Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. (36222 Views)

Help A Female Friend - What Is She Suffering From? (Graphic Photos) / Help: My Girlfriend Is Suffering From Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / A Lady Suffering From Monkey Pox In Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by etrouble: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
Drunkard1:
I need money like this. Like 100billion pounds. I want use 90billion send tinubu to moon make he go rule aliens. Use 5billion fight corruption. Give seun 4.5billion. Use 500million go cotonou go draw there light come my house. Then i go sit down dey watch big brother 24hrs.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Ilekokonit: 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Yankiss:
My friend, everything is not nairaland. The patient should visit a qualified gynaeclogist for proper diagnosis and treatment. Early discovery and proper medical treatment is key. Most cases of PID are caused by a bacterial infection that's spread from the vagina or the cervix to the reproductive organs higher up or sexually transmitted diseases like Chlamydia or gonorrhoea. Mycoplasma genitalium is thought to be increasingly responsible for cases of PID. If diagnosed at an early stage, PID can be treated with a two-week course of antibiotics. You'll be given a mixture of antibiotics to cover the most likely infections, and often an injection as well as tablets. It's important to complete the whole course and avoid having sexual intercourse during this time to help ensure the infection clears. Longer lasting infections may lead to complications which are much more difficult to treat and a qualified doctor should prescribe. Womb at risk!!!!

Men are lucky in that after 3 days of catching it, the man will see symptoms of gonorrhoea and quickly go for treatment but in women, they generally don't show symptoms of gonorrhoea and so many women may be carrying gonorrhoea in their bodies for a very long time meaning the bacteria has enough time to cause damage in the woman's womb and because Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (which may have been caused by gonorrhoea) has some symptoms in common with Fibroids, a lot of women think they have fibroids when in actual fact they are suffering from the result of untreated gonorrhoea that has been in their bodies for a long time.

Like you advised above, such women are better off going to see a qualified gynecologist before more damage is caused to their wombs and they should insist on their next sexual partner wearing a condom and actually they should not have sex for a while until they are fully treated and gonorrhoea or STD's are ruled out so that they don't keep spreading gonorrhoea to their sexual partner(s).

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by sukkot: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
folake4u:

But you're right sha.

Na to dey go lab do test for prospective partner before "mounting".
yes oooo lol. abstinence is best. to be honest with you i dont know how you women do it. if i was a woman i dont think i would let anyboy come and introduce himself into my body because he can shoot viruses or bacteria into my body. that area is moist and warm and the perfect environment to receive pathogenic organisms. a mans prick can literally kee you if he introduces things into your body. i would be asexual if i was a woman. just be using Love Machine to enjoy myself. forget men ooo lol. cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by damoobaba: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
EmperorTolson:
Please house, I need the advice of all medical personnel in the house and any help I could get. I have a friend that is battling with pelvic inflammatory disease.

According to her, she got to know in year 2020 and she's treated it countless time since she discovered but the infection keeps coming back.

After recent treatment again, she couldn't sleep yesterday due to a pain in her stomach (she felt like her abdomen is going to cut) and when she seek medical advice, she was told that its due to the infection.

Please, how can this infection be treated once and for all? What does she have to do? She's been to two hospitals already.

Does Nairaland look like Hospital. You no even show us how d thing be.
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by folake4u(f): 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2022
sukkot:
yes oooo lol. abstinence is best. to be honest with you i dont know how you women do it. if i was a woman i dont think i would let anyboy come and introduce himself into my body because he can shoot viruses or bacteria into my body. that area is moist and warm and the perfect environment to receive pathogenic organisms. a mans prick can literally kee you if he introduces things into your body. i would be asexual if i was a woman. just be using Love Machine to enjoy myself. forget men ooo lol. cheesy cheesy

Lmao. I'm surprised this advice is coming from a Man. grin

But the truth is that some of your folks know when they have infection and won't tell their partners but still go ahead to shook their heads because "konji na bastard".
If that isn't wickedness, I don't know what else it is.

1 Like

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by ejimatic: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
agabaI23:
assuming the cause is chlamydia im not sure they can get it with culturing. It has to be an advanced lab to detect it but not through culturing.
Urinalysi analysis shiukd show it . If urinal test is negative there is no infection but if infection is present it will appear in the analysis. Does it have some discharge in her body.A syringe can be used to take sample of the discharge and culture it. Chamldia has a cure now with strong antibiotics
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Jjennecco: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Eat avocado � daily is for inflammatory.
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Ilekokonit: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
NezzyMike:
Do women have urethra?

