Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election (13735 Views)

Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria / APC Dares INEC, Vows To Go Ahead With March 26 Convention / Poll Shift: Oshiomhole Dares INEC, To Resume Campaigns Despite Restriction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by kingsceemark(m): 4:37am On Sep 05, 2022
AdolfHitlerxXx:
grin

Obi is running the same scam on the gullible disciples that Nnamdi Kanu did...

Obi will definitely fold for Atiku. He's Atiku's Girlfriend.

The fool knows he's going nowhere. Wants to scam Zombiedients first.

Look at the time 4:01 AM, a matured man like you take wake up dey type nonsense, no be witch (Bat) you be?

6 Likes

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by OkCornel(m): 4:47am On Sep 05, 2022
A trip down the memory lane… smiley

Someone is really jittery

6 Likes

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by adioolayi(m): 4:52am On Sep 05, 2022
Why are we arguing on an action that is constitutionally unlawful

I am surprised Prof. Pat is saying they will go ahead, despite it being unconstitutional on ChannelsTv yesterday night.

You will go ahead to do something that is unconstitutional....and cry witch-hunt when the crackdown begins

Is there no way of crossing this path with the constitution.....if truly, LP is planning to do things in Nigeria differently and constitutionally

Na wa for this country sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Theunbothered: 4:52am On Sep 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

CBN and SEC will blacklist the bank accounts and those funding those blocked accounts. EFCC will go after those illegally sending inflows into such financial crimes account before INEC will sanction the mushroom party.

These inflows may actually be for funding the terrorist activities of the ipob terrorist group to stop elections in the SE so the DSS may as well be part of monitoring this illegality in order to protect our democracy.

They have really not taken any legal advice at all or spunned legal advice as they can get into trouble with the law in both US and here in Nigeria.
Ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the law o to avoid an unfortunate criminal incident that puts them against the law of a foreign land like Sen. Ekweremadu.

Don’t flout law on elections funding, FG warns

She added, “I have been hearing stories that you are going to raise this money for one person or the other. Whatever you do, don’t break the laws of elections and funding in Nigeria. I think that is very important.

“So, I won’t encourage you to break any law relating to political funding; you know how it is operated in America. Make sure you follow the laws in Nigeria as well
. So as we move on, I can guarantee you that under this administration, we will continue to protect our Diasporans.

“I urge you to do three things, as the President always says: be good ambassadors; obey the laws of whatever countries you are in; and let us continue to be proud of you and what you are doing,” she said.

https://punchng.com/dont-flout-law-on-elections-funding-fg-warns/
check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Theunbothered: 4:53am On Sep 05, 2022
adioolayi:
Why are we arguing on an action that is constitutionally unlawful

I am surprised Prof. Pat is saying they will go ahead, despite it being unconstitutional on ChannelsTv yesterday night.

You will go ahead to do something that is unconstitutional....and cry witch-hunt when the crackdown begins

Is there no way of crossing this path with the constitution.....if truly, LP is planning to do things in Nigeria differently and constitutionally

Na wa for this country sef

Cry today, cry tomorrow!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Grandmeister(m): 4:54am On Sep 05, 2022
OfficialAwol:

You guys are now jittery.

Ruling party now playing opposition party.

See how this structureless party is now causing you people sleepless nights.

Is our Lord not good?
The Lord is good all the time.

1 Like

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by adioolayi(m): 4:56am On Sep 05, 2022
Theunbothered:

Cry today, cry tomorrow!

Read my post very well....LP intends to do things differently...and constitutionally...Why should the party tow this path if they intends to be different

Moreso, they will be giving the government of the day legitimate reasons to go after them.

Hope we won't start shouting witch-hunt

1 Like

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Theunbothered: 4:59am On Sep 05, 2022
adioolayi:

Read my post very well....LP intends to do things differently...and constitutionally...Why should the party tow this path if they intends to be different

Moreso, they will be giving the government of the day legitimate reasons to go after them.

Hope we won't start shouting witch-hunt

Quote the section of the constitution that was broken. I want to know if people commenting understand what is actually happening.

3 Likes

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Doyou2019: 5:01am On Sep 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Jittery bawo Is it my money or you think CBN, EFCC, DSS and INEC are deaf and dumb?
You want to behave like criminals who want to break our electoral laws and Nigerians say "No!"

Most Nigerians know the money will be used to fund the terrorist actions of ipob terrorists that HE Obi lp recruited for campaign.

Most Nigerians
Excuse you, most Nigerians aren't stupid, delusional, morally-bankrupt bigots.
Most Nigerians aren't rogue Tinubidiots who think like you.

7 Likes

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by adioolayi(m): 5:04am On Sep 05, 2022
Theunbothered:

Quote the section of the constitution that was broken. I want to know if people commenting understand what is actually happening.

