Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress (25920 Views)

Anto Lecky: BBNaija Show Is 'Scripted' / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Luak(m): 7:20am On Sep 04, 2022
Since she mentioned names of the suspects' EFCC operatives, the professional approach should have been investigating the allegations rather than outright denial. This media dance is an indication that there may be some truth in her story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Kajaard: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2022
virginchaser:
Is she not knowledgeable enough to know that the first thing is to make a formal report at the nearest police station and state the hospital that treated her. Than coming on line to rant and attempted to dent image of an organization. She is lucky they did not hammer her with plenty litigation.

And if it's really true the incident happened in July but she is just coming online to rant now and she never made a formal complaint, then her actions are suspicious.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by godofuck231: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2022
michlins:
To say that police stations don't close around 6pm(for security reasons) is laughable

The way EFCC operates in Enugu and currently in Anambra is armed robbery styled.

In Nnewi where I reside, they drive this Prado SUV and once they sight all these boys on big shirts, they double cross and start searching the phone.

Instead of EFCC to berate her, let them do in-house investigation
uiu want make armed robber investigate thief abi, second coming ?

1 Like

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Slymonster(m): 7:35am On Sep 04, 2022
virginchaser:
Is she not knowledgeable enough to know that the first thing is to make a formal report at the nearest police station and state the hospital that treated her. Than coming on line to rant and attempted to dent image of an organization. She is lucky they did not hammer her with plenty litigation.

You can see she said she went to police at the time which was close. Everyone knows when you can meet naija police at their station to answer you. Efcc is just Capping. One thing about their operation, they bring as much to make sure there is no video and if they catch you doing that they will seize it. Very useless set of corrupt organization

1 Like

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by 4ward4: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I knew that was an angle to the claim..

She would have cashed out majorly if she has included certain phrases like 'My support for Peter Obi was the major reason for the attack...' 'I was quizzed endlessly and aimlessly for supporting Peter Obi...', etc

Seems that's the newest approach to cashing out now...

Just weave a good story around yourself and sprinkle some Peter Obi in the narrative, some guillble ones will take the bait... and you are on the rollercoaster to your major break!
cheesy cheesy

Just the way some Gullible ones brought in MBuhari, that is exactly how some Gullible ones will bring in POBI.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by boyfrank: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2022
Who assaulted her then?
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by MotiveU(f): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2022
Entprys:
Anybody who wan defame our EFCC,

holy ghooost fire
The EFCC has done something like that in the past so how can they deny this claim.
Remember the case of Rocha's okorohausa and justice odili.

1 Like

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by CheapHomes1: 8:02am On Sep 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:

She would have cashed out majorly if she has included certain phrases like 'My support for Peter Obi was the major reason for the attack...' 'I was quizzed endlessly and aimlessly for supporting Peter Obi...', etc

Just weave a good story around yourself and sprinkle some Peter Obi in the narrative, some guillble ones will take the bait... and you are on the rollercoaster to your major break!
cheesy cheesy

You knew and you didn't say. So all those blood and bruises on her body came from where?
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by oluwaVaz(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2022
deebrownneymar:
I’ve been wondering why she didn’t pursue justice since July? I was quite skeptical when reading her story. I few things didn’t add up. However, if her claim is true (albeit fishy) I hope she gets justice.
The girl is my friend...he has been hospitalized since then, she just got herself 2 week ago
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by SPAMBOX7: 8:03am On Sep 04, 2022
Una go just dey fire English wey layman no fit understand. Naija be overdoing in everything even oyinbo wey na him language sef no dey make English hard to understand like this shuu

2 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by kkonyeji(m): 8:04am On Sep 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:

cheesy cheesy

Fool, if you hadn't mention PO's name, will you stop breathing?
That post has no correlation with PO but u decided to show how stupid you are from birth till date.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by kkonyeji(m): 8:05am On Sep 04, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You knew and you didn't say. So all those blood and bruises on her body came from where?

