Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,155 members, 7,829,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) (1454 Views)

Body Of Young Woman Found Dumped Near Bridge In Jos (Graphic) / Nigerian Prison Officer Brutalizes Son For Playing Football (Graphic Pics) / Female Police Officer Brutalizes Lady, Bites Her Ear, Smashes Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by dreamzy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2022
A Jos based social media influencer, Charles Obinwa (Charles The Talking Pen), shared this story on his wall!
*†***********************

Let's make this go viral.. Enough is Enough!!!!!!

NSCDC personnel assaults woman in Jos, partially blinds her

A yet-to-be-identified personnel of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC on Friday assaulted a shop owner, Mrs. Joy Owolabi at the Nanmwa Junction, Abattoir area, Jos South local government area of Plateau State, leading to serious injuries on her eyes and other parts of her body.

The incident happened a few meters away from the office of the organisation, although the victim had reported the incident, the organisation is yet to apprehend the personnel and his accomplice who assaulted her.

Before the Friday incident, it was gathered that sometime last month, the said personnel (whom Mrs. Owolabi could identify facially as she does not know his name,) came to the betting shop next to the victim’s shop and parked his official motorcycle in front of Mrs Owolabi’s shop, blocking her entrance and she called his attention to re-park the motorcycle but she was ignored and an argument ensued.

On that Friday, the personnel returned to the betting shop with his colleague and parked his motorcycle in the similar manner that the woman complained about. The incident led to an exchange of words between him and the shop owner.

Instead of parking his motorcycle properly, the victim and some eyewitnesses confirmed, he punched the victim, pushed her to the ground and started flogging her with a wire as neighbours and passersby watch helplessly. None could rescue the woman as the assaulter and his colleague were armed.

Narrating her ordeal, Mrs. Owolabi said, “I was in my shop on the 2nd of September, 2022, at about noon, I saw two men in uniform, they were from the Nigerian Security and Civil Defense Corps, they rode into my shop. One stood by the roadside and the second one came to the entrance of my shop.

“They came with an official motorcycle, when the man parked, blocking the entrance of my shop, I went and met him and said please, help me re-park this motorcycle because the way you parked, I cannot enter the shop.

“My neighbour who is the Naijabet Manager also came out and saw the way the man parked the motorcycle; he started pleading with the man to re-park it. As we were talking, the man punched me in my left eye and I fell to the ground.

“As I was trying to stand up, he punched me in the second eye. He removed the wire and started flogging me. They came in armed so people were afraid of coming to my rescue and when this thing was going on, people were just watching.

“After flogging me, the two of them left with the motorcycle. When they left, I locked my shop and went to their office which is not far from my shop to report.”

Another shop owner who did not want to be mentioned added, “This is somebody’s wife that this boy beat like an animal because he is wearing a uniform. We were scared of going close for fear of being shot. It appears that the boy is on something, apart from getting justice for the woman, he should be fished out and punished to save the woman in his life. It could be that is the manner he is flogging them at home.”

He appealed that the NSCDC should not sweep the incident under the carpet in the guise of not being able to identify the culprit, saying, “the owner of the shop that he used to enter can help to identify him.”

At the time of this report, the victim was still receiving treatment at a hospital in Jos as she is feeling severe pains all over her body.

It was also gathered that the victim was asked to return on Monday as all personnel on a motorcycle would be presented for her to “identify” who assaulted her.

However, the State NSCDC Public Relations Officer, DSC Madaki Longbit said he was not aware of the incident but would find out on Monday.

His words, “I was not informed, Friday was a busy day for us and I was not at the Command but give me till Monday to confirm, I will get back to you.

© Victor Daniel

Charles The Talking Pen

Let's push this to the Front page please! Justice must be done!

Re: Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by dreamzy(m): 1:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lalastic Do something!
Re: Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by Creamypie(m): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Na wah oh. This one e just reconfigure this woman face to be something else, but nothing warrant this to happen
Re: Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by somridoor: 1:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
Yeeeh
Re: Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by dreamzy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
Creamypie:
Na wah oh. This one e just reconfigure this woman face to be something else, but nothing warrant this to happen

True.. That us the issue.... Nothing warrants this at all.
Re: Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by delzbaba(m): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sack and prosecute the animal immediately.
Re: Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by ThankGodFriday(m): 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
Civil defence kwa
Re: Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by Nword223: 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Lets move this out to get the animal.
Re: Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by Cantonese: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hopefully she did not set it off herself with rude and uncharitable words.

However the men without delay must be identified and dealt with according to the law. Aside from that, the lady must proceed with civil charges against them. They must be made to pay in all areas.
Re: Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by Cerebellum: 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
The lady's left eye looks like kolanutshocked

1 Like

Re: Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by KingMack(m): 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Cerebellum:
The lady's left eye looks like kolanutshocked

Haba why Na Whhhhyyyyyyyy grin

Modified* iffa catch you..we must fight, I don dey laugh for 1hr straight cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by pacino26(m): 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
What could have led to this level of facial reconstruction? Whatever it is the officer should be brought to book.

Try this to any of my family member and I will follow you to the ends of the earth to seek redress.
Re: Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by Nicepoker(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
She got those punches after she had verbally abused the man. grin

2 Likes

Re: Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by Exmilitant(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
All of you damning the civil defense man, I pray one day you taste the bile oozing from the mouth of these bitches.

2 Likes

Re: Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by Truvelisback(m): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Evil Defence.
Re: Civil Defense Officer Brutalizes A Woman In Jos (graphic Picture) by NoBones: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
This woman looks very troublesome, see what her sharp mouth landed her into

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FBI Cracks Down On 3 Nigerians For $1.4millon US Fraud / 2 Men Caught With Human Head In The Southwest State Of Osun,osogbo / BIRTHDAY TRAGEDY: Girl Raped, Fiance Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.