Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,519 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP (18867 Views)

We’ll Work For Peter Obi’s Emergence As President – NLC, TUC / How Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-Emergence Will Affect Trial / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by Penguin2: 5:08am On Sep 02, 2022
Lol
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 5:38am On Sep 02, 2022
bhella10:
Is it Obi that's has been with PDP all his life that is your idea of a fresh air?

The reason you have the OLD and the NEW testaments! Even ya God change mind too.

Or “born agains” who keep fornicating and kidnapping people all over Nigeria! wink

Every Barry don taya for Nigeria abi?
Devil must turn saint one day las las. cheesy
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by ufotty2001: 5:48am On Sep 02, 2022
SmartPolician:

Obi is not going back to PDP and his popularity is growing by each passing day. Kwankwanso and Obi may force this election into a runoff.

Atiku and Kwankwanso will share the votes from the north. Tinubu will struggle to get 25% from SE, SS, NC, NE and NW.

However, Atiku Abubukar is the favourite to win this election.
I wish Atiku win but the emerge of Peter Obi will make it difficult for Atiku and even Peter obi will not win too.. the more votes for Peter obi the more negativity on Atiku and positivity on Tinubu to win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by Guide777(m): 5:50am On Sep 02, 2022
People has not realized that the paradigm has shifted. . The old pattern of political calculations is no longer valid. The shocker is that the new President is not even countered now as a top contender now.

I don't support Tinubu.
I don't support Obi
I don't support Atiku

I support the only candidate who will guarantee good governance to Nigerians.

I support Prof Peter Umeadi, the APGA candidate.
No tainted past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by STPEACE10: 5:50am On Sep 02, 2022
Honestly, my PVC belongs to Obi, but I would have preferred Tinubu to Atiku, because power shouldn't go to the north again, but Tinubu choice of VP is just a big mess up to me.b
Daum:
If your boss no fit step down for Obi

We go scatter the vote

E better say Old man Tinubu get am
Than another Northerner.

Anyhow we see the country then, we go take am like that. If I fit survive Buhari, I fit survive Emi Lokan.....

Power must come south.....
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by Bluntemperor: 5:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Passionate888:
Wike go gree pick up your call again? After you deceived the South South governors

It's only fools, especially in the entire- South that are yet to get sense,that can vote PDP,most especially, when agreement that the Southerners should produce the President comes 2023 but betrayers used Money and Position to entice the Southerners.This is greed and is destroying the African Black race and Nigeria is no exception!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by Patriotsleague: 5:55am On Sep 02, 2022
The only reason igbos will vote Obi is because he is an Igbo man.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by ufotty2001: 5:58am On Sep 02, 2022
adioolayi:
E just dey clear these ones...

I have said it here times without number...

A vote for LP in SE and SS is more of a lose to PDP than APC..

LP will do PDP shege for their Traditional swing States...

As a fact, APC will actually be happy with the success of LP in SE and SS if it turns out to be a genuine votes...not online votes grin grin
I wish Atiku win but the emerge of Peter Obi will make it difficult for Atiku and even Peter obi will not win too.. the more votes for Peter obi the more negativity on Atiku and positivity on Tinubu to win
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by Felimax(m): 6:03am On Sep 02, 2022
onomeabuja:

@op u guys are just typing meaningless words cheesy.....
PDP dnt need Obi to win d general election but the electorate to win the election and who are d electorate
The majorities....... U guys will understand that day grin

Leave them, let them be twisting headlines to suit their stupid propaganda. Only fools believe Obi will be president.
Obi go try, I give am 30% for South South.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by Honestfrend: 6:25am On Sep 02, 2022
bhella10:
Is it Obi that's has been with PDP all his life that is your idea of a fresh air?

Which all his life... When was he with APGA and when did he join pdp..

Ur phone no get Google?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by Winters23: 6:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Pandev:
grin we know. A vote for Obi is minus one vote for PDP and thus increasing the chance of Asiwaju

So Asiwaju will beat Atiku in NE & NW because?

grin

Atleast Obi have SS & SE, but what does Tinubu have?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by Phaantom22: 6:30am On Sep 02, 2022
fman:
When is keyamo ever gonna get sense?
After 2023 elections, when Buhari and Apc are sent packing.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by maasoap(m): 6:32am On Sep 02, 2022
I always said it that the mission of Obi/LP is to reduce the chance of PDP against APC during the next year presidential election nothing more than that. But mumu LP/Obi supporters now see themselves as real contenders grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by bhella10: 6:36am On Sep 02, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

The reason you have the OLD and the NEW testaments! Even ya God change mind too.