Yes they do and just like in men, it extends from the bladder and it carries urine from the bladder to the outside world. Only that women's urethra's are shorter than men's which continue into the penis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by sukkot: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2022
folake4u:

Lmao. I'm surprised this advice is coming from a Man. grin

But the truth is that some of your folks know when they have infection and won't tell their partners but still go ahead to shook their heads because "konji na bastard".
If that isn't wickedness, I don't know what else it is
lol its a cold diabolic world. people dont care anymore. no more love. hey so long as i can relieve myself i dont care if i infect you-- is the mindset . thats why only you is responsible for taking care of yourself. but of course i dont want to get too preachy but these are things i would be telling my daughter if i had one. abstinence. stay away from these demons called men today. not saying women are angels lol but hey i guess water will always find its level. hopefully demons encounter demons and destroy each other while the angels are protected grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Ilekokonit: 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
ironheart:
She should treat her boyfriend for infection as well

folake4u:
What if it's the boyfriend that infected her? undecided

Then he will be treated and can then no longer infect her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by mytty: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tell your friend to take these simple drugs by 12-12/15 am & pm respectively, It works fast like wild fire, you can your life on it,

(BELIEVE WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SAYS THESE WORDS )
Lord Jesus I thank you for loving me so much that you took my place of SICKNESS, FAILURE, poverty, infirmity, disease , shame,
LORD JESUS, because YOU’VE ALREADY TAKEN MY PLACE OF SICKNESS, failure, poverty, infirmity, poverty, disease and shame,
I, (Mytty) put your own name)
REFUSE TO BE SICK, poor, disgraced, fail etc,
I ENJOY THE LIFE THAT YOU CAME TO GIVE,
I declare that you have already set me free and I am free indeed, therefore I decree life into every fiber of my being, I declare that my health will never fail, I am enjoying the life of God/Zoe in every thing that I lay my hands to do, In Jesus mighty name Amen, REMEMBER 12am/12pm for 15 minutes 3 days,
You can make it your lifestyle, don’t allow the devil to strike next time, for men ought always to pray and not faint. Selah
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Coinwarrior: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
adubam:
She should contact a qualified medical doctor.

But some of this infection needs local root and herbs. There's one I gave my wife after visiting hospital and treatment with no solution.

Funny enough it was just N200 and that solved the issue. I do not sell and don't mention me for it.
pls tell me on my mail sir.thanks
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Ebi4life: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
EmperorTolson:
Please house, I need the advice of all medical personnel in the house and any help I could get. I have a friend that is battling with pelvic inflammatory disease.

According to her, she got to know in year 2020 and she's treated it countless time since she discovered but the infection keeps coming back.

After recent treatment again, she couldn't sleep yesterday due to a pain in her stomach (she felt like her abdomen is going to cut) and when she seek medical advice, she was told that its due to the infection.

Please, how can this infection be treated once and for all? What does she have to do? She's been to two hospitals already.
Chat me up, there is a product that can wipe of the infection completely.
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by drdeath: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
EmperorTolson:

Let her carry out Urine MCS and HVSMCS lab tests.
The result will show her which perfect drugs to use.
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by folake4u(f): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
sukkot:
lol its a cold diabolic world. people dont care anymore. no more love. hey so long as i can relieve myself i dont care if i infect you-- is the mindset . thats why only you is responsible for taking care of yourself. but of course i dont want to get too preachy but these are things i would be telling my daughter if i had one. abstinence. stay away from these demons called men today. not saying women are angels lol but hey i guess water will always find its level. hopefully demons encounter demons and destroy each other while the angels are protected grin

Nice advice.

It's for ladies to protect themselves sha,these men nor send anybody at all. undecided lipsrsealed

Abstinence and protected sex is still KEY.

HAHAHAHAHA. Let the angels be protected abeg. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by haabidah666: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
op,are you sure you are not the one?(thinking aloud). lipsrsealed
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Coinwarrior: 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
Estherene1:
Exactly the same issue i had for years and the doctors i had appointment with in the hospitals,both government and private would not even believe when they ask questions and you tell them you have never aborted or had any sexual relationship for years. The scan tests i did then,they found liquid kind of in my pelvic region. The drugs that was prescribed for me were not working,or maybe it couldn't counter the issue at that level.I later resorted to boiling sour sop fresh leaf and sipping the water daily grin,after i don google tire,it worked a bit anyways. I even thought na spiritual problem one time cool cool
I branched a very big pharmacy one day and talked with the pharmacist,the drugs were tripled expensive but it worked. Although a doctor later said it was not right to get prescription from a pharmacist.
Please i would advise your friend visit a "standard" private hospital,where the doctor will have enough time to check what is wrong.
In all,these were things i would advise your friend do in a long time even after the prescription.

