Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,447 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. (662 Views)

You Cannot Insist On Due Process For Igboho, Kanu & Deny It To Abba Kyari - FFK / 2019: Atiku Gave Me Greatest Fight Over Due Process Unit – Dr. Ezekwesil / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by Durabest: 5:17am On Sep 05, 2022
In as much as Nigeria as nation is still moving to sustain it's unity to benefit North and Southern part of Nigeria,there should be need for Atiku to give way for Southern candidates that's if we truely believe that we both hold the unity of these country in high esteem.Buhari is about to complete his eight years in office and that's to tell you that a Northen has been tested.When it was time for northerns to produce the next president the southerns came out in their numbers and supported the ideas,the northerns can still do the same these time.This is not the time to say let me play wise game on the South.l hate to be party to any southerns that says instead of Tinubu to win let North continue if that mistakenly happens Tinubu as a person will have nothing to lose offcourse you must shift blames to another Northern,north can be comfortable with whoever they produce be it good or bad but you can't see a northern saying instead of Atiku to win let South continue.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by Alexmani: 5:27am On Sep 05, 2022
Please what stops Tinubu from supporting Osibanjo whonis more sensible, active and healthy to run this race?

Peter Obi is more acceptable than him to be honest. He pushed buhari to Nigerians for 8 wasted years, and now its your turn No reputation to protect. No apology. Very selfish person. If he wants it that way, North should continue since you think we are not wisely.

I support Osibanjo or Obi

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by DrAkpamudehe: 5:34am On Sep 05, 2022
Rubbish thread

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by Durabest: 5:39am On Sep 05, 2022
Alexmani:
Please what stops Tinubu from supporting Osibanjo whonis more sensible, active and healthy to run this race?

Peter Obi is more acceptable than him to be honest. He pushed buhari to Nigerians for 8 wasted years, and now its your turn No reputation to protect. No apology. Very selfish person. If he wants it that way, North should continue since you think we are not wisely.

I support Osibanjo or Obi
When a lion is hungry,you don't expect it to go break.lf Osibanjo was so good as you said Buhari would have endurse him but take it in good fate that he couldn't make it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by sleek214(m): 5:55am On Sep 05, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Rubbish thread
Very rubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by fiizznation: 6:07am On Sep 05, 2022
Well if you say Atiku doesn't have the right to contest, so is Tinubu.
Man doesn't have the right to contest under APC because buhari, a Muslim is about to finish an eight years tenure. So the sensible thing was to handover to a southern Christian, but Tinubu and his SW people said is their turn.

Now the implication of Tinubu's refusal to give way for a southern Christian will affect the party in some years to come. If Tinubu "eventually" wins the election and completes his 4/8 years, where do you think the ticket will go; isn't the ticket going to the north again?

And do you think the ticket will be given to a Northern Christian? Absolutely no way! And that's what the few sensible people in APC tried to avoid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by SU50: 6:25am On Sep 05, 2022
Durabest:
In as much as Nigeria as nation is still moving to sustain it's unity to benefit North and Southern part of Nigeria, there should be need for Atiku to give way for Southern candidates that's if we truely believe that we both hold the unity of these country in high esteem.Buhari is about to complete his eight years in office and that's to tell you that a Northen has been tested.When it was time for northerns to produce the next president the southerns came out in their numbers and supported the ideas,the northerns can still do the same these time.This is not the time to say let me play wise game on the South.l hate to be party to any southerns that says instead of Tinubu to win let North continue if that mistakenly happens Tinubu as a person will have nothing to lose offcourse you must shift blames to another Northern,north can be comfortable with whoever they produce be it good or bad but you can't see a northern saying instead of Atiku to win let South continue.

Tinibu should also step down from the race, there is no reason for him to be in the contest when ideally, it's the turn of the SE.