Or “born agains” who keep fornicating and kidnapping people all over Nigeria! wink

Every Barry don taya for Nigeria abi?
Devil must turn saint one day las las. cheesy

Old wine in new bottle. That's your logic. Clueless lots

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2022
bhella10:
Old wine in new bottle. That's your logic. Clueless lots

We nor get choice abeg. Rest.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by maasoap(m): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Praxis758:
The reality is gradually dawning on them.

Those saying Obi’s candidacy for this election is a joke are committing electoral suicide.

It's a real joke, you should have known that already. LP is only visible in SE, less than that in SS and population of igbos may make it slightly visible in Lagos too. Outside that, LP doesn't exist at all.
But like I was used to saying, any force that will bring Obi and Atiku back together: die! die!! die!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by bhella10: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

We nor get choice abeg. Rest.
I get choice. Speak for yourself oga
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by maasoap(m): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Ceenachi:
From no structure, to social media president to he is a threat in the South East. Don't worry, na small, small jungle dey take mature

You went too far, even your Delta State will vote for Peter Obi

He still hasn't gotten the structures and spread needed to be counted among the real contenders

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 6:49am On Sep 02, 2022
bhella10:
I get choice. Speak for yourself oga

All are recycled. You only fat tge choice to choose from the “recycle bin”!
Even the “OBI” is freshly-recycled. grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by JealousCobra(m): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2022
Mazisimonekpa :
No election in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by bhella10: 6:50am On Sep 02, 2022
maasoap:

It's a real joke, you should have known that already. LP is only visible in SE, less than that in SS and population of igbos may make it slightly visible in Lagos too. Outside that, LP doesn't exist at all.
But like I was used to saying, any force that will bring Obi and Atiku back together: die! die!! die!!!
LP in SE just months ago was non existent. LP is the nPDP but with no real structure grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by maasoap(m): 6:52am On Sep 02, 2022
chrisxxx:
Okowa you are a betrayal. There is no name most befitting.

Everyone is a betrayer. Lol. I wonder why Ojukwu hasn't been labelled betrayer for abandoning the war and running away when he was about to be captured? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by bhella10: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

All are recycled. You only fat tge choice to choose from the “recycle bin”!
Even the “OBI” is freshly-recycled. grin
I'm not a recycled OG. I chose the best among the rest and I stuck with him.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by KanwuliaExtra: 6:54am On Sep 02, 2022
bhella10:
I'm not a recycled OG. I chose the best among the rest and I stuck with him.

Ok
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by Daum: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2022
STPEACE10:
Honestly, my PVC belongs to Obi, but I would have preferred Tinubu to Atiku, because power shouldn't go to the north again, but Tinubu choice of VP is just a big mess up to me.b

Yeah. I understand that too.
But Tinubu na jaga jaga Muslim
Na owambe muslim
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by Scamfinders: 7:16am On Sep 02, 2022
post=116273023:

Hehehe grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

Very Good ONE for the ONE AND ONLY JAGABAN of the Universe.

Children of hate, frustrations and perdition,
and all the enemies of the country no reach! tongue
You're too bitter... Politicians wey nor know na make u dey bitter ur fellow human being
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by Paullo19: 7:39am On Sep 02, 2022
post=116273023:

Na Una the agbadorians be enemy of the country...una dey offer us person wey dey forget..e no go work .. God no dey sleep...

We are all OBIdient come 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2022
post=116273023:

KEEP SHUT AND STOP FOOLING YOURSELF ON PUBLIC FORUMS. MPAMA!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by Goodness10(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2022
fman:
When is keyamo ever gonna get sense?
when one cube of Maggi would be sold for 100naira
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by chrisxxx(m): 8:19am On Sep 02, 2022
maasoap:

Everyone is a betrayer. Lol. I wonder why Ojukwu hasn't been labelled betrayer for abandoning the war and running away when he was about to be captured? grin grin grin
That war was unnecessary. However truth be told in the circumstance igbos found themselves now and then the viable option for them is self-rule. I am not Igbo. So don't get me wrong.
Ojukwu fought to the last. He was fighting against The whole of Arab world, Russia and UK. He held them for 36 months!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by kennethesan(m): 8:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Why is even your spokesperson pretending not to know this fact...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP by Gval123: 8:25am On Sep 02, 2022
Honestly, I think PDP should only be worried about south East, but South South. In fact, Peter Obi is more popular in the South South, than in the South East. Obi popular for South South well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Suspends 2 Eos Over Alleged Manipulation Of Osun Gov Poll / Fun Photos Of Ifeanyi Ubah And Okorocha / APC Campaign Rally In Shira Local Government Area In Bauchi State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.