Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party (30520 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / We’re Not A Social Media Party, We Have 22 Million Voters - Labor Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by EagleNest(m): 5:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Structureless Obi's Labour party is giving Tinubu's structured and incumbent governing party a sleepless night. Wonders shall never end.
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by Greenlight123: 5:47am On Sep 04, 2022
why is Peter obi becoming every one problem most especially the politicians
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by Owologbo(m): 6:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Just let Campaign train start let the tour begin

Even social media followers, he doesn't have followers like Atiku , Reno , Tinubu, even Kwankwaso movement on Facebook has more followers

people who just registered for PVC and are not sure INEC would print and give them are making mouth

Peter Obi sef just dey gather funds to re invest and stock up NEXT mall Abuja after the fire incident

so bothering yourself over someone you are not worried about?
Your focus should be on Atiku ok.
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by Picardor2: 7:04am On Sep 04, 2022
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by Emmaculate77(m): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2022
Lol...
Keep the jokes coming!
Even your almighty Reno had this to say...
The only problem cassavas, agbadorians and PDP has against Peter Obi is the fact that they have nothing to demarket him with, if they had, they won't even bother.
You lot should keep the tears coming, we still have a lot of cars to wash! grin grin grin

Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by olusola200: 8:05am On Sep 04, 2022
Bullying party of Biafra

1 Like

Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by Ance4Liverpool: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2022
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by Tflex01: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2022
Bar1941:

That is exactly where I am coming from my friend, Obi, Tinubu and Atiku were part and parcel of the current problems we are having in the country, it's sentimental and tribalistic to exempt just Obi from it.

Obi was a governor for 8years during which we had many ASUU strikes, increases in prices of petrol, increases in tuition fees in higher institutions as well as price of commodities to mention a few, DID YOU EVER SEE HIM CONDEMNING THOSE ANTI-MASSES GOVERNMENT DECISIONS? He was even appointed as an adviser to the president after his tenure as governor yet he did NOTHING to show he has the sympathy of the masses at heart.

[b]As a governor for 8years he made life unbearable for doctors, lecturers and civil servants in his state. What legacy or legacies did he leave behind when he left office? Absolutely none. Some people can't just come overnight and tell us a failure like that is the God sent Messiah, use your head and have a rethink.

IF ANY POLITICIAN SHOULD GAIN THE REVOLUTIONARY SUPPORTS AND TRUST OF THE OPPRESSED MASSES TOWARDS NEXT GENERAL ELECTION, IT SHOULD BE OMOYELE SOWORE (who had been tortured and incarcerated for many times for speaking the truth and standing tall against the government when they were wrong) AND NOT A POLITICAL PROSTITUTE IN OBI WHO LACKS INTEGRITY, WHO STOLE PUBLIC FUNDS AND INVESTED IT IN FRANCE WITH THE NAMES OF HIS CHILDREN. THOSE PROMOTING HIM ARE ONLY DOING SO ON TRIBAL BASIS.

Most Obi supporters are supporting him for tribal reasons that's a fact.

Just that they've been able to intimidate many weak minds from other tribes on social media to accept their fake ethnic product branding it as original.
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by Theowise(f): 8:32am On Sep 04, 2022
I hereby declare Mr Peter Obi winner of the 2023 Presidential Election after having polled an unprecedented total of five (5) votes of a certain mkpurummiri addict youths from the SE.

Ire ooo.

ElijahOnyeka:
Lol... We go clear una doubt next year. Mind you, I'm a first time voter and I decided to get my PVC and vote for Obi. I also personally made arrangements for my 4 friends to get their PVC too and they're all first time voters too. We go really clear una doubt. "Social Media Party" members would be voting next year and I'm a proud member of the "Social Media Party". No worry

1 Like

Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by jrusky(m): 8:50am On Sep 04, 2022
Yea definitely obi is social media presidential candidate and will ends up like that Kenyan politician who won every bit of online polls but was beaten like transformer thief in the real election even he lost his own polling unit.

Noise making no be music at all by Feb 2023 obi and his gang eyes go clear wella.
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by sirchim(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2022
yomi961:
so as datti Ahmed.
Atleast Datti has realized that APC = PDP, and made the right decision by joining a Party that got NIGERIANS at heart.
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by OgaTimo(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2022
THERE ONLY FEAR REMAINS PETER OBI
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by DonMekino(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2022
The greatest disservice u can do to your master is when you refuse to tell him the truth about the threat posed by other political parties....stop deceiving yourselves
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by Abemy(m): 11:11am On Sep 04, 2022
Some insecure fools in Nigeria are nonchalant. They think Obidents and the movement is a huge joke and they tend to call all Obidents violence prone individuals.

Let me tell you.

We are are hungry, tired, frustrated and hopeless so you can't expect anyone who's going through all these stress and trauma to be feeble like a lamb. Never.

If you dare 'Obident' movement be ready for any ugly attack for a hungry man is an angry man.

Be warned Anti Obidents.
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2022
Your brain and reasoning are like Atom.

