Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,521 members, 7,861,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event (52923 Views)

Wizkid Dances With Gyakie, King Promise In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja / Wizkid Dances With A Plus-Sized Female Fan In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Johel(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2022
Dmiller123:
All of him mate are in something good for future reference, davido is trying to mingle now maybe later in the future he can become governor or senate. He's dere rejoicing for food.
Wizkid was the only celebrity that has nothing to do than to flex

.....reason my word!
am out

Shut your gutter mouth, u think everyone is a goat like u who don't have self control?...wizkid has all and has done more than your fav will ever do...u think honor is by doing stuff and showing the world? U are still a rat so I won't fault u more than this.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Adakintroy: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2022
Many yr from now when this set of boys don turn men Nd responsibility set in. Them go see him music as trash.

But until then...
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Johel(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Small boy

Small boy wey senior your parents and generation...get a life loser.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by CrownLands(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2022
Young man is living his life, enjoying his current status.
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Johel:

Small boy wey senior your parents and generation...get a life loser.
Rest, it’s not that deep. So many people with anger issues on this forum. You’ll be fine.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Johel(m): 11:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Pells:
Ghetto boy na ghetto boy angry angry
If you like carry monkey go America,e go still ask for banana embarassed embarassed
Well OBO is better than this Igbo/cocaine addicted kid
Spits embarassed embarassed

Your OBO that has failed musically,he's now running to politics...Be dead and gone kid.
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Johel(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Rest, it’s not that deep. So many people with anger issues on this forum. You’ll be fine.

Say that to your dark soul... Nincompoop.
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Johel:

Say that to your dark soul... Nincompoop.
Who’s with a dark soul here, you or me? I will consume you with happiness. Rest

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Mercury12(m): 11:32am On Sep 02, 2022
Britishpea:

Good you are out. Because if you are still in, moto wey for jam you just dey make a u-turn for roundabout.
lol grin
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Johel(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Who’s with a dark soul here, you or me? I will consume you with happiness. Rest

Dingbat...if you are happy like u false claimed,you won't talk ill about someone who's 100× bigger and better than your generation will ever be...Mumu...person collect food dey catch cruise, u came here typing foolishly, shows how depressed and down casted you are.
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 02, 2022
Johel:

Dingbat...if you are happy like u false claimed,you won't talk ill about someone who's 100× bigger and better than your generation will ever be...Mumu...person collect food dey catch cruise, u came here typing foolishly, shows how depressed and down casted you are.
Is wizkid not a small boy? Why are you unnecessarily peppered. Oya run along
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Johel(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Is wizkid not a small boy? Why are you unnecessarily peppered. Oya run along

A billionaire at 31-32 is a small boy?... clearly u a born failure...Deal with it prick!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by tamdun: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Atenu grin
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by sprints1: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2022
kenex4ever:
Burna is the only grammy winner.
Oga Ade wizkid also win Grammy even if na collabo no be only burna win am #inobewizzyfan
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Kollabo419: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2022
Nna mehn

Only kid I respect
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by OgaTimo(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2022
small pinkin dey him body
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Okhuadams(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Dmiller123:
All of him mate are in something good for future reference, davido is trying to mingle now maybe later in the future he can become governor or senate. He's dere rejoicing for food.

.....reason my word!
am out
as if you are better off the guy dey catch him groove you dey here they masturbate for the guy dancing step no go let bad belle run ur stomach dry oo. And for the record no one will vote davido for any post
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2022
Hahaha
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Benwallt(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2022
Weakid
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Wizkid is living the dreams of many youngsters. The dude is made for life.
a lot of celebrities back then that are now living is squalor were once also perceived to be made for life. It could all go even faster than it came and like a dream.
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
INDUSTRIALFAN:
a lot of celebrities back then that are now living is squalor were once also perceived to be made for life. It could all go even faster than it came and like a dream.

Nobody will reign forever no doubt. Some also made a fortune for themselves and maintained their status even after stardom. I know Wizkid is smart enough to have make some investments as he isn’t known to spend lavishly.
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by BeanmanX(m): 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Machala....
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Gomojamm: 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
post=116280467:

Better concentrate on working for your future and make mama proud instead of all your shenanigans online.
Get busy kiddo.

Our Kobo!!
grin grin grin u even dey form rhymes to advise am
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Peacecore: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dmiller123:

.....reason my word!
am out
delete da rubbish now...

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Currentblog: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin grin Wizkid no get enemy abeg.

Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Exxxgeee: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Small boy
But u go open leg for am oo.. Abi no be so..
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Exxxgeee: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Adakintroy:
Many yr from now when this set of boys don turn men Nd responsibility set in. Them go see him music as trash.

But until then...
Total bollocks!
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by zitel28: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
nice
Re: Wizkid Dances Happily After Collecting A Plate Of Food At An Event by Playa01(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bishop404:
greypencils Your girlfriend she wan do me do me' like a joke, Wiz stormed the scene talking pretty big for someone his size. Like a joke he eclipsed all expectations that people had of him.

Like a joke, Davido said he was bigger than DBanj, Tuface and PSquare. He said so while riding on the success of just one album. Like a joke, he indeed became bigger than them and is currently among the top three in Africa.

BurnaBoy in a radio interview in 2013 said his sound was different and he was the very best among all musicians. Today, he is the biggest with a grammy to his name.

What are you saying about yourself? Forget about who you are now and what you are passing through NOW. Dare to have big dreams and speak positivity constantly. Say good things about yourself irrespective of the situation. Your dreams will come true. You and I will make it in this life. We will. Believe it.

God bless you...

And Big Wiz doesn't have a Grammy or what are you talking about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Decided To Go Unclad To Tell Nigerians They Are Uncivilized – Brymo / Cossy Orjiakor Names Her Cats Buhari And Goodluck / Peter Adeosun: I Don't Like The Olajumoke, The Bread Seller Turned Model's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.