Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN (1521 Views)

Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew / EndSARS: I'm Disgusted With CNN, BBC's Coverage, Says Buhari / Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by Neatboy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Seriously, at first I thought it was a joke or probably lies or propaganda. But now I just confirmed it.

I am yet to understand why this man is raising the bar too high. It is like everything is just working for this man's good. Reno or any other person has the right to disagree, but the truth is that this man is changing the narrative of the Nigeria Politics. His interview with an international reputable news outlets like CNN will surely put him far ahead of other contestants. Disagree with this at your own peril.

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by Nomanshman: 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Obidient

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by Omesbrit(m): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
They thought it was a joke when he started, just few months in labor party, he has changed the narrative, only those filled bitterness that won'trecognize this man potentials. He is the wright man for the job.Vote Obi for President.

14 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by christejames(m): 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
The world can't wait to hear from a true leader cool

We global now... cool

Unlike some Cityboil grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by PandoraObi: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hehehehehehehehehe Peter Obidient begging for interviews, he want to reach more zombidients
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by Wisetrue99: 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin grin we will soon hear from Reno Omokri and probably Festus Keyamo (this one no even get anything to campaign with for him master grin), since they are the ones vying for the post of the president grin grin grin

A good product sell itself!

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by christejames(m): 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe Peter Obidient begging for interviews, he want to reach more zombidients

ObiDatti leadership next year will finally create an antidote that will cure you guys Endemic Urchinin Syndrome grin EUS!

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by AdamuKD: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin
Obi our incoming president
The youths has decided and that's finally

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by Wisetrue99: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
You guys are too toxic, later you will hide behind another moniker to blame obidient and yusful people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by AntiBMC(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Hmm..if you know any batified agbadorian around you, watch them closely today o, lest, they drink sniper and end it all lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by PandoraObi: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
christejames:

ObiDatti leadership next year will finally create an antidote that will cure you guys Endemic Urchinin Syndrome grin EUS!

Your mother is not here
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by Opintiwa: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:

My friend shatap

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by AdamuKD: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
grin
Heart attack no go kee you because of bitterness. Are you allergic to good things?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by PandoraObi: 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wisetrue99:

You guys are too toxic, later you will hide behind another moniker to blame obidient and yusful people
Toxic? did I mention anyone's name or did I quote anybody?
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by PandoraObi: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
Heart attack no go kee you because of bitterness. Are you allergic to good things?
Don't compare me to your parents, don't judge others by their deeds
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by AdamuKD: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
Ur in sifia pain
Ntoooooor grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by AdamuKD: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
grin
As e dey pain you they give you heart attack, e dey sweet the obidients family.
I can't stoop so low to start attacking or abusing your parents. Let your conscience judge you

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by Wisetrue99: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
Must you mention someone to be toxic

Make una stop am! Politics no be do or die affairs!

Let's discuss issue based matter!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by jlinkd78(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
Noted
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by SaiOba: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Some people can't even grant an interview grin grin grin They can't even take a trip to United States, Let alone honouring a live TV interview that has a worldwide coverage grin grin grin Urchins will come and demand for virtual interview for their principal now, just dey look o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by Mystic216: 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
How can you choose someone who is scared to grant interviews to local media houses over a global man like Obi
Nigerians VOTE WISELY please

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by PeterObi4LP: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
When Grace follows you, everything MUST work together for your good; both good and bad.

PO Nigerians answered prayers.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by Advocate500: 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
The first time Nigeria is having a presidential aspirant with international appeal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by PeterObi4LP: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:

[b]Peter Obi is far better than that half dead Tilumpu you are projecting to Nigerians. Common Nigeria local TV station Tilumpu is scared to address Nigerians and tell them what he will do for Nigerians. The dead man keep hiding from piller to post. Let's see whether he will not be coming out to campaign if all TV station will not air the trash he'll pour out from his rotten teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by M4A1carbine: 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Agbado miscreants are being pummeled LEFT-RIGHT and Center by OBI Supporters!!

When an agbado miscreant hears VOTE WISELY...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by Kingspin(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe Peter Obidient begging for interviews, he wants to reach more zombidients
Have you remove sentiment and take a closer look at your candidate?

This is the same way you guys came up with Buhari
Call your candidate to come and do an interview. Back2back.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by PeterObi4LP: 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:

Till your old man kpai, he will not reach PO status. Common local TV stations here in Nigeria Tilumpu is scared to address Nigerians We are waiting for him in campaign.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by AdamuKD: 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
PandoraObi:
E pain am
Ntoooooor grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by cola: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Zain Asher, not Zane

Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by M4A1carbine: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nice observation...cheers!

cola:
Zain Asher, not Zane
Re: Breaking: Peter Obi's Has An Interview With CNN by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
politicians dient

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Should Leave Lagos And Go To Anambra And Campaign. Lagos Deputy Govern / Kadaria Ahmed Has Hosted 3 Presidential Candidates & No One Is Talking About It / It Is An Act Of Impunity And Illegal To Close Markets For A Party’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.