Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda (1094 Views)

Arrewa Twitter Praying For Putin To Convert To Islam And Fight For Hamas / Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi: I Love Your Agenda, May God Grant Your Heart Desires / Yeroba Muslim Silence And The Core Arrewa North Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by LocalStandard1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Funny that the one people that have killed and maimed and caused a great deal of backwardness to others are shouting and beating their chests about being unforgiven.

The South Westerners have sold their dignity and freedom to the North that's why you're bragging and holding them by the scrotum.
Look at how you're even speaking, so much authority and bragging.

Thank God you acknowledged the uniqueness of the Hausas in your rant. Now....

You might be able to subjugate the Hausas in the North and recently even the Yorubas, but we the Christian "North" know of your nature first hand.

"The first fool is not the fool, the second fool is the real fool"

We will take our chance with the Obidient/Yusful movement.
Hear me you children of Futtah Jallon.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by LocalStandard1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2022
No wonder the core North and the South East never get along. They see you for what you really are.

1 Like

Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by techWriter5: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Funny that the one people that have killed and maimed and caused a great deal of backwardness to others are shouting and beating their chests about being unforgiven.

The South Westerners have sold their dignity and freedom to the North that's why you're bragging and holding them by the scrotum.

You might be able to subjugate the Hausas in the North and recently even the Yorubas, but we the Christian "North" know of your nature first hand.

We will take our chance with the Obident movement.

Not Yoruba people, but Tinubu's people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by JudgeWilson(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
cool
Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by AdamuKD: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin
I am from Rigasa Kaduna but I can bet one of my scrotum that almost all Christians are obidient.They tag the northern Christians minority but just relax and watch what is going to happen.Forget all these noises and distraction. Wait make voting day reach first
We go clear una doubt

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by LegendHero(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2022
This is you few days ago.

You also hate the SW people and hiding under Arrewa to profess your hate. I don’t even know why you dey beef with people that don’t know you exist tho. Most Yoruba just categorize everyone from the North as Hausa, so don’t feel too important like they even know you exist.

I now see why that Northern region can never have peace.

It is a conglomerate of psychologically damaged people who are chronic religious bigots. If the Christians there are the majority, they’ll probably just wipe off their Muslims there too and Vice Versa.

This particular dunce claiming Yoruba never fought for minorities forgot their alliance of Awo and the Northern minorities back in the days. What did you lot paid him back with?

https://tribuneonlineng.com/obafemi-awolowo-and-the-struggle-of-the-middle-belt/

LocalStandard1:
As we suffer and are being killed and reclined as spectators in Kaduna State, the Bishop's own state, we know who heard our cries, we know who spoke on our behalf. And they are people who suffer the same kind of treatment in Nigeria as us in Kaduna.

Not being tribalistic but the SW people are never known to lend their voices to the marginalized and oppressed, hell, Tinubu has never spoken out for his own people in this regime. The South Westerners laughed and defended the Fulani herdsmen at the initial stage of their campaign, only speaking out now cos it's at their door step.

Asiwaju Tinubu is only attaching himself to the Bishop cos of what he represents, that man is more deceptive and conceited than our esteemed Excellency.

As soon as they got what they wanted they offloaded Fr Mbaka and when he protested they said he was pestering them about a favour which they refused and that didn't sit well with him. Which, if you look at The Father's beef with Peter Obi you can't help but believe their allegation.

Tinubu/Shettima ft Bishop Kukah? Lol. Okay, we are watching.

2 Likes

Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by LocalStandard1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:

You also hate the SW people and hiding under Arrewa to profess your hate.

It is a conglomerate of psychologically damaged people who are chronic religious bigots. If the Christians there are the majority, they’ll probably just wipe off their Muslims there too and Vice Versa.

This particular dunce claiming Yoruba never fought for minorities forgot their alliance of Awo and the Northern minorities back in the days. What did you lot paid him back with?

Yep, that is definitely me. I never "hate" the SWs. I definitely have a problem with their blindness to who the real issues are.

4 Likes

Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by LegendHero(m): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Yep, that is definitely me. I never "hate" the SWs. I definitely have a problem with their blindness to who the real issues are.

You are just a kid.

Let me tell you, the only period the SW ever made an alliance with the North is in 2015, the only first time.

Since 1959, it has been the Igbo/Middlebelt/North.

Before I even go further. Can you tell me one way how the Yoruba wronged your people?

