Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,115 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Boerboel Feeding. - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Boerboel Feeding. (2954 Views)

White Woman Feeding Her Puppy At A Fast Food In Onitsha (Pictures) / New Boerboel Owner; Suggest Feeding And Care / Feeding Fish Feed To Dogs. Great Idea Or Another Formulated Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boerboel Feeding. by KingAfo(m): 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2022
freelance223:

Thank you very much. I’m trying to get pictures of her litter mates, the fawn ones. You’ll see they are as big as your fawn boerboel at puppy hood. What I have is a video and it was focused on the brindle I wanted so you won’t see them very well but in case I don’t get the pictures I’ll take a screenshot of the video like that.
Okay. Still ask about the pedigree details just incase you wan do appraisal

Re: Boerboel Feeding. by freelance223: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2022
KingAfo:

Okay. Still ask about the pedigree details just incase you wan do appraisal

Yes yes most definitely I’ll ask because I would want to appraise her when she’s old enough. I’ll keep you updated on any developments.

2 Likes

Re: Boerboel Feeding. by freelance223: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2022
KingAfo:
Check this out as well. There are reason these pups are like this. And there’s a reason you are not getting the results you want even after buying expensive food for her.
No disrespect bro. I love your passion and zeal. Take good care of your pup and mate her with a pedigree make when she’s grown.

Hello I said I would get back to you when I heard from the breeder. I just heard from him yesterday. He confirmed the dog is not a pedigree since he is not registered but insists it’s a pure breed. And I said I will add pictures of his fawn boerboel’s j couldn’t get a picture so I took screenshots of the videos i already have please find them attached as well . @KingAfo

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Feeding. by KingAfo(m): 8:06am On Oct 12, 2022
He didn’t lie. Kudos to him!
Seen!
How’s your pup doing?

freelance223:

Hello I said I would get back to you when I heard from the breeder. I just heard from him yesterday. He confirmed the dog is not a pedigree since he is not registered but insists it’s a pure breed. And I said I will add pictures of his fawn boerboel’s j couldn’t get a picture so I took screenshots of the videos i already have please find them attached as well . @KingAfo
Re: Boerboel Feeding. by freelance223: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2022
KingAfo:
He didn’t lie. Kudos to him!
Seen!
How’s your pup doing?

Nope he didn’t. She’s doing great thanks for asking. I’m just waiting for when she becomes protective. She doesn’t back at strangers or when someone knocks at my gate yet. I’ve attached pictures of her at 4months and 2weeks old.

1 Like

Re: Boerboel Feeding. by KingAfo(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
Most female Boerboels are like that. She will become protective as she’s growing, mating, having pups.
freelance223:

Nope he didn’t. She’s doing great thanks for asking. I’m just waiting for when she becomes protective. She doesn’t back at strangers or when someone knocks at my gate yet. I’ve attached pictures of her at 4months and 2weeks old.
Re: Boerboel Feeding. by KingAfo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2022
freelance223:

Hello how’s your pup
Check this out. My pups

Re: Boerboel Feeding. by freelance223: 11:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
Sorry did not see this message till now. Your pups are looking really good and solid wow. My pup is doing good. She’s started barking at strangers and even attempts to attack people that behave suspicious around her.
Re: Boerboel Feeding. by bassdow: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2023
freelance223:
She’s a purebred brindle boerboel. At the moment it’s propac I feed her that was what was recommended to me initially. About the feeding I use the propac cup to measure so if you can give me the feeding instructions again using the cup size of propac I’ll be grateful and please she’s 15weeks old. The two cups of kibble I give her she barely finishes it. She ends up finishing the second cup between 11pm and 12 midnight.
also becareful not to overFeed her. Dogs such as Boerboel, could easily add weight which would be detrimental to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help! My Dog Is Dying / 21 Rare Albino Animals That Are Stunningly Beautiful / Lion Running Away From Goat In Benin Zoo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.