If Tinibu should contest, why not Atiku? Or does fairness only serve to satisfy your conditions not others.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by Durabest: 7:11am On Sep 05, 2022
fiizznation:
Well if you say Atiku doesn't haven't the right to contest, so is Tinubu.
Man doesn't have the right to contest under APC because buhari, a Muslim is about to finish an eight years tenure. So the sensible thing was to handover to a southern Christian, but Tinubu and his SW people said is their turn.

Now the implication of Tinubu's refusal to give way for a southern Christian will affect the party in some years to come. If Tinubu "eventually" wins the election and completes his 4/8 years, where do you think the ticket will go; isn't the ticket going to the north again?

And do you think the ticket will be given to a Northern Christian? Absolutely no way! And that's what the few sensible people in APC tried to avoid.
placing religious above competent will not do us any good you once said yoruba muslims are not real muslims why now do you see them as core muslim if not because you hate tinubu,You should have blame pdp instead.
Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by Joshpee: 7:44am On Sep 05, 2022
Male roommate needed//
fully furnished apartment.

�Ojodu Berger.
250k total each.
Pictures available for serious clients only

�: 09166870023
Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by Kagd10: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2022
SU50:

Tinibu should also step down from the race, there is no reason for him to be in the contest when ideally, it's the turn of the SE.

If Tinibu should contest, why not Atiku? Or does fairness only serve to satisfy your conditions not others.

Tinubu is a Southern, Atiku is a Northerner. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.
Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by SU50: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu is a Southern, Atiku is a Northerner. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.

SW had Obasanjo and Osinbajo as president and Vp for 8 years respectively, SS had GEJ for 6 years and the SE had nothing, if we talk of equity, it should be SE not SW again.

If the SW can contest, what's stopping the north? You've already negated the equity principle. Sink that into your skull.
Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by Kagd10: 8:37am On Sep 05, 2022
SU50:

SW had Obasanjo and Osinbajo as president and Vp for 8 years respectively, SS had GEJ for 6 years and the SE had nothing, if we talk of equity, it should be SE not SW again.

If the SW can contest, what's stopping the north? You've already negated the equity principle. Sink that into your skull.

Only Obasanjo is the President. You dey mad!

Meanwhile, count from 1960...
Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by aariwa(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2022
Lol. Disintegration of the country will definitely happen if Atiku wins. A northerner is still president and another wants to complete it to 16 years..story..unifier indeed. That’s the easiest way to break up Nigeria into pre 1914 amalgamation status of north and south
Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by judithjam: 9:48am On Sep 05, 2022
What's stopping Peter obi from stepping down for sowore who is younger and faar better than him?
Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2022
aariwa:
Lol. Disintegration of the country will definitely happen if Atiku wins. A northerner is still president and another wants to complete it to 16 years..story..unifier indeed. That’s the easiest way to break up Nigeria into pre 1914 amalgamation status of north and south

Indeed bro. Only other option is if Atiku wins and he begins pacifying the South by quickly and immediately agreeing to all our demands like regional governance and State policing which would be enough to get someone like me behind him because I don't believe in Nigeria as constituted anymore.

If Atiku wins and thinks he can begin behaving like Buhari, then the political rebellion and upheaval he will face will make #EndSARS look like child's play.

No Northerner should be running now because Buhari has horrendously divided Nigeria along ethnic line and I say this as a former fan and devotee of the man.

The only option is for the North to show sacrificial grace and allow a Southerner to come in and heal the serious and deep ethnic wounds the openly partisan Buhari regime has caused.

Yet some insensitive elements like Atiku have decided to put personal ambition over what is in the best interest of 230 million people that can prevent us going the way of the Rwandan genocide.

My only warning to Atiku and his fellow Northerner is that not even one Southerner must die in their southern homeland at the hands of a Fulani once a Northerner replaces Buhari.

I don't believe in a Northern Presidency anymore after Buhari I supported passionately and beyond words. Yet I am willing to be proven wrong if a Northerner can come in and do what is right from day one.

Political desperation and might has always carried the day in Nigeria but times are changing and the world in general, starting from the West, is much poorer today and more desperately protectionist as resources get more scarce.

