Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams (25489 Views)

My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed? / Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Graysons: 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
Time is just 4:19
I dreamt 3times this night, all about dead people.

I think say you don die before so you still they alive? No be you be that kalabari boy dukeprince50? Always seeking attention like a pussy.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by SaturnNick(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
i dont think its hard to know a dead person.

The last one was covered in cloth lying like a dead person in a car just like they are transporting her to the morgue
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by emkz: 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Michelle70:
in the last dream, the lady said something.
i cant recall though

Don't worry about it too much. I was in the same boat. They talked to me, but I did not remember anything when I woke up. I only "knew" it was them and they were trying to warn me about a bad situation I was going through then.

If they talked to you and you remember vividly, it may be a matter of concern.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Sleekfingers: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Bobbynobobby:
[color=#000099][/color]

Had to login just to say majority of you nairaland ppl are just crazy. Didn't know when I laughed out. May God forgive me and you, especially

Amin oo
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by wisdomkid: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Dreaming about dead people is bad tho. But it seems there are others here who have better knowledge about true meaning of dreams.
Re: Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams by Zolyjagorr(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2022
Michelle70:
Time is just 4:19
I dreamt 3times this night, all about dead people.

Don't be angry at what I have to say but honestly you will soon die, n u don't know how the death will come. Just give your life to God n prepare because you don't know the date... I have even confirmed it about someone seeing dead people in thier dreams up to point of carrying sharp objects, but the person later died.. so just give ur life to Christ and prepare to die. Sorry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dates For Easter In The Past And Coming 20 Years / The Ancestral Curses / Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.