Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter (25641 Views)

Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Tinubu: APC Must Not Become Like Other Parties — We Should Be Democratic & Fair / Tinubu: No Amount Of Intimidation Can Stop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Kagd10: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Don't stop lying,OK. I don't want you to die young.

It wasn't his money. It was the money of the criminal who invested into Tinubu's investment company.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Johel(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Yet your Peter Obi lives in Tinubu's Lagos. The joke is on you and Peter Obi. You dey mad.

Dumb head...anyone can have houses anywhere, who told u Lagos belongs to tinubu?..lol, Lagos is for all u slowpoke, everyone contributed to the growth of lagos,both Igbos and foreigners...your papa dey mad...Lagos is obedient and by next year u will see how your ugly agbado master that can't stand well,that pee on his paints will lose..
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Kagd10: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
Johel:

Dumb head...anyone can have houses anywhere, who told u Lagos belongs to tinubu?..lol, Lagos is for all u slowpoke, everyone contributed to the growth of lagos,both Igbos and foreigners...your papa dey mad...Lagos is obedient and by next year u will see how your ugly agbado master that can't stand well,that pee on his paints will lose..

Lagos' belong to Tinubu because he's indigenous to Lagos. If e pain your patheticcc skull well, go and erase Tinubu's square from Lagos na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by FireUpNow(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

God bless you. They called GEJ a goat and called his wife Shepopotamus. Yet, culture allowed it. When others do same they cry foul. PO is a Nigerian project and no blackmail will change it. They are trying hard to pain the man to belong to Igbos and that's to show you that these guys are rest of all very tribalistic before they even think of being Nigerian. Why do you think the hate OBJ?
Tinubu never see anything yet. He was busy calling GEJ names and castigating his government. Tinubu killer Nigeria. Youths at Lekki Toll Gate. He should never expect the youths to vote for him. He is a disaster already,
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by moshino(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
abc115:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/03/no-need-to-hurl-insults-at-rival-parties-we-are-smarter-tinubu/

The same tinubu that said supporters of other political parties "will labour in vain to death".
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Thermodynamics(m): 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
abc115:

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
The only place that Pampas wearing drug Barron will rule over is your village.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Johel(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Lagos' belong to Tinubu because he's indigenous to Lagos. If e pain your patheticcc skull well, go and erase Tinubu's square from Lagos na.

Omo...Dem don use menstrual pad cover your brain olorun grin grin...Lagos is obidient...I know it hurts you, don't worry, I will give u bucket to cry a river when your ugly looking agbado master loses come 2023....PETER OBI is the next president,know this and know peace..

maybe u re part of the OWODA touts and miscreants that feeds on 50naira and 100naira... poverty stricken thing.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Kagd10: 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Johel:

Omo...Dem don use menstrual pad cover your brain olorun grin grin...Lagos is obidient...I know it hurts you, don't worry, I will give u bucket to cry a river when your ugly looking agbado master loses come 2023....PETER OBI is the next president,know this and know peace..

maybe u re part of the OWODA touts and miscreants that feeds on 50naira and 100naira... poverty stricken thing.

You're the one wailing on my mention na cheesy

I have told you already, no one asked your uselesssss leaders to fail in your SE region. Go and hold them accountable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Kagd10: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Johel:

Peter Obi will only rule you in your village cheesy

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Hi face your uselesssss leaders in the southeast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Johel(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the one wailing on my mention na cheesy

I have told you already, no one asked your uselesssss leaders to fail in your SE region. Go and hold them accountable.

Agbero!....Your brain is dead, sane one's go for credible candidate,only poor brats will support a nuisance because of the 500naira he gives them... Poverty na him don affect your brain..
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Kagd10: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Johel:

Agbero!....Your brain is dead, sane one's go for credible candidate,only poor brats will support a nuisance because of the 500naira he gives them... Poverty na him don affect your brain..

Stop projecting your father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Johel(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Peter Obi will only rule you in your village cheesy

Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Hi face your uselesssss leaders in the southeast.

Wetin this low life miscreant dey talk? undecided
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Kagd10: 5:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
Johel:

Wetin this low life miscreant dey talk? undecided
Stop describing your father.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by pieces: 5:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
abc115:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/03/no-need-to-hurl-insults-at-rival-parties-we-are-smarter-tinubu/

They've forgotten so soon that they were insulting Jonathan and called him all kinds of name.
Apc is torrorest party. Take it or leave it.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Johel(m): 5:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop projecting your father.

U wan compare my smart looking daddy, brilliant and bright in all,u wan compare am to your ugly looking monster that is a drug lord,a thief,a tout and irresponsible..

someone that can't come out for a debate,someone that chooses a supporter of terrorism as his running mate, someone that can't speak properly without spewing trash,someone that feels the presidential seat is his birth right??

woe to you hooligan, tueh!...what comes out from the mouth of a presidential candidate speaks alot about him..but no, poverty don use cement block your head because of 100naira and 50naira, go watch videos and tell me if Tinubu have said anything sensible all the while,..ode Omo.

