Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,154 members, 7,864,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

How God Purifies The Lives Of His People ,and Teaches Them Obedience . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Purifies The Lives Of His People ,and Teaches Them Obedience . (247 Views)

The Good Things In The Lives Of Men / Everyone Who Has This Hope In Him Purifies Himself, Just As He Is Pure / Which Religious Denomination Preaches And Teaches The Bible Truths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Purifies The Lives Of His People ,and Teaches Them Obedience . by JOSHUAsalami: 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
There are two ways that God purifies the lives of his people and teaches them to be obedient .
[/color]

1. By water which represent THE WORD OF GOD .

2. By fire which represent times of TRIALS and DIFFICULTIES .

if you hear the word of God and obey it then the lord will honor you with his blessings .
if you refuse to live by his word but have the desire to do so then he would HELP teach you obedience through unpleasant circumstances that are purposely directed to come you way so that your flesh would go through the sufferings of the cross and then you will learn to say
" father unto you hand I yield my spirit. "

(He usually does these to uplift not to destroy.)

The water washes sin away
The fire purifies and
Modifies the soul structure ,the character.

Numbers 31:21-23
[21]Then Eleazar the priest said to the men of war who had gone to the battle, “This is the ordinance of the law which the Lord commanded Moses:
[22]Only the gold, the silver, the bronze, the iron, the tin, and the lead,
[23]everything that can endure fire, you shall put through the fire, and it shall be clean; and it shall be purified with the water of purification. But all that cannot endure fire you shall put through water.

Isaiah 43:2
[2]When you have troubles, I am with you. When you cross rivers, you will not be hurt. When you walk through fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not hurt you

Psalms 66:12
[12]You have caused men to ride over our heads; We went through fire and through water; But You brought us out to rich fulfillment.

[color=#990000]

we have to submit ourselves to the school of the spirit -teaching is to walk in his path .

Grace to you !
Re: How God Purifies The Lives Of His People ,and Teaches Them Obedience . by JOSHUAsalami: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Many people would not do the right thing until they go through terrible situations ,and then they learn to live right from what they suffer.

Experience teaches the thing of life better than words
Re: How God Purifies The Lives Of His People ,and Teaches Them Obedience . by JOSHUAsalami: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2022
Teache me to be faithful ho my father .
Re: How God Purifies The Lives Of His People ,and Teaches Them Obedience . by JOSHUAsalami: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2022
Good Morning

(1) (Reply)

Trending Now! Nigeria Which Way! / Absenteeism From Church Services / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.