Per chance Atiku wins, I just hope he is ready, due to the poisoned chalice he will inherit, to own a Preisdency that will be blackmailed at every turn by the South that will never give him the 'fck up' time accorded Buhari.

If Atiku is genuinely contesting because he wants to do what is right by all Nigerians immediately, knowing the severe crisis and perhaps even violent ethnic war he could precipitate if he fails, then I won't mind how he has gotten to the Presidency.

That is because the position of President is worthless to the progress of Nigeria, in my opinion, if our fundamental structure can be changed to accommodate what is shown below, or similar, which weakens the worthless centres to let people build from their regional bases , to their optimal ability, without the impediments of 'one Nigeria'

1 Like

Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by aariwa(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Indeed bro. Only other option is if Atiku wins and he begins pacifying the South by quickly and immediately agreeing to all our demands like regional governance and State policing which would be enough to get someone like me behind him because I don't believe in Nigeria as constituted anymore.

If Atiku wins and thinks he can begin behaving like Buhari, then the political rebellion and upheaval he will face will make #EndSARS look like child's play.

No Northerner should be running now because Buhari has horrendously divided Nigeria along ethnic line and I say this as a former fan and devotee of the man.

The only option is for the North to show sacrificial grace and allow a Southerner to come in and heal the serious and deep ethnic wounds the openly partisan Buhari regime has caused.

Yet some insensitive elements like Atiku have decided to put personal ambition over what is in the best interest of 230 million people that can prevent us going the way of the Rwandan genocide.

My only warning to Atiku and his fellow Northerner is that not even one Southerner must die in their southern homeland at the hands of a Fulani once a Northerner replaces Buhari.

I don't believe in a Northern Presidency anymore after Buhari I supported passionately and beyond words. Yet I am willing to be proven wrong if a Northerner can come in and do what is right from day one.

Political desperation and might has always carried the day in Nigeria but times are changing and the world in general, starting from the West, is much poorer today and more desperately protectionist as resources get more scarce.

Per chance Atiku wins, I just hope he is ready, due to the poisoned chalice he will inherit, to own a Preisdency that will be blackmailed at every turn by the South that will never give him the 'fck up' time accorded Buhari.

If Atiku is genuinely contesting because he wants to do what is right by all Nigerians immediately, knowing the severe crisis and perhaps even violent ethnic war he could precipitate if he fails, then I won't mind how he has gotten to the Presidency.

That is because the position of President is worthless to the progress of Nigeria, in my opinion, if our fundamental structure can be changed to accommodate what is shown below, or similar, which weakens the worthless centres to let people build from their regional bases , to their optimal ability, without the impediments of 'one Nigeria'
Exactly!
Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by demainman: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
SU50:

You can't reap where you do not sow. PDP are suppose to give their ticket to an Igbo man because they have heavily invested in PDP.
While Yoruba man deserves the ticket in APC because they have invested there.

Note, power is not given on a platter of gold, it's taken by force.

Our brothers from the East should learn to play an all inclusive politics.

Shalom!!!
Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by DeLaRue: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
Voter's will decide.
Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by SU50: 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
demainman:

You can't reap where you do not sow. PDP are suppose to give their ticket to an Igbo man because they have heavily invested in PDP.
While Yoruba man deserves the ticket in APC because they have invested there.

Note, power is not given on a platter of gold, it's taken by force.

Our brothers from the East should learn to play an all inclusive politics.

Shalom!!!

When it concerns the SE, it's about them not being strong and smart politicians, bit when it concerns the SW, it's our national unity on the line, Yoruba and 2 facedness. grin
Re: Atiku Should Respect Due Process For Once. by SU50: 7:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
aariwa:

Why do you guys think most of us give a rat ass about the country's disintegration? Lol.

Some of us earnestly pray for such.

We don't pass that level.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Labour Party Flag In The Sky / Soludo's Remark And What It Portends For Obi's Integrity / A Staunch Obi Supporter In Kaduna Organises Free Extramural Classes For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.