Section 225 (3) (a) and (b) of the constitution was mentioned to Prof Pat Utomi yesterday by Seun Okinbaloye on ChannelsTv....and Prof was literally calling the bluff of the constitution, saying they will go ahead.

I am not a lawyer...but it was clear, it is ilegal to use diaspora crowd funding to prosecute elections in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:12am On Sep 05, 2022
kessdivine4all:

You are just a big slowpoke , see how it gives you orgasm to link obi with ipob at every twist and turn. But the north has bandits and Boko. Why are you not linking them with Atiku or perhaps link the numerous skull miners in the West with Tinubu. This card you guys are playing with gullible Nigerians will not help you. Obi is your next president, get use it and know peace
only on your social media will obi be president he would be lucky to come Third... Continue with the empty bragging next year Ina go humble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Doyou2019: 5:12am On Sep 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:

It's against the law, can't you read?

If you support lawlessness don't come complain later.

Is delegate-buying constitutional

Well one doesn't need to remind Tinubidiots that this development still won't make patriotic Nigerians vote their delegate-bribing fraud of a flagbearer.

This changes nothing in the minds of Nigerians. Won't turn Nigeria's teeming population of OBIdients into morally-bankrupt urchins, neither will it prop up disgraceful urchins into overnight OBIdients.

Changes absolutely nothing!

4 Likes

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by ElSudani: 5:30am On Sep 05, 2022
Obi's masquerade is about to cross the expressway.

1 Like

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

Jittery over what exactly? Kanu, Emma Powerless etal don't derive almost 100% of their funding from the diaspora?

Has that helped them defeat Buhari and the Nigerian federal government?

If it were up to me I would let the foolish elements in the diaspora waste their money on the conman Obi who knows he cannot win yet wishes to exploit, same as Kanu and Simon Ekpa, the vulnerability of Nigerians in the diaspora who no longer understand the unique way of Nigeria.

Even trillions cannot get Obi a win because he cannot be President above others that the people, the system and power hierarchy of Nigeria see as more fitting to reside in Aso Rock.

Good English; good expression. Have a great week laced with unimaginable success, sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Theunbothered: 5:32am On Sep 05, 2022
adioolayi:

Section 225 (3) (a) and (b) of the constitution was mentioned to Prof Pat Utomi yesterday by Seun Okinbaloye on ChannelsTv....and Prof was literally calling the bluff of the constitution, saying they will go ahead.

I am not a lawyer...but it was clear, it is ilegal to use diaspora crowd funding to prosecute elections in Nigeria.

So individuals who are not members of the party can donate?

2 Likes

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by bigdammyj: 5:37am On Sep 05, 2022
For record.
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Raph82(m): 5:37am On Sep 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:

It's against the law, can't you read?

If you support lawlessness don't come complain later.
But when Tinubu and Atiku were bribing and buying delegates' votes with huge dollars, it was in support of the law right?
When Tinubu brought in dollars in bullion vans in the last election, that one was not against electoral law?
What am I even saying? Are the laws not made to destroy the good ones and shield the bad ones?

3 Likes

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by adioolayi(m): 5:37am On Sep 05, 2022
Theunbothered:

So individuals who are not members of the party can donate?

I've told you I am not a lawyer. Prof. Pat is highly knowledgeable, he knows and couldn't defend this actions. So, who am I grin

The question will be, if individuals in diaspora are donating...they will donate where, how

May be such individuals will have to fly into Nigeria, convert their money into Naira and donate in Nigeria...Just maybe. To avoid this wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by mycar: 5:38am On Sep 05, 2022
we all have our friends and family members abroad, the fund will get to us here
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by MartinsD12(m): 5:43am On Sep 05, 2022
Bobloco:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2023-obi-dares-inec-nidcom-goes-for-diaspora-funds-to-support-election-campaign/
Jealously evil apc people, their plans it's to stop Nigerians living in abroad to contribute to Peter obi campaign, same apc in UK and other parts of the world during 2015 election get funds from Nigerians living in abroad, right now they know no sensible Nigerians will contribute a Kobo to this useless fruitless poor leadership as we have tested them for the past 7 years plus and seen they have nothing to offer Nigerians other than hunger, poor economic policy, kidnapping, terrorism, division of this country into nepotism, tribalism, no regard for education, no good hospitals , doctors are on strike, ASUU same thing infact it's in this buhari regime that thousands of doctors and lecturer's Left this country for abroad for Greener pastures, no body will donate shiishi to evil apc campaign.

