Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee (25883 Views)

Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman / Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) / Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by olokfor: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-NrUKGv0speI/VdgSB4T1XKI/AAAAAAACJkc/XBs6lkEdOpw/s1600/E-1.jpg[/img]
Kcee has expressed disappointment that his brother and chairman of Five Star Music, E-Money is being dragged into the Skiibii death scandal.Speaking on Wazobia FM, Kcee said

“I’m disappointed with people on social media who said that my brother, E Money, used Skiibii for money rituals. What gets me even angrier is that now that he did not die, they are saying his head was too strong for the juju and that is why immediately I came into the country I decided to use this medium to clarify issues.”

“I was on tour with my producer, Soso Soberekon in Norway when the purported rumour of Skiibii’s death broke. Somebody called Soso to confirm the news and Soso called his boy who confirmed that Skiibii col­lapsed and was rushed to the hospital but he did not know what exactly was happening but it’s like Skiibii was dead and so he told the caller that skiibii was actually dead.

“I later got in touch with my brother, E-Money, who said he had instructed that Skiibii be transferred to another hospital immediately. So the whole issue was misconstrued because of Soso and he has been placed on suspension by the management.”

Commenting, Skiibii said that he was hale and hearty. His words:

“I’m alive and healthy. This is not the first time this is happening to me. It’s like a blackout which occurs anytime I’m over excited. It’s happened two times and the last time was when I was on a plane with another label mate. I thank God I’m okay.”

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/e-money-didnt-tried-to-use-skiibii-for.html
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by witnezHD(m): 9:51am On Aug 22, 2015
Weting concern Dangote concern "who wants to be a millionaire?"

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by adeyemi97(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2015
E money. Internet Money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Shebarh(f): 10:18am On Aug 22, 2015
U do collapse each time ya excited u need a thorough checkup skibbi.. hope u don't collapse when ya on stage cos it will be a big blow to u...God is ya strength. . smiley

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2015
Is it Sky B or SKIIBII.

what's skiibii

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by clefstone(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Publicity stunt turned sour

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2015
undecided

Skiibii had better go for an all round test and scan. I'm no Doctor, but frequent collapsing is not something to overlook. angry angry

Ehen, Kcee, I si na gini me? You don't know that bloggers will always have something to write? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Kufie(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2015
Why is this meaningless bullshit on the frontpage?

4 Likes

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by mosho2good: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2015
how does that make d rain stop in my area

5 Likes

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by chiefololade: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2015
I refuse to believe this wasn't staged

3 Likes

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by maxiuc(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2015
I don't comment on shitsss
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Applaner: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2015
q
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2015
Lol...why is this even an issue? And why would anyone point accusing fingers at E-money? Are there any precedents?
Smh
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Donjcco(m): 10:27am On Aug 22, 2015
Still on publicity stunts .....mtchwewww

1 Like

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by asumo12: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2015
But e do money rituals bah? undecided

1 Like

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Viktor1983(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2015
Haba.....
Kcee should just chill.
U mustn't try to clarify every thing..

1 Like

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by VickJames(m): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2015
I didn't see anything like that on social media. Which blog are you surfing, kcee?

2 Likes

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by asumo12: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2015
tchidi:
undecided

Skiibii had better go for an all round test and scan. I'm no Doctor, but frequent collapsing is not something to overlook. angry angry

Ehen, Kcee, I si na gini me? You don't know that bloggers will always have something to write? undecided undecided

Doc is here kingtom...

Frequently collapsing ain't bad chebi?

grin
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 22, 2015
i miss news, real news.
I miss yesteryears when news was news
when you have to wait till 4pm for TV station to start telecasting
then you wait till 9pm for network news, with Fatima Abbas Hassan
when news was news, everything you hear/read in news was real, informative and educative

unlike today,
tonto dike in new picture
buhari shakes hand with onyeka
e money smile with wife
oshiomole buying plantain
cosy orjiakor flaunts boobs,
bla bla bla bla.

I miss the olden days. cry cry cry cry cry

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by kennyman2000(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2015
Hmmmm..
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by ogalandlord: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2015
It seems Skiibii suffers from epilepsy or seizures. undecided
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by dammywizzy: 10:31am On Aug 22, 2015
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Dygeasy(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2015
Must these people address every issue? Some things aren't worth clarifying. Even if your brother truly used him for money rituals you wouldn't say you did and now that you're claiming your brother didn't, who would care whether you're saying the truth? Pointless if you ask me. Sometimes even when you're being talked about, just shush your mouth.

7 Likes

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2015
hmmmm but im still wondering why an ajegunle boy would blow so fast like this with a name tag E-money. That says a lot of him shaa

2 Likes

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by bigx(m): 10:33am On Aug 22, 2015
Answering some rumors makes them more popular
Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Mopolchi: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2015
Limpopo na lie?

1 Like

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by MzCorleone(f): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2015
Skibii you de off anytime u de too excited u be phcn? Better go do deliverance or go do medical checkup to avoid stories that touch.

Kcee,na who ask una make una use death news for publicity?dem don carry am turn ritual case e de pain you..........ntorrr!!!

1 Like

Re: E-money Didn't Try To Use Skiibii For Money Ritual- Kcee by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2015
Skiibii will still collapse again and again until the actual cause of his frequent collapse is addressed !

Nothing spiritual about it but medical !

At least they have money, I will advise them to take him to First Cardiology Consultants , Ikoyi for a thorough evaluation and treatment !

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Sizzles In Makeover Portraits (photos) / BBA Star Tayo Faniran Arrives Lagos, receives warm welcome at airport / Uche Elendu Welcomes 2nd Baby This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.