Moh247:
cool

Even social media followers, he doesn't have followers like Atiku , Reno , Tinubu, even Kwankwaso movement on Facebook has more followers

people who just registered for PVC and are not sure INEC would print and give them are making mouth

Peter Obi sef just dey gather funds to re invest and stock up NEXT mall Abuja after the fire incident

Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by GreyLaw(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You are too blind to see the future. Be ready to campaign for Shettima.
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by Poleski: 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Only analogue idiots think Social Media is not a vital tool for political campaigns.
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by TruthinAction: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Abdulqareem:
INCLUDING THE OSUN WHERE YOU HAD JUST 4,000 VOTES? I'M SURE YOUR SOUTHERN PART ANALYSIS ARE JUST ANAMBARA AND ENUGU. HE CAN'T WIN EBOYIN, ABIA AND IMO. EKITI, OYO, OSUN, ONDO AND OGUN ARE OFF LIMIT. NORTH EAST AND NORTH WEST ARE NO GO AREAS. HE WILL BE BAPTISED EVEN IN NORTH CENTRAL( NIGER, KWARA, NASARAWA, KOGI, ABUJA, JOS AND BENUE. OGA NO GO USE HYPERTENSION KILL YOURSELF OOO

Don't worry. E go shock you.
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by ElijahOnyeka: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2022
No problem sir. My friends and I will still cast our votes for Obi, let it be cancelled by Yobe and co. No problem. Thank you
Abdulqareem:
save yourself from pain before it is too late. peter will not even get 1/8 of Tinubu Or Atiku total votes. majority of his followers are those that have morally blackmail and demonise the name nigeria and yet still want to rule, while still championing the course seccession. your vote and that of your friends will be cancelled out. borno and yobe state votes will cancel out all peter obi's vote. he is only popular on social media. just come to niger state and shov peter obi? they will think is one igbo man selling spare part or red oyel.
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by ElijahOnyeka: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2022
Thank you sir. I made that illustration to point out the fact that there are millions of first time voters who will be casting their votes for this man. This explains why we have over 7million new voters who are youths. My friends and I are part of that 7million. APC and PDP are not ready for what's coming.
Neoteny:

Wait

Because you and 4 of your friends are going to vote for Gringori makes you confident he'd win?

Well like you said you're getting into elections for the first time.

Prepare to be disappointed.
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by ElijahOnyeka: 9:49am On Sep 05, 2022
Thank you sir buh I'm glad to inform you that I won't stoop low to engage you in making tribalistic remarks. I'm smarter than that and the fact that you had to make tribal remarks here not only shows how much of a tribal bigot that you are buh it also explains without objection how unreasonable you are as against your claim.

Levels1:

Same way I and my colleagues will clear your doubt. . . I'm a reasonable man and as such I will cast my vote to The jagaban of universe. And by population / State ipob stand no chance as they are minorities compare to Southwest.
You vote your tribe while others do as well and at the end you loss out with him.
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by ElijahOnyeka: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2022
You don't get the point. Firstly, I won't engage you in making derogatory remarks about any ethnic group because I'm more educated than that however, I made that illustration to point out the fact that there are millions of first time voters who will be casting their votes for this man. This explains why we have over 7million new voters who are youths. My friends and I are part of that 7million. APC and PDP are not ready for what's coming.

Theowise:
I hereby declare Mr Peter Obi winner of the 2023 Presidential Election after having polled an unprecedented total of five (5) votes of a certain mkpurummiri addict youths from the SE.

Ire ooo.

Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by ElijahOnyeka: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2022
You don't get the point. Firstly, I won't engage you in making derogatory remarks about any ethnic group or geo political zone because I'm more educated than that however, I made that illustration to point out the fact that there are millions of first time voters who will be casting their votes for this man. This explains why we have over 7million new voters who are youths. My friends and I are part of that 7million. APC and PDP are not ready for what's coming.

Theowise:

Ire ooo.

Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by Levels1(m): 9:59am On Sep 07, 2022
ElijahOnyeka:
Thank you sir buh I'm glad to inform you that I won't stoop low to engage you in making tribalistic remarks. I'm smarter than that and the fact that you had to make tribal remarks here not only shows how much of a tribal bigot that you are buh it also explains without objection how unreasonable you are as against your claim.

Unage unreasonable element.
You really a kid as you should be qouting yourself been tribal bigot as such imposeing Obi on others why not clamore for Atiku? Simply because he's from north, Tinubu cause he's from Southwest but your unreasonable kid goes for Obi cause you are from same region. Boy you are not dealing with your equal as people on this forum are intelligent people unlike you. Despite the fact that you knows obi will certainly be a distance fourth. Anyways Kindly tell your qoute to the dog.
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by ElijahOnyeka: 12:05am On Sep 08, 2022
This will be my last response to you cos I really think you need to go and learn how to spell words correctly before I can engage you in a conversation.
Levels1:

Unage unreasonable element.
You really a kid as you should be qouting yourself been tribal bigot as such imposeing Obi on others why not clamore for Atiku? Simply because he's from north, Tinubu cause he's from Southwest but your unreasonable kid goes for Obi cause you are from same region. Boy you are not dealing with your equal as people on this forum are intelligent people unlike you. Despite the fact that you knows obi will certainly be a distance fourth. Anyways Kindly tell your qoute to the dog.
Re: SWAGA Mocks Peter Obi, Labels Him Presidential Candidate Of Social Media Party by Levels1(m): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2022
ElijahOnyeka:
This will be my last response to you cos I really think you need to go and learn how to spell words correctly before I can engage you in a conversation.

Asshole, I should be the one telling you that and not the other way round.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Returns From Germany (Pictures) / Governors Move To Hijack PDP From Jonathan / Ikpeazu Visits Ayo Fayose In Ekiti (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.