1 Like

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 05, 2022
undecided
kessdivine4all:

You are just a big slowpoke , see how it gives you orgasm to link obi with ipob at every twist and turn. But the north has bandits and Boko. Why are you not linking them with Atiku or perhaps link the numerous skull miners in the West with Tinubu. This card you guys are playing with gullible Nigerians will not help you. Obi is your next president, get use it and know peace

undecided kiss undecided shocked shocked grin grin undecided
Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Patriotsleague: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2022
Doyou2019:

Is delegate-buying constitutional

Well one doesn't need to remind Tinubidiots that this development still won't make patriotic Nigerians vote their delegate-bribing fraud of a flagbearer.

This changes nothing in the minds of Nigerians. Won't turn Nigeria's teeming population of OBIdients into morally-bankrupt urchins, neither will it prop up disgraceful urchins into overnight OBIdients.

Changes absolutely nothing!
Your father, Nnamdi Kanu and Peter obi the lying thief are idiots. Thunder fire Obi, no presidency for a traitor, we will ensure this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Patriotsleague: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2022
Raph82:
But when Tinubu and Atiku were bribing and buying delegates' votes with huge dollars, it was in support of the law right?
When Tinubu brought in dollars in bullion vans in the last election, that one was not against electoral law?
What am I even saying? Are the laws not made to destroy the good ones and shield the bad ones?
Tell that to EFCC not me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Doyou2019: 6:01am On Sep 05, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Your father, Nnamdi Kanu and Peter obi the lying thief are idiots. Thunder fire Obi, no presidency for a traitor, we will ensure this.

Why advertising your lack of home training on a faceless forum?
See poorly punctuated sentences wey be like lines from a wacky nursery school poem grin
If you think this your uncouth attitude bothers anyone here, you better think again.

Now, buzz off.

2 Likes

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Blanks1(m): 6:06am On Sep 05, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Dicey situation. I am not a lawyer but I know that Nigeria is very selective in application of her laws.

But I can understand the frustration. I will be too if I were in their shoes. Imagine dipping hands into your accounts to fund an election while your opponent is getting a free ride. Considering what happened during EndSARS, they know that if mobilized well, Tinubu's loot is a dot in a circle compared to Diasporan funds.

Nigerians in Nigerian are helpless. The most anger you will get about the situation in Nigeria is mostly from Nigerians living abroad who look around them and see the potentials of Nigeria that is being grossly mismanaged by incompetent buffoons in power. To the Nigerians in Nigeria, ignorance is bliss--3 cups of rice can sway their votes.

Infact, Nigerians in Nigeria are the clogs in the wheels of progress.
/

I totally agree with the op, Nigerians in Nigeria have unfortunately become the clogs in the wheel of progress for Nigeria. We in the diaspora cry and yearn for the transformation of our country. The state of things in our country is heartbreaking to say the least! But then, how the oppressed youths defend their oppressors is beyond my imagination

1 Like

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by ATLIEN2027: 6:10am On Sep 05, 2022
Peter Obi- tuary and crimes go hand in hand.
The law says no foreign money but these criminals trying to justify their criminal Enterprise.
They are only scamming the gullible ones anyway because they will not even win a single state with their foreign loot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by NSK4U(m): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

For as long as funds do not get into the hands of ipob terrorists then our democracy is safe.
All the places in Lagos burnt by the ipob terrorist group are yet to be rebuilt now you do not think Nigerians should be vigilant about attempts to get funds across to ipob backing HE Obi? Nigerians are not stupid o.

All the trash you lots have been writing & publishing against a tribe since Independence and yet it never stopped their growth, don't you sit sometimes and ask what is this divine about these people?

4 Likes

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by CSTRR: 6:14am On Sep 05, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Emary(f): 6:14am On Sep 05, 2022
What about all the advertising being done in London and New York on Tinubu's behalf? Where is the source of funding from? Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by CSTRR: 6:15am On Sep 05, 2022
Peter obi has promised to create absentee voting ballots for the diaspora in 2027 elections.

That would deal a serious blow to bad governnace because it would increase the pool of sensible voters that can swing an election.

Apc and pdp absolutely would not want that.

2 Likes

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by CSTRR: 6:18am On Sep 05, 2022
kessdivine4all:

I wonder the kind of Nigeria they want after they win.

When they divide the country with their bigotry, I wonder which country they expect tinubu to govern.

1 Like

Re: Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election by Patriotsleague: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Doyou2019:

Why advertising your lack of home training on a faceless forum?
See poorly punctuated sentences wey be like lines from a wacky nursery school poem grin
If you think this your uncouth attitude bothers anyone here, you better think again.

Now, buzz off.
Thunder fire Obi the Pandora thief, father of a terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Not To Talk With Africa About Climate Change By Muhammadu Buhari / FG Declares October 2nd As Public Holiday / Nigeria Joins Somalia, Others On List Of Hunger Hotspots~UN Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.