Don't mind the useless fellow
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by ibinaboonline: 8:06am On Sep 04, 2022
In my opinion, this isn't enough rebuttal to qualify as "unassailable facts." Both their stories have holes, and only an independent, unbiased investigation can bare the truth of what actually happened. Do the efcc deny ever coming to that building at all? That's the main question because if they did visit the address at all, there's no telling what a typical Nigerian officer, especially the northern ones, will do. No telling at all. I speak from experience as can be testified by majority of Nigerians. This is a weak defence because we all saw how they tore and broke into Rochas Okorocha's house some months ago. So, are they now saying they don't move around with tools for breaking and entering?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by kkonyeji(m): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2022
Luak:
Since she mentioned names of the suspects' EFCC operatives, the professional approach should have been investigating the allegations rather than outright denial. This media dance is an indication that there may be some truth in her story

Bless you.
They've carried out similar commando-style invasion x without number, Dorathy, Justice Mary Odili & Rochas are still fresh.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2022
DeLaRue:
If EFCC knows nothing about the attack, why did it need to get so personal by referring to the lady as a 'self-styled actress', and then in another sentence, as an 'upcoming actress'.

What is the relevance of her occupation to the question of whether your officers attacked her.

Investigation revealed so.

Cos I don't even know who she is
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by melonsgroup: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2022
If you're a well to do Nigerian living large please install cctv / hidden cameras in your apartment.
Those guys called EFCC are envious.
Very useless abokis parading themselves as efcc
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by NoToPile: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2022
Mtchew, so it was robbers that beat her up abi what.? people would have to start installing CCtVs.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Coldie(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2022
I believe her. Efcc did this to my friend, some people let it slide until they meet someone who tells them they can get justice.

Y can’t efcc investigate, at least if she’s lying u can charge her for false allegations

2 Likes

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by peacettw: 8:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Paulianfa:
This EFCC mehn their grammars is topnotch

There is nothing admirable about the grammar. I stopped reading when I realised that almost all the words were deliberately altered which isn't normal.

There are tons of online softwares that can transform poorly written scripts into monstrous verbosity. My take is that someone with questionable intelligence drafted this to feel better about himself.

EFCC should learn to get it right and that begins with mastering the fine art of releasing a properly worded script that illuminates rather than deceives the masses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Mrkumareze(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2022
I wasn't expecting EFCC to accept their failure

1 Like

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by mrkia(m): 8:48am On Sep 04, 2022
The sane Nigerians already knew it was another poorly scripted movie

But for them over there!!
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Kingzeez10: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2022
michlins:
To say that police stations don't close around 6pm(for security reasons) is laughable

The way EFCC operates in Enugu and currently in Anambra is armed robbery styled.

In Nnewi where I reside, they drive this Prado SUV and once they sight all these boys on big shirts, they double cross and start searching the phone.

Instead of EFCC to berate her, let them do in-house investigation
Did you read whey they said EFCC officials doesn't wear name tag? How did she know their names?
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by ShaqFu: 9:02am On Sep 04, 2022
Wow. Good to know. I knew there was something wrong with her claim. It's nice the EFCC came out to debunk the video. However, the commission should sue this so called actress so she and those Nigerians who take serious issues as jokes, can learn one or two lessons.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by patomberekpe(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2022
The same EFCC that brock Rochas okorocha amourd DOOR in their recent attack? liars

1 Like

Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by Eleyigidgan: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:
Who assaulted her then?
i remember when armed robbers attacked us in the middle of the night.
they posed as efcc officers asking us to open our door
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by OgaTimo(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2022
respect your
self you say no
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2022
The Public Relations staff who wrote this rejoinder should be sent for retraining on effective management of public relations. Poor job.
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by arantess: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The poorly written script by EFCC is not only vacuous but sounds hollow. Rather than focusing on her as upcoming actress, which had nothing to do with the allegations, the question is did men from the EFCC went to the lady house or not ?

We have read similar complain by Dorathy Bachor which wasn't denied till date and the live video of how EFCC broke down Okorocha's door to effect arrest

But foolish people would rather believe EFCC and hang the poor victim
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by ugolightswel1: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2022
But if while doing to her all these nonsense and they were attacked then they will sharply agree they went for a raid to her house.

Don't you understand, just because of the attack
Re: EFCC On Helen Aduru's Attack: A Poorly-scripted Claim From An Upcoming Actress by hush15: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee / Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo / Tonto Dike Leaves D'banj's Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.