Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing (4174 Views)

Anambra state capital Awka Skyline gradually changing (photos) / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed / "Aba Is Dead" - Jane Ogbauta Gives Ikpeazu 100-Day Ultimatum To Fix Roads Or.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
It's no gainsaying that many bad and unnavigable roads in Aba have so far been reworked and the city is gradually (albeit slowly) coming off from the slum city that it was.

I was in Aba last month to visit a cousin, and to be frank, I was surprised to see so many unchartable roads before now become better than it was. Also, I give it FG for commencing the Enugu - Port Harcourt Road at the Aba section.That road is really changing the landscape in Aba.

I just hope the incoming government get to take the army out of those roads with their unnecessary roadblocks.

As we can see, planting trees and greeneries in our environment helps to make it look better!

7 Likes

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
SAME PLACE BEFORE

I pray we have more of these as the day goes by.

The next governor of Abia State should focus on ROAD, ROAD, ROAD!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by cherishmichael: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Yeah this is cool, i must say...
I've really seen this too and some other roads being fixed properly, kudos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by M23M(f): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nice development
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by maiyhakwi: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nice
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by RenaissanceGuy: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
No evidence that those photos you shared are same places.
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by MasterJayJay: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Paid agents of Okezie Ikpeazu.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by obyrich(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Please share a picture with timestamp camera of the same location to prove you are not a paid anti-Okezie agent.

23 Likes

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
RenaissanceGuy:
No evidence that those photos you shared are same places.

Google osisioma flyover. THe last pics shows when it was under construcion.
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by Kingspin(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
Okezie Ikpeazu is as bad as Buhari.
No time for sentiment or pretends.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:

What's the name of this road.

If you can;'t tell us the name then you are a big fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Am glad as a witness!

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by Advocate500: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Continue deceiving yourself, what did ikpeazu do in osisioma aside the useless flyover? Did construct or maintain any of the adjoining road within osisioma? Oga abeg you guys should stop glorifying nonsense.trying to make it look as if the man is performing when he is doing absolutely nothing,the people of abia state are the suffering it.
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by MasterJayJay: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
Portharcourt Road.

Okezuo Abia

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by MasterJayJay: 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

What's the name of this road.
If you can;'t tell us the name then you are a big fool
OAM4J , Mynd44
Ban this dude for abusing.
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by MasterJayJay: 6:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
obyrich:
Please share a picture with timestamp camera of the same location to prove you are not a paid anti-Okezie agent.

Give me transport money if you want timestamp pictures. I can tour Aba next week and get plenty pictures and live videos for you.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Portharcourt Road.

Okezuo Abia

Yeah, i did not remember saying he fixed all the roads. I said MOST unchartable roads are now in good condition.

BTW, as you saw, the road is under construction.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by obyrich(m): 6:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Give me transport money if you want timestamp pictures. I can tour Aba next week and get plenty pictures and live videos for you.
We no dey give shi shi bro. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by MasterJayJay: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Yeah, i did not remember saying he fixed all the roads. I said MOST unchartable roads are now in good condition.

BTW, as you saw, the road is under construction.

obyrich:
We no dey give shi shi bro. grin

Faulks Road, near Ariaria Junction.

You can come to our Church tomorrow St Paul's Anglican church @obyrich It's located there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by Jokerman(m): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2022
Trash... Aba can never change.... grin until Ochendo global is evicted grin

Show us...

Ekeapara
Okpo umuobo
Enyimba
Ayanholu
MCC Junction etc grin
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:

You can come to our Church tomorrow St Paul's Anglican church @obyrich It's located there.

Okay. Faulks Road had a breakdown, it was actually reworked. But the Government said they are not done with the road yet. And iI know it's quite shameful that they are yet to complete it after many years. But then, at least anyone in Aba knows that that road was nothing to write home about before now. IT is now for the governor to rework it and deliver it to the people.

As I mentioned, I never said all the roads in Aba is now okay, but from my post, I said MOST of these roads were unchartable and any Aba person knows that very well.

