimate work, cannot come online to talk about throwing money out on nothing. Don't you have a village or are you like some politician who wants to be president in 2023? Go sit down joor, this is not talk.

Obi will not even win one state.
Even his own Governor asked his people and cartel to vote Apga and that's not Obi.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Zee0007: 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2022
Keep your money and watch out.

3 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

This is why we say you guys know not politics.
Think say na this online mumu noise una dey make.
Politics is discussion.

Lol... why are you not discussing:
Sowore,
Kwankwaso,
Ado Ibrahim,
Adewole adebayo
Kola abiola
Hamza mustapha
Christopher imumulen
Kachikwu etc...

Give it a rest, Obi is miles ahead of your corrupt laden contenders..

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by slivertongue: 12:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
The LP candidate is indeed popular to attract threads upon threads. No serious threads on NNPP, SDP, PRP, ADP etc

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Truthisunique2: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2022
Awon billionaires that calls other BMC would never take this challenge

Reno also gave them one, they would instead preach for you because they don't even take themselves serious

Obi went to Osun and begged obidients to vote lasun because even if he becomes president he can be impeached if no Labour party brothers

Guess what obidients shove Obi opinion down his ass or I forgot obidients wanted to obey their leader call but Na media dem fit assist am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by BurialGround: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
We don't need stolen money, you can use it to help your immediate family they need it more.
By now you should be ashamed of yourself for deceiving Nigerians in 2015.

PassingShot:
If I were a betting person, I would stake a million naira or more that Peter Obi won't win all the five SE states in 2023 presidential election.

But as I don't bet, I am ready to put down N250k with Seun, owner of this forum, to give to a set of carefully selected needy members of this forum if Obi manages to win seven states in the coming election.

The condition that comes with this is that, I want any Obi's supporter who sincerely believes his candidate will not only win seven states but also clinch the presidency to make similar pledge and be ready to drop whatever amount he/she can conveniently afford with Seun Osewa. This will prove to me that they are convinced about their candidate and that the social media noise is not just noise.

No need to curse, abuse or shout "suffer no dey taya you?". Just take up the challenge and let's wait and see.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Laggafin: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
I dare you.. he will win more than 7 States and will be your President

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Laggafin: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

Obi will not even win one state.
Even his own Governor asked his people and cartel to vote Apga and that's not Obi.
Seun should flag D's account down for spreading fake news

2 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Vote4Obi: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
PassingShot:

Another cashtivist deceiving himself. Many of you would delete your accounts when Obi is announced winner of the 2023 election.

All these useless propaganda is dead on arrival. No one is deceived. I'm in the East and I can assure you that tinubu won't get 10% in any state here and Obi is getting not less than 85%.You can take that to the bank!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by sekundosekundo: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
The same poor people that have infested Nigeria with poverty are making noise here.

We expected them to convince us on why we should return APC in 2023 but here they are promising money they don't have.

I WILL GIVE YOU #2MIL. if you can show me any infrastructure in your community by Buhari government.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Ebi2233: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Laggafin:

Seun should flag D's account down for spreading fake news
It is true news.
Go and find out.
Stop crying here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Ebi2233: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2022
Laggafin:
I dare you.. he will win more than 7 States and will be your President

President online shey?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Ebi2233: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Vote4Obi:

Another cashtivist deceiving himself. Many of you would delete your accounts when Obi is announced winner of the 2023 election.

All these useless propaganda is dead on arrival. No one is deceived. I'm in the East and I can assure you that tinubu won't get 10% in any state here and Obi is getting not less than 85%.You can take that to the bank!!!

Stop talking trash.
Structure less and strong hold less party go no where.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Sitwalkstand: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
This one has resurrected his old moniker for propaganda

From he has committed political suicide by leaving PDP to he is an online president to He has no structure, can't even win South east to now He can't win 7 states. By December, you will increase it.

Reno said more than this today, he is going crazy because the more he speaks, the more his expectations for PDP are dashed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Ddeliverer007(m): 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2022
What’s the point in all these let’s bet..

Obi is winning all the south east and south south. He would win some south west states, some middle belt states, and atleast 2northern states.

Use the 250k and eat first. Use it to campaign for the iragbiji man.

Nobody is buying what you are selling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Ebi2233: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Esseite:

Lol... why are you not discussing:
Sowore,
Kwankwaso,
Ado Ibrahim,
Adewole adebayo
Kola abiola
Hamza mustapha
Christopher imumulen
Kachikwu etc...

Give it a rest, Obi is miles ahead of your corrupt laden contenders..

Haha.
Strong hold less and structure less party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Ebi2233: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
What’s the point in all these let’s bet..

Obi is winning all the south east and south south. How would win some south west states, some middle belt states, and atleast 2northern states.

Use the 250k and eat first. Use it to campaign for the iragbiji man.

Nobody is buying what you are selling.

He will win it online and others will win it real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by MasterJayJay: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
What is 250k? Crumbs!!

This one wan copy Deji. Low budget

Why not place a bet that before Buhari leaves office, dollar will return to 216 naira.

4 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Laggafin: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ebi2233:

President online shey?
President of Nigeria.. u guys should stop being Petty and just sell your certificate less candidate and see how far he can go and stop unecesary vitrols on a sure candidate that resonates with every sane Nigerian who wants a departure from the old guards that has stolen themselves blind

3 Likes

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by Ebi2233: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Laggafin:

President of Nigeria.. u guys should stop being Petty and just sell your certificate less candidate and see how far he can go and stop unecesary vitrols on a sure candidate that resonates with every sane Nigerian who wants a departure from the old guards that has stolen themselves blind

Continue deceiving yourselves.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by PassingShot(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
By God's Grace, N250k won't hurt me grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Obi Wins 7 States In 2023, I Will Give Out N250k To Selected Members Here by 4teenblaq: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bookmark this.. If tinubu win any state from ss and se I will disactivate my acct.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyebanji Canvasses Innovative Civil Service, As New HOS Is Inaugurated / Buhari Visits Adeboye To Seek For Electoral Support / As Fashola Declares Austerity Measures In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.