Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams (25456 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Uprightness100(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2022
That is the Spirit of death that is hovering over you. It is not a good thing. Neither is it a good dream.
You don't need to be worried! But don't take it lightly or Carnally.
You just need to know what to do.

First of all be born again. Genuiely come into a relationship with JESUS Christ . Live a Holy life and in obedience to the commandments of God.

Secondly, open your mouth in Prayers!
Bind the spirit of death.
Rebuke and Cancel such dreams in the Name of JESUS Christ.

Michelle70:
Time is just 4:19
I dreamt 3times this night, all about dead people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by TeeGentle(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Chaiii
It will be very scary
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by gasparpisciotta: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2022
Message for you from the great beyond

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Debra911(f): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2022
You should be worried but with PRAYERS all things are possible

2004 Acura mdx. Perfect Condition. 2.5m

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by jplusnaira: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

Its s sign that death is knocking on your door step better pray harder and seek counseling/prayers from strong spiritual individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by lagosrd: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

Don't mind them. Pls pray personally and fast if possible, you need not consult anyone. It's not normal or what good will they do to you. The matter is purely spiritual . Don't be careless and carefree with little details. You deserve to be seeing good things and wonderful dreams , which one be dead people...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by TheboyGhost(m): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Princess80:
death is an extention of life, a phase of life, a transition everyone must go through.
Death itself is life.

To die is to live,
And to live, one must die or live to die.

I just hope u get what i am saying

Whomever you are cool you are a blessed soul.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Streett: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

Be concerned… This is Africa

#RedemptionNeeded

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by BigDawsNet: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2022
They are trying to pass a message

Dead people don just visit living dreams

You need to get record the dream and find a pastor to help you translate
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by 2Radii: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

Aahh

But well, it depends on what u guys are engaging in, in the dream
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by kingyakos: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

There's something you need to do
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Antoeni(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Just Start Getting Prepared
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Mrsoft3(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2022
The spirit of death is hovering around you, go for deliverance fast

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
This is a scary shit,
Those in the dreams arent even familiar, i dont know any of them.

But with the way the dream was, especially the last dream, i think u are right about she trying to pass the message.
But goddamn it, they should tell the message to someone else.

You were the chosen one
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by missionmex(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Princess80:
You could deny it but deep down, you know life is spiritual.
There is paranomal events
yes bro, life is essentially spiritual. the spiritual controls the physical.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Promosaver: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2022
Mr righteousness,what has't thou gat to say to thou brethren grin
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by judeolokor(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
Time is just 4:19 I dreamt 3times this night, all about dead people.
you should be very worried and pray against it seriously
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by wizkidblogger(f): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2022
next time, ask them to give you their emails passwords, bank account atm details for online shopping etc grin
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by kareemkamil(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Guy, e b like say dem don get u ooooo.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Solofresh2: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

It's a sign of greatness if you ask me.
You will be very great in the future
It's either you are doing great now or later in the future. You will feel full filled in life.
Don't take this comment from as a joke
Save it and thank me later cool

4 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2022
TheboyGhost:
They came to visit you grin it should be a memorable occasion for you to ask them questions about their life's and your life too in general.

It's natural, just your Ancestors paying their comrade a visit. cool

What if you're having real interactions with them like your dead mum and sister?
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by cosmos2000(m): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

Op I think you should be oooh....

No matter what everyone is telling you, I just want to let you know that...

The Spiritual Controls the Physical, and Having a consistent dream is a way of communicating with you through the spirit realm or spiritual world.

Pray and fast even when it means nothing... There is no harm in praying and fasting but there is a dangerous harm if that dream becomes a reality.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by sukkot: 9:50am On Sep 03, 2022
WHY dont you narrate all 3 dreams first so we can tell you the messages. its vague to just say you dream about dead people
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Wisejohnson47(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

please and please seek spiritual help please i take wetin you believe in beg you, no let those with misplaced priority lead you. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Tallvictor23: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2022
I don’t know if ur a believer but most times it’s the spirit of death , ur under attack , pray against the spirit of death . It has happened to people I know personally, seeing their selfs in the midst of the dead and after couple days they died , forget about the dead giving message to the living , it doesn’t exist , anyone who’s dead is dead , it’s appointed for a man to die once , anyone who sees a dead person giving them message is probably a demon or a familiar spirit whose also a demon . Like I said if ur a believer pray against the spirit of death . Peace ✌�

3 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by TheboyGhost(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2022
lansile:

What if you're having real interactions with them like your dead mum and sister?

It's a beautiful Experience if you don't get scared and start seeing them as evil, you know when it turns evil it's when they don't want you to return back to your World.

Just chill and chat with them, ask them questions and let them show you around their World. grin
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Solofresh2: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
No.
So far you are spending the money you used them for.
grin

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by sylve11: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
This is a scary shit,
Those in the dreams arent even familiar, i dont know any of them.

But with the way the dream was, especially the last dream, i think u are right about she trying to pass the message.
But goddamn it, they should tell the message to someone else.

grin cool
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Rexymania(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2022
What did you say the time was again?
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by clericuzzio(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:

Perform this

Take about 7 pieces of sea salt and place it in a glass cup of water.

Face East, Recite psalm 23 while holding the cup with your right hand.

After you done, Offer the water to your ancestors, Father's and Mother's side.

Keep the cup beside your bed.

Tell me your experience tomorrow

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout My Christmas Gift / Is The World Really About To Come To An End? / $240 And $100 For Blessings By Matthew Ashimolowo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.