Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door (36898 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Man Writes Church To Ask For Refund Of Offerings He Gave From 1998 To 2017 (Pix) / Why I stopped going to Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by thisweekng: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTZNtTfiyus

Lady visits a Jehovah’s Witness assembly to ask why they no longer knock on people’s doors to evangelize

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Creamypie(m): 10:40am On Sep 06, 2022
Covif 19 ma'am. We don't want to play a part in d spread, same goes to the use of kingdom halls for almost 2 yrs. Most kingdom halls opened recently. Some congregation still use zooming arrangements

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Kenkelle(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Damn
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Onyi22(f): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
And she went there with a camera man, she just want to make jest of them

209 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by lasisi69(f): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
urgent 2k girl...

You should focus more on your vocabularies

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Calibrator: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Reminds me of a particular female door to door evangelist who knocked on my door and asked in her voice *why are you the only person enjoying at home*. We became good friends and...........................

Work beckons!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Sirheny007(m): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lmao! Jehova Witness people.
Reminds me of the good old days when I used to be innocent.
I was a newbie in school then and one of them, a pretty Lady came knocking at my door. I told her to come in. I was seated on the bed (there was no chair) so I made some space and innocently asked her to sit down.

It was years later that I understood why she laughed my simple and innocent courtesy away. grin grin grin

I think they're still stuck in the covid-19 Era btw.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Iamdbull: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dbull on this one!!

E be like say na to dey carry my music door to door

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
� maxindhouse will not like this. I like JW but can’t wrap my head around that blood donation belief.

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by purpinkx(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
They've been preaching since I was born and you still got tattoos, nose ring, fake eyes, and now you're exposing your mammalian glands to go and ask why they stopped?

So you liked the attention?

In other news, why is that brethren wearing blue, red & purple?

Is it that some people did not do “colour the object” in school?

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin grin grin

Just look at how her breasts was popping out. See tattoos all over her too. This one looks like one of those hornyy ladies that will end giving you doggy as a guy if you go knock on her door as a witness . grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by IKBARUTEN11(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Misplaced priority.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Moh247: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
grin

Abeg leave them alone,

But me I always engage them even as a Muslim, we discuss objectively and I entertain them.. they are 100% better than those light green vest wearing terrorist

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by wonlasewonimi: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
In this kidnapping world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Westchester(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
People wey don join yahoo and hookup make Dem use sustain for this economic meltdown wey Buhari and Tinubu subjected us to undecided tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by AchichaMmuo: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Pesin go just dey look for trouble, idiot anything to trend.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by OtunbaStixx23: 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
they stopped because of afonja skull mining

12 Likes

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Peterobiisathie(f): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Peter Obi
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Wetin concern me for pesin matter.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Kingluqman(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
People no get time to answer them again [center][/center] grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Grace045(f): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
God almighty is good all the time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by tfash96(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Dem no fit answer person wey dey show hin cleavage..How dem wan look answer her

3 Likes

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by pocohantas(f): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
COVID

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by kerry57: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Attention seekers everywhere. U fit take over as the new witness. Once u are a Christian it's ur responsibility to evangelize madam. So stop waiting for them and get started.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Truthisunique2: 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Foolish girl na everything Dem dey use seek attention

See her dirty tattoo and bress sef

3 Likes

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by castrokins(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Attention Seekers Association

2 Likes

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by ceejay80s(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by VeryWickedMan: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Rape & rituals

2 Likes

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by Imstrong2(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Creamypie:
Covif 19 ma'am. We don't want to play a part in d spread
You made a whole lot of sense until I saw your moniker I think we need to review your membership

7 Likes

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by OneCandleAway(f): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
tfash96:
Dem no fit answer person wey dey show hin cleavage..How dem wan look answer her

The guy is looking away so he doesn't look at her breasts

4 Likes

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by tishbite42: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Na Corona things
But them sef don tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Visits Jahovah's Witness Hall, To Ask Why They Stopped Going Door To Door by highoctane: 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
I noticed they have hit the ground running.
I can say they are Numero uno bible preachers.
They still try to put their face mask on.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure / Pastor Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die Before 2019 Elections" / Is Money The Root Of All Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.