Shey the Yoruba wey no even know if anybody be Tiv, Jukun, or Wetin be the other minority tribes for NC self?

3 Likes

Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by Rekhina(f): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:

We will take our chance with the Obident movement.
yorubas didn't sell anything to north they gifted us free of charge because they claim to love north .

2 Likes

Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by LocalStandard1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
I am from Rigasa Kaduna but I can bet one of my scrotum that almost all Christians are obidient.They tag the northern Christians minority but just relax and watch what is going to happen.Forget all these noises and distraction. Wait make voting day reach first
We go clear una doubt

If you're from Rigasa then you know Kabala West, I used to reside their.

My posts might seem hate filled but you can only understand what am saying when you put yourself in our shoes.

As a Northern minority from KD I know what the Igbos go through in Nigeria, that's why I support an Igbo Presidency.

I have no hate or resentment for the Hausas, my problem lies in their unwillingness to see the game being played by the Fulanis in this country.

We can't all be blind slaves you know.

6 Likes

Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by Rekhina(f): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
techWriter5:

Not Yoruba people, but Tinubu's people.
All yorubas are tinubu people, get that into ur head

1 Like

Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by LocalStandard1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rekhina:
northerners are talking kabba kogi is talking mtchew

Thank God we're beginning to unravel the "one north" bunkum.

But I am not from Kogi but Southern Kaduna. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by LocalStandard1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:

You are just a kid.

Let me tell you, the only period the SW ever made an alliance with the North is in 2015, the only first time.

Since 1959, it has been the Igbo/Middlebelt/North.

Before I even go further. Can you tell me one way how the Yoruba wronged your people?

Shey the Yoruba wey no even know if anybody be Tiv, Jukun, or Wetin be the other minority tribes for NC self?

Calm down old man, talk to me calmly. Your statement up there confirms my submission.

1 Like

Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by Abdu81: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Rekhina:
All yorubas are tinubu people, get that into ur head

Is that so?
Including osinbajo?
Including yoruba christians?

Muric said that Yoruba Muslims must vote for yoruba candidates only, please are the Yoruba christians aware that osinbajo was thrown out because of his faith.

Omo there is God.
Stop deceiving your selves.
Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by SU50: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Seriously?

You sure you anywhere near the north? grin
Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by Godjone(m): 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
They forgot that what gave Buhari 12 million votes from the north was not the sole votes from core arewa alone out of that number,the minority north are 4.8 million. When this number is added to Obi, that will gladly catapult him to aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by Sergio104(m): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2022
More please!!

Brother and sister
Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by LocalStandard1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2022
Godjone:
They forgot that what gave Buhari 12 million votes from the north was not the sole votes from core arewa alone out of that number,the minority north are 4.8 million. When this number is added to Obi, that will gladly catapult him to aso rock

And that is what we must ensure happens, lets see how far their "Waziri", Atiku, goes. Fulani don't own this country.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by drlateef: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Which mosquitoes are these making noise in my ears Who is northern minority sec A dot in the ocean Mtcheww!!!
Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
LocalStandard1:

This looks sponsored by APC/PDP to make Obi movement look sectional. Obi's movement is a national movement, which even Fulanis and Hausas are involved
Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by Akanbiedu(m): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
LegendHero:

You also hate the SW people and hiding under Arrewa to profess your hate. I don’t even know why you dey beef with people that don’t know you exist tho. Most Yoruba just categorize everyone from the North as Hausa, so don’t feel too important like they even know you exist.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/obafemi-awolowo-and-the-struggle-of-the-middle-belt/

With my little interaction with Northern christians, this is largely correct. It's a crazy world up there.

I swear Yorubas are totally ignorant of hate going on in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Arrewa Count Northern Minorities Out Of Your Agenda by slivertongue: 12:12am On Sep 05, 2022
Akanbiedu:

With my little interaction with Northern christians, this is largely correct. It's a crazy world up there.

I swear Yorubas are totally ignorant of hate going on in this country.

Not hate.

More like the feelings of pains by the ongoing atrocities on the natives of the central NIGERIA. Most Southermers care more about 2023 than our plight yet we are fellow country men. Many have been sacked from their abodes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South East Vs South West : Politics At National Level / Breaking: It's Now Clear To Tinubu 2023 Is Not For Walking Corpse Or Druggie- / Video: You Are Our Saviour. Moment Nigerians Mobbed Peter Obi Inside Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.