Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,223 members, 7,853,171 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore (1107 Views)

2023 Presidency: How Tinubu, Amaechi, Saraki, Others Woo Delegates / Senate Presidency: How Oshiomhole Triggered Crisis In NASS / 2019 Presidency: How PDP Exposed Atiku’s Ignorance – Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Omakwole: 4:15am On Sep 06, 2022
The presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, Omoyele Sowore, has ‘revealed’ how he helped Peter Obi, emerge as the presidential candidate of the Labour Party.

Sowore said that the Labour Party ran into a problem in the course of choosing Obi as its presidential candidate, as there were calls that the former Anambra State governor should not be presented.

The pro-democracy campaigner said he, alongside Femi Falana (SAN) rose to the occasion by taking legal steps to defend the LP.

He stated this on Monday while speaking at the memorial lecture held in honour of the late human rights lawyer and activist, Chief Gani Fawehinmi, in Lagos.

According to PhCityBreedTV.com.ng, Sowore said, “When the Labour Party ran into a problem. There was a member of the LP who insisted that the LP could not present the candidacy of Peter Obi. They had a legal problem. We went and obtain judgment in court; from the Court of Appeal, and handed it over to Falana to use it to defend the Labour Party, and by extension, Peter Obi’s candidacy. Yes! I’m just telling you that we’re in the business of saving people.”

He also claimed that he purportedly rescued Obi from being impeached as Anambra State governor.

Source:
https://phcitybreedtv.com.ng/2022/09/2023-presidency-how-i-helped-peter-obi-emerge-labour-party-candidate-sowore/

cc
Lalasticlala
Ishlove
Dominique
Seun
Frontpagemod
Fpmod

Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Moh247: 4:23am On Sep 06, 2022
Zombidiots won't appreciate
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Asgard73: 4:32am On Sep 06, 2022
Obi’s cretians are coming to abuse and insult your generation

To them Na Obi Dey package himself

Reno go the knock them .. still make money from their noise till obi lose and after he accept results

Everyone is trying to help the Obi guy stand .. only say his cretians don’t appreciate..

Major reason he will lose “ woefully “

Asgard said it..
OBI WILL LOSE AND ACCEPT DEFEAT IF HE Doesn’t ALIGN WITH THE UNITY GOVERNMENT BEING PROPOSE

UNA GO INSULT TIRE .. but Na after election we go return all..

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by mycar: 4:37am On Sep 06, 2022
mohawk and it's PDP co conspirator working overtime for their stipends, it seems LP is now the ruling party, PDP and APC are even teaming up to fight the LP , this shows that corrupt elites know what they are doing, they want to maintain the status quo and wouldn't mind working together for their common enemy which is the masses.
PDP and APC seldomly attack each these days. shocked shocked

@Sowore wants to use Obi to stay relevant,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by SmartPolician: 4:42am On Sep 06, 2022
Obviously, this election is between Peter Obi and others because everyone cannot stop talking about him.

Sowore should join Labour Party; people only vote for people they can track their political history.

Stop wasting time under an unknown party because Nigerian weak institutions are too risky to be handed over to a man who has no political track records.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Willy7(m): 4:46am On Sep 06, 2022
We hear. Oya thank you. Can we move onto something important now? Indeed success has many brethren,but failure is an orphan. More reason every one of them is now denying supporting and selling Buhari to us in 2014. Even APC presidential candidate that was all over the place before primaries shouting how he made Buhari president is now campaigning with Lagos instead of the Buhari achievement. It's well o

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Obidient4life3: 4:49am On Sep 06, 2022
Nna ee, why is everyone talking about Obi? The obsession is too much!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Penguin2: 4:50am On Sep 06, 2022
This guys is sick

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Megabig: 5:24am On Sep 06, 2022
What an actual mess…This guy should rather support another presidential candidate and start doing the job of Reno and Dino Melaye

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 06, 2022
Moh247:

Do not always show what you are in public.
Learn to cease your words with salt,is for your good.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Moh247: 5:33am On Sep 06, 2022
darling2222:

Do not always show what you are in public.
Learn to cease your words with salt,is for your good.

Unsolicited advise or simply looking for attention and cheap fight

Life would be a better place if we simply learn to mind our business and stop intruding others
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 06, 2022
He is bringing up this news now because he is jealous,we get it .
We have heard,it wont make i and my enemies not to still vote for peter obi

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 06, 2022
Moh247:

Unsolicited advise or simply looking for attention and cheap fight

Life would be a better place if we simply learn to mind our business and stop intruding others

As you have done??
Then i see the reason why the life won't be a better place.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Moh247: 5:51am On Sep 06, 2022
darling2222:

As you have done??
Then i see the reason why the life won't be a better place.

I have heard you thanks for the advise, now can you stop qouting me and also advise others

Thanks
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Betanaija42moro: 5:57am On Sep 06, 2022
I don't understand this Sowere man, he is not campaign, neither is he telling Nigerians what he will do.

Everytime Obi this, Obi that. Is that how he wants to be the president.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Irupetepete: 6:16am On Sep 06, 2022
Won ti gbe sowore ni handicap...
He believed with all he has done over the years, he deserves the support Peter Obi is getting today...

Who would have thought people I mean Nigerians could rally round Obi this way?

Dem never see me coming, see me coming
MO gbe won ni iscoming (singing bandana)
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2022
Then if u did all these,why against him now. Your words no join atall. Check your mental state baba

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2022
Well I didn't see the news on his Twitter page. So it's a lie
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by optionalY09: 6:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Stop helping ingrates.

Join your people let’s librate the Yoruba people out of this trap. Helping igbo man to the presidency would bring lot of regrets.

Support Yoruba Nations movement t or start a movement for the Niger Delta since you claim you’re not Yoruba
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 06, 2022
All this won't help
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by slivertongue: 6:50am On Sep 06, 2022
This jobber again
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by agadez007(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2022
Wow,Reno also claimed to be the one that made obi emerge Labor party Candidate too
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by michlins(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2022
I don't know if you helped Obi pick his presidential ticket but I'm certain you didn't help during his impeachment.

By then, who are you
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by ProudImolite: 7:49am On Sep 06, 2022
Even SUG clown wan use Obi trend
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by BeardedMeat(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2022
If you want to trend, just tag Obi.

Buhari is fading away and sowore must find a new victim to blackmail.
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Igbodicool(m): 8:10am On Sep 06, 2022
Moh247:
Bitter souls everywhere...

And you still want to share same country with them.
Nigeria will remain lame with people like you.

God bless my Igbo People who accept and live with people that God made without discrimination all over the world!
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by clarocuzioo(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2022
OKOOO
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
You just proved those who said obidiotts would rather Insult him for this statement Right.

Obidiott criminals are uncoath touts
Penguin2:
This guys is sick
Re: 2023 Presidency: How I Helped Peter Obi Emerge Labour Party Candidate – Sowore by Omesbrit(m): 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Instead of him to aligning with Obi for a better Nigeria he claims to be fighting for, he is busy chasing relevance and popularity. No record in public sector, not even a local government chairman. Nigeria is too big for him to experiment with. We need people with experience & pedigree.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Queen Elizabeth And Her Family Before She DIED. / US DEA, NDLEA Joint Force Make Largest Cocaine Seizure In Nigeria's History / Atiku Organizes "Spread My Buttocks" Parties In Dubai - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.