Bro get a life ok...Lagos is fully obedient and your eyes go clear when the time comes...Nitwit.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Kagd10: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Johel:

U wan compare my smart looking daddy, brilliant and bright in all,u wan compare am to your ugly looking monster that is a drug lord,a thief,a tout and irresponsible..

someone that can't come out for a debate,someone that chooses a supporter of terrorism as his running mate, someone that can't speak properly without spewing trash,someone that feels the presidential seat is his birth right??

woe to you hooligan, tueh!...what comes out from the mouth of a presidential candidate speaks alot about him..but no, poverty don use cement block your head because of 100naira and 50naira, go watch videos and tell me if Tinubu have said anything sensible all the while,..ode Omo.

Bro get a life ok...Lagos is fully obedient and your eyes go clear when the time comes...Nitwit.

See tears and wailing..

No one asked your Peter Obi to fail in his Anambra. Go face him instead of spitting everywhere like a "loonatic"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Johel(m): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Your parents have failed you,that's why you bank on Tinubu because of 100naira and 50naira Owo mi da to feed your family...poverty is your problem, I understand ok.

Come 2023, I hope you won't commit suicide when OBI emerges as president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Johel(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

See tears and wailing..

No one asked your Peter Obi to fail in his Anambra. Go face him instead of spitting everywhere like a "loonatic"

Failed in Anambra?..how?...abeg get lost poor brat...agbado miscreant.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Kagd10: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Johel:

Your parents have failed you,that's why you bank on Tinubu because of 100naira and 50naira Owo mi da to feed your family...poverty is your problem, I understand ok.

Come 2023, I hope you won't commit suicide when OBI emerges as president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Stop describing you and your family.

Peter Obi will only rule you in your village.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Kagd10: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Johel:

Failed in Anambra?..how?...abeg get lost poor brat...agbado miscreant.

Yes he did!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Johel(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes he did!

Yet the international body describes Lagos as the worst state for a sane person to reside... clearly u re dumb and lost.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Kagd10: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
Johel:

Yet the international body describes Lagos as the worst state for a sane person to reside... clearly u re dumb and lost.

You mean Lagos measuring shoulders with Rome, Milan? Na Nigeria dey give Lagos a bad name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Johel(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop describing you and your family.

Peter Obi will only rule you in your village.

And Tinubu will only rule only in the glorified slum...Sane families are obidient, foolish poor family shouts emi lol kan, Dem go deploy your children to army and feed them cassava and agbado then send em to sambisa to be wasted like chickens....Mumu.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Everlastingson: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Don't come under my mention if you've got nothing intelligent to write except the trash in your brain. It's no one's fault that Peter Obi is a failure.

You're very foolish.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Kagd10: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
Johel:

And Tinubu will only rule only in the glorified slum...Sane families are obidient, foolish poor family shouts emi lol kan, Dem go deploy your children to army and feed them cassava and agbado then send em to sambisa to be wasted like chickens....Mumu.

Stop describing yourself and families.. Go face your uselesssss leaders in the SE region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Kagd10: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2022
Everlastingson:

You're very foolish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Nasir123(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Realmi:
This man knows how to play the game grin

I'm telling you!
Some people still can't understand his tactics.

Make campaign start we go hear word.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Johel(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

You mean Lagos measuring shoulders with Rome, Milan? Na Nigeria dey give Lagos a bad name.

You have just displayed your foolishness,chai...oga rest, u re talking nonsense...I know it's the effect of hunger and poverty, but don't worry, when OBI wins, we will give u more than you've ever had in your life since poverty no allow u reason well.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Johel(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kagd10:

Stop describing yourself and families.. Go face your uselesssss leaders in the SE region.

U too face your failed family filled with thieves, hoodlums and miscreants.
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Kagd10: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Johel:

You have just displayed your foolishness,chai...oga rest, u re talking nonsense...I know it's the effect of hunger and poverty, but don't worry, when OBI wins, we will give u more than you've ever had in your life since poverty no allow u reason well.

Stop describing yourself and family. Obi will only rule you in your village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Ezmans: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
abc115:

God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
tinubu smart no pass Lagos which is inside his pocket because he was disgraced in his village in osun state
Re: Tinubu: No Need To Hurl Insults At Rival Parties, We Are Smarter by Kagd10: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Johel:

U too face your failed family filled with thieves, hoodlums and miscreants.

Stop describing yourself and your family

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Involved In Funsho Williams Death / 'if Fela Durotoye Wins His LGA In February, I Will Dash Out My Iphone X' - Deji / Emefiele Arrives National Assembly, Presently Meeting With Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.