*Your friend needs to use tissue to wipe instead of water,she and tissue paper should be 5 and 6. Even if she prefers water to clean,she should still use tissue afterwards.
* Any time she is at home or in her room,no pant underneath please unless she is on her period.She might not be comfortable initially,but she needs breeze to dry up any moist there.
*For now,she needs to sit up on potty frequently .Disinfectant and hot water will do.
Please let her avoid general toilets,even if the person is her sibling or spouse. When she wants to pee outside,she should stand up on the toilet seat and bend backwards,she will get use to the position later.And if there is a way she can even buy and use a potty for now,because when she pee or poo the splash from the water closet can re-ignite the infection.
pls madam ma,pls can you prescribe the effective drug you use for it recommended for from the pharmacy
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by haabidah666: 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
Promiseisaac:
Go to YouTube and search for pastor Jerry Eze
And always tone in to his program every week days from 7am to 8am and ur female friend should also join if she can, she will be heal. People with cases worst than this always get heal. And I have seen people with the type of ur friend’s case also get heal. All she just need is to have faith in God while listening to the program. It’s a prayer session and trust me she will get better. Bcuz it’s only God that can help her.
i found this funny
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by haabidah666: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mase2020g:
Awolowo leaf and uden
Will clearn it
cheesy
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Omoluabiii(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
wereh! You wan pass shortcut.
Na nairaland you dey find cure for pelvic pain for your girl friend after una don do the undo.
No carry her go hospital, wa pada jebi gbeyin ni grin
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by haabidah666: 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2022
Highman56:
Hope is not ulcer
undecided
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by haabidah666: 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
Omoluabiii:
wereh! You wan pass shortcut.
Na nairaland you dey find cure for pelvic pain for your girl friend after una don do the undo.
No carry her go hospital, wa pada jebi gbeyin ni grin
hey--i love your vawulence level grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Wiljemz777(m): 1:09am On Sep 02, 2022
[quote author=EmperorTolson post=116255277]Please house, I need the advice of all medical personnel in the house and any help I could get. I have a friend that is battling with pelvic inflammatory disease.

Pls,let her kindly call this number because it’s what my wife can treat : 08132909155.
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by LoveGifted(m): 1:22am On Sep 02, 2022
Your friend is lucky.

I had a patient who had Fallopian Tube Blockage. Hers was very bad.

Was going in and out of hospitals.

Was on injection for 6 months.

No way.

Until we treated her with our products and she got CURED completely.
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Pianoman1(m): 2:01am On Sep 02, 2022
Gonorrhea causes pelvic inflammatory disease. She could be most probably have been
infected with Gonorrhea
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by gabbytabby: 2:14am On Sep 02, 2022
Check your hygiene. Right hand to clean wee and left for poo.

Only a doctor should prescribe antibiotics after running a lab test.
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by sukkot: 5:33am On Sep 02, 2022
folake4u:

Nice advice.

It's for ladies to protect themselves sha,these men nor send anybody at all. undecided lipsrsealed

Abstinence and protected sex is still KEY.

HAHAHAHAHA. Let the angels be protected abeg. grin grin
AMEN TO THAT grin grin HAVE a great weekend
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by folake4u(f): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2022
sukkot:
AMEN TO THAT grin grin HAVE a great weekend

A big AMEN to that.

Thank you very much. Have a great one too. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by agabaI23(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2022
ejimatic:
Urinalysi analysis shiukd show it . If urinal test is negative there is no infection but if infection is present it will appear in the analysis. Does it have some discharge in her body.A syringe can be used to take sample of the discharge and culture it. Chamldia has a cure now with strong antibiotics
I know that but I doubt we have the capacity to culture it here.
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by Joe4real1988(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2022
ojonwamama:
She should be taking flagyl daily for at least two weeks
This will help a lot
Re: A Female Friend Is Suffering From Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases. by OLULAW: 7:44am On Sep 02, 2022
Teaching hospital.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! / My Wife Addicted To Tramadol / Sexy Flat Tummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.