Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike (59039 Views)

UNICAL's VC Reacts To Death Of Her Student Denied Medical Care Over N200 (Pix) / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi Asks Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level / Meet Florence Obi, University Of Calabar First Female Vice Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Advancedman(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Foolish people everywhere. Someone that’s worked for over 20 years can’t afford a trip to the US. Is she the sole reason ASUU is on strike?

I wonder when we’ll stop majoring in minor things.

The former VC employed thousands of people to settle his political allies, hoping to get a senatorial seat but failed; you want her to regularize people employed indiscriminately with no positions to fill??

…Even HODs are entitled to these vacations

Sensitivity matters at every stage of life yet her position and the crucial challenge at this particular time speaks volume, HR, and managerial skill is not joke o.
When you occupied certain position your life cease to be yours henceforth.
It's like models, sport men/women and artistes.
Above all empathy is key.
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by 7buckz(m): 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
VERIFIED UPDATE
Strike would be called of after the elections next year
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by thatkindthing: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nice one, she need am jarey, meanwhile enjoy super fast charging with the anifast technology on Oraimo chargers, you should try it out.

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by kareemkamil(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
BusinessPlan22:
I reject poverty from ur life... Traveling to us is now traveling around.
That is a whole VC, she has paid her dues.
I don't know when your ilk will stop being stupid! Always quick to defend politicians and public office holders in the face of criticism
Taking vacations in UK and US when the professors in universities are crying about poor remuneration is badly timed. Besides, in what way has she paid more dues than other professors in the school? Because she became a VC which is not better than a political appointment?
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Advancedman:

Sensitivity matters at every stage of life yet her position and the crucial challenge at this particular time speaks volume, HR, and managerial skill is not joke o.
When you occupied certain position your life cease to be yours henceforth.
It's like models, sport men/women and artistes.
Above all empathy is key.
Abeg don't mind them
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Johel(m): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
If not for tinubu's greed, Nigeria won't have been in this mess. The old diaper wearing druggie had to bring in the clueless buhari just so he can be president after 8 years. God will frustrate all his efforts and he must labour in vain till he dies

Amen and Amen
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by ddeola: 1:48am On Sep 06, 2022
So you want her to be mourning over Buhari's govt failure. Abegi leave d woman alone and face government. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by BusinessPlan22: 7:46am On Sep 06, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I don't know when your ilk will stop being stupid! Always quick to defend politicians and public office holders in the face of criticism
Taking vacations in UK and US when the professors in universities are crying about poor remuneration is badly timed. Besides, in what way has she paid more dues than other professors in the school? Because she became a VC which is not better than a political appointment?

Which vacation? Did she tell u that? Dumb Lazy Nigerian youth. So what? You think everyone is from a poor family like urs? Go and read her biography? Don't be dumb pls
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by daimsy(f): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2022
Please, she is a self made woman.
I did my teaching practice in her school. Over 4years ago.
She has businesses spread across Cross River State.
She is a farmer in her home town.
No one should abuse her please.
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by lagosrd: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2022
What crime has this lady committed. Is she the ASUU chairman? Whenever the government and ASUU agrees to settle and call of their strikes, she will resume and open the school.
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by Benblaq(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2022
Exmilitant:
her first son is a captain in the Nigerian army.
Her second son is a member of the Cross River state house of Assembly.
Her daughter is a lecturer in the university of Calabar.

She no get small student age pikin.
As in eh.. The woman is made for life. People will only talk, talk, talk and talk.

Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Which vacation? Did she tell u that? Dumb Lazy Nigerian youth. So what? You think everyone is from a poor family like urs? Go and read her biography? Don't be dumb pls
I will never take serious a person that goes round town screaming "I am king". To hell with your self acclaimed rich background. Everyone is rich online. grin
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by BusinessPlan22: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I will never take serious a person that goes round town screaming "I am king". To hell with your self acclaimed rich background. Everyone is rich online. grin

Pls don't, stop hating on a VC, you may never get to that position in life...
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
BusinessPlan22:

Pls don't, stop hating on a VC, you may never get to that position in life...
No I won't! My line of business has absolutely nothing to do with being a VC so I will not consider myself a failure if I don't become one.
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by BusinessPlan22: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

No I won't! My line of business has absolutely nothing to do with being a VC so I will not consider myself a failure if I don't become one.
In lay man terms for your easy understanding,
She's at the peak of her career, so you get to yours.
Re: UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike by MechanicMike: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
daimsy:
Please, she is a self made woman.
I did my teaching practice in her school. Over 4years ago.
She has businesses spread across Cross River State.
She is a farmer in her home town.
No one should abuse her please.

Helo...please are u intaressted in doin house girl work payin a coool 25k(25,000naira a months). My millionaire uncle is looking for two womens.this is Yor shance to make moiney. are u available please?(no oofencse) smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please I Need Help In Solving This Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 6 / How Engineering Students Prepare For Exams (pic) / List Of Universities That Accept 120 Cut-Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.