Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Help! Advice Needed: Peeps Are Horrible! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Advice Needed: Peeps Are Horrible! (1061 Views)

I Made A Horrible Mistake With My Lovely Wife / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Advice Needed: Peeps Are Horrible! by LagosBobo1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2007
My workmate, John Doe before he flew to London kept 40k naira with his wife, Jane Doe. The wife also collected about 70k from her father to keep with her. That 110k is meant to be feeding money and for some runs. John's sister Kelly Doe comes to visit from the village. John also has an sister Cynthia Doe in the house.

Jane tells Kelly that she is going to the bank to deal with some issues. Kelly stays in the house. Jane is delayed at the bank due to the crisis in PH. Jane gets back home. Kelly tells her after a few minutes that she is going to see her older sister, Lydia Doe in the city. Jane says ok and wishes her well.

Jane enters the room to find that all the money she kept there had disappeared. The only money she has is the money from transport fare to the bank. She is bewildered because she locked the room door when leaving. She asks Cynthia who entered the room. Cynthia says she saw Kelly enter the room.

She immediately calls Kelly who refuses to answer her phone. She calls Lydia who is shocked to hear that Kelly is in PH which obviously means Kelly isnt there either. Kelly sends a text that she is at Uniport to see her other sister, Tara Doe (There are 5 girls and 2 boys in the family). This is confusing because Kelly hasnt been in PH before. Jane calls Tara - she says haba that she hadnt seen Kelly for a while.

The whole story remains on ice until 2 days later, Franca Doe (the final sister) in Abuja called to say that Kelly had reached Abuja. John immediately calls asking why she had the nerve to enter his family's master bedroom to clear every money inside it. Kelly says they put jazz on her.

She went to look for work - They told her to wash her hands and when she did, they jazzed her. They told her where the money was in the house and that she should go to her brother's house and get it. She delivers this story to John.

What would you do if you were John Doe?
Re: Help! Advice Needed: Peeps Are Horrible! by magneto(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2007
lock her up immediately!! . . . a few dayz and nites wit hard labour will teach her not to Bleep wit u next time (jazz my foot!), and ban her henceforth from coming within 10 miles of ur home. . . at least until ur convinced she's shown adequate signs of remorse. even at that she should be kept an eye on 24/7.

and don't forget to transfer at least 150,000 Naira to ur wife's account asap!
Re: Help! Advice Needed: Peeps Are Horrible! by MajestyHRH(m): 8:30pm On Aug 20, 2007
My sentiments exactly

(1) (Reply)

Never Do This / Why Are Nigerian Thoughts About Spiritualism Different From White Men's? / Woman Arrested For Inserting 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.