I regularly visit ABa cause my cousin sis from my mum base there. SO I am here to speak of the change, not the bad roads. All states, even Lagos have bad roads.

So, like I was saying, these are recent roads in Aba. I like that the roads are now getting marked and some roads have closed gutters

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Before you post something to tarnish ABa, at least try to get your fact straight

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Jennifer663:
Am glad as a witness!

Good to here a witness

Aba is shedding off it's slumnes.
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by MasterJayJay: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

Before you post something to tarnish ABa, at least try to get your fact straight

Bia kpachara anya gi!!
You only visit. You are not a resident.

Mechie onu, not everyone is an asslicker.
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by obyrich(m): 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:

ihope you are not one of those who willingly dump refuse inside gutters in Aba so as to undermine the government. That road was impassable for over 10 years until ikpeazu came. Ukwu mango Aba was a no-go-area. He fixed the road and I drove on it from Ariaria Junction to Brass junction. The onus of proof lies with accuser.

Since you will be going to church tomorrow, share a recent image with timestamp camera. It will help your cause. Who knows.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 6:47pm On Sep 03, 2022
obyrich:
ihope you are not one of those who willingly dump refuse inside gutters in Aba so as to undermine the government. That road was impassable for over 10 years until ikpeazu came. Ukwu mango Aba was a no-go-area. He fixed the road and I drove on it from Ariaria Junction to Brass junction. The onus of proof lies with accuser.

Since you will be going to church tomorrow, share a recent image with timestamp camera. It will help your cause. Who knows.

Don't mind the shameless person. I wonder what he gains to come online and tarnish Aba and make it look like Aba is the way it was 10 year ago. I am not hear to praise Ikpeazu, I am only here to Market Aba.

ABa is better than it was. That is a fact!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 6:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Bia kpachara anya gi!!
You only visit. You are not a resident.

Mechie onu, not everyone is an asslicker.

If you live in Aba as you claim, then you for no come talk lie for here.

Aba roads are getteing better. That's a fact. Don't come here and say nothing is done. Any sensible Aba resident won't say that

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by MasterJayJay: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
obyrich:

I don't celebrate mediocrity. If you want to build something, do it well. When did you visit Ariaria junction last, definitely not this year?

I invited you to witness something live and you are still asking for timestamp.

Common sense no tell you say I can superimpose 1869 date on a picture taken in 2022?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by MasterJayJay: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
NwekereNdoki:

If you live in Aba as you claim, then you for no come talk lie for here.

Aba roads are getteing better. That's a fact. Don't come here and say nothing is done. Any sensible Aba resident won't say that

Sensible people don't support Okezie Ikpeazu.
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Sensible people don't support Okezie Ikpeazu.

Where do you see me saying I support Ikpeazu?

IS Ikpeazu Aba or is Aba now synonymous to Ikpeazu?

Won't Ikpeazu finish next year?
Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by obyrich(m): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:

I don't celebrate mediocrity. If you want to build something, do it well. When did you visit Ariaria junction last, definitely not this year?

I invited you to witness something live and you are still asking for timestamp.

Common sense no tell you say I can superimpose 1869 date on a picture taken in 2022?

Please share the superimposed picture first. The OP was very clear in stating that the governor has more work to do. Tell me which road in Aba was in good condition before Ikpeazu came? He brought great relieve to Aba residents and we expect the next person to continue where he stopped. That's how other cities are built.

Besides, Aba is on a flat land with long rainfall regime year-on-year like Lagos. Flooding is a major problem and flood control is capital intensive.

He has closed the perennial hold up at Osisioma. That's what the OP was trying to show and you started calling him a paid agent.

Quit the hate.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Aba Is Gradually Changing by NwekereNdoki: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Portharcourt Road.

Okezuo Abia

Though it's slow, but I think the road is under construction

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. / Tribunal Sacks Imo PDP Senator, Achonu, Asks INEC To Conduct Fresh Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.