Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn (24316 Views)

Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' / 2019 Debate: Keyamo Slams Peter Obi For Lying / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by Ekejoestar(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
One would assume that he is the incumbent president, every one is campaigning against him.

APC deployed their arsenal of propaganda against him, Pdp is always talking about him.

All the political parties have attacked him directly, not through their supporters oo but direct confrontation, yet he never raised his voice to attack any of his opponents and that makes me wonder why are they so much afraid of this man that they are ready to fight dirty against him.

Many articles have been written against him lately, but no strong proof if evidence has been presented by his attackers.

This is a man that was barely known in Nigeria national political space few months ago, except when he ran under Atiku as vice in 2019.

They said he doesn't have a national structure (of big men of the political underworld) but his answer is that ORDINARY NIGERIANS ARE HIS STRUCTURE, he so much trust in Nigeria and Nigerians that he believes that things will fall in place for the betterment of Nigeria when the time comes.

He has never in all his interviews asked electorates not to vote for his opponents but his message has always been " get your PVC and vote wisely".

Peter Obi is a typical example of a tsunami, it moves with force to the extent that everything in it's path revolves around it.

All the other political parties find their daily relevance only by talking about Peter Obi yet he never talks about them but his daily song is "I want to move Nigeria from consumption to production, I want Nigeria that NIGERIANS will be proud to call their home, I want to reverse our brain drain to brain achievements and recognition.

***Drops pen***

668 Likes 77 Shares

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by ezegold4we: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
People don't discuss failures,

Success and progress comes with attack's,

They are marketing and promote Peter Obi thinking they are attacking him,

Obi is the next president in the waiting.

641 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by Lakside1955(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Even me as an imam in our central mosque, I will publicly campaign for him on the alter, it’s my papa mosque, nobody fit sack me grin

550 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by coconutbag: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hunger knows no tribe or religion.

Northerners can't claim to be living happily and doing meaningful businesses because our brother is the president. Rising fuel prices, dwindling economy and rising insecurity did not spare the northern Nigeria.

Obi represents the hope of many Nigerians who have watched helplessly as their sources of livelihood got eroded to the point that many are not sure of where the next meal will come from.

In 2023, It's either Obi wins or the cycle of looting and competition to embazzle the nation continues. Only those benefiting from the current mess will want the horrible situation to continue.

Peace

254 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by Kizyte(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
When the Obi-dient movement initially started, APC, PDP and all enemies of progress, laughed so hard at Obi and the Obi-dient movement, but as time goes on, they all became very scared because that little drop of water they saw has now turned into a mighty ocean.

He who laughs last, laughs best! cheesy

341 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by socialmediaman: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
That's the same way everybody was talking about Buhari in 2015, both for and against. It shows there's a chance that Peter Obi could win the 2023 election if he's able to sustain the momentum and make the right alliances. You can't say there's a clear winner for the 2023 election yet. All the top 3 candidates have a shot at it

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by Image123(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lol, dey let politicians deceive you. Obi had no "structure" as at the time he was accused of lacking "structure". That has since changed since it was turned into a religion matter and pastors started making gaffes about it. The social media followers of that movement have been making the noise you refer to. It's still not grassroot but more significant than the start as people are desperate for a third force of some kind against PDP and APC.
All that doesn't change the fact that Obi is not different from the others though. Let's see how it goes when campaigns begin proper sha.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by PandoraObi: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
The same Peter Obidient the placeholder of zombidients movement that was handed over to him by Kanu nnamudi.

219 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by Deivid10(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by jawalis(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
I woke up this morning only to receive a debit Alert of 17,000 from wema bank, few minutes later, I received another alert of the same amount making 34,000 today. I got up and made my way to the bank, I was made to realize it’s a payment made with my card online and it’s most time a result of comprise from street POS vendors. Am left with nothing and if there’s a way I can get help on how to retrieve or track my money. I’ll be grateful because am left with zero balance for now.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by brosom(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
cheesy

We'll continue to squeeze their blokos until Obi is declared President & Nigeria is delivered from the shackles of Lunatic Political Bandits...

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by DevilSignature: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin

Obi na man wey Sabi

Okwute ndi Nigeria

The man for the job

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by shortIGBOman: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Trash.
The North will not vote any IGBO Man. The West won't vote Igbo, cause they always insult them. The South South won't vote any IGBO, cause they don't like them. While IGBO won't vote any IGBO Man, cause Igbo don't like themselves. cheesy

Besides, election won't take place in the EAST. Now tell me, how will Peter Obi win? grin grin

210 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by bigfish3k: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hahaha
So you are just knowing that Peter Obi's mandate is divine there is nothing anybody can do about it

Agbadorians have stopped campaigning, they are only attacking but their propaganda don finish. They have exhausted their lies too.
Frustration has set in

38 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by mrvitalis(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
How can structured parties be discussing about a structureless party ...the funny thing is labour party never even start Campaign.....

We never even appoint campaign spokes person ooh
We never even Deploy our contributed billions

Nigerians would see and witness the mother of all campaign from this month

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by PlayerMeji: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
okay

We already know how your Pitobi story will end! You can ask your Ibo colleagues they are not new to it... The scales will fall off people's eyelids and they will see the light then every man will go back to his father's compound.

There will be betrayals and counter-betrayals but ultimately, City BOY will be crowned as the PRESIDENT.

Then, Igbos will again brand the Yorubas as perennial betrayalists grin Not minding that some Yorubas like you actually went against their brethren to vote OBI.

They will sum all YORUBAs together and call them TRIBALISTS, etc

Then, we, we would smile and say..I TOLD YOU SO!

This WE have SEEN! cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by Akwaibomdude(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
We're cruising to Victory...let the endorsement keep coming

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by kay1one(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Yes na.

Funny that they can't even see it.

In politics, all publicity is potential good publicity.

I support him cos his win will remove the old structure of evil that has destroyed this country and help us start afresh.

God is on our side in Jesus mighty Name, Amen!

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
cool
Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by sammirano: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
They are using obi to catch cruise, even obi knows he can't come second, but who wouldn't like this feeling?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by Drsnives(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obi my man

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by Spain007(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ekejoestar:
One would assume that he is the incumbent president, every one is campaigning against him.

APC deployed their arsenal of propaganda against him, Pdp is always talking about him.

All the political parties have attacked him directly, not through their supporters oo but direct confrontation, yet he never raised his voice to attack any of his opponents and that makes me wonder why are they so much afraid of this man that they are ready to fight dirty against him.

Many articles have been written against him lately, but no strong proof if evidence has been presented by his attackers.

This is a man that was barely known in Nigeria national political space few months ago, except when he ran under Atiku as vice in 2019.

They said he doesn't have a national structure (of big men of the political underworld) but his answer is that ORDINARY NIGERIANS ARE HIS STRUCTURE, he so much trust in Nigeria and Nigerians that he believes that things will fall in place for the betterment of Nigeria when the time comes.

He has never in all his interviews asked electorates not to vote for his opponents but his message has always been " get your PVC and vote wisely".

Peter Obi is a typical example of a tsunami, it moves with force to the extent that everything in it's path revolves around it.

All the other political parties find their daily relevance only by talking about Peter Obi yet he never talks about them but his daily song is "I want to move Nigeria from consumption to production, I want Nigeria that NIGERIANS will be proud to call their home, I want to reverse our brain drain to brain achievements and recognition.

***Drops pen***

The difference is CLEAR

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by fuckfuckman(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by StPete: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
May God bless Peter Obi and make him the next President of Nigeria. True and patriotic Nigerians love and want him, not those who hate him and are after their selfish interests or who are bigots of a particular tribe

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by Kagd10: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
What's this one wailing about?

No one care about the pathological liar, Peter Obi until his miscreants started to insult people when you don't support their madness. Ask them to list Peter Obi's legacies and they will start barking insults like dogs.

The same Peter Obi who chaired the privatisation of Nigeria's electricity disco to his fellow cronies who couldn't manage them nor want to return them.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by Megabig: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
The only job most politicians have is politics, they have no actual thing doing that can finance their expensive lifestyle than indulging in politics and fraud. They just see a fellow billionaire who they “know” already to be frugal and lives a simple life.
You think they haven’t encountered how incorruptible he is? Most of them have discussed him freely at their leisure sometimes, so seeing him come to chair the affairs of the country will be scary to them because they already know him.
I love that he’s not desperate, he already told people to vote him if they are convinced and believed in him or if not, go for other candidates. There is no desperation at all. If he looses, he will continue with his life and if he wins, he will get to work….
You can’t compare Peter with these criminals, only someone suffering from idiocy will do that.
It’s that simple…. Again, vote who you believe in.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by Salvador1: 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Obi is a genius politically.
He really changed the narrative.
Epitome of grace.
The more you attack him the more he becomes popular cos many who barely know him will like to check his antecedent and verify the kind of man he is thus the ever growing supporters he's getting.

30 Likes

Re: Opinion: The Way Everybody Carry Obi For Mouth Ehn by YoungLionken(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Just like the later days of ENDSARS (one minute silence for the fallen heros), we witnessed how it was hijacked by some unscrupulous elements. Same way, it's going with the Obidient's movement..

There's no longer a huge difference between the APCheat urchins and Obidients..

We've got work to do only if we're serious about the Peter Obi's project..

Tinubu and his goons are silently working, we're busy disturbing online...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello: CSOs Protest Against EFCC In Lagos / Offa Robbery: AGF Malami clears Saraki, says police lack evidence against Him / Samson Osagie: Obaseki Became A